The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntkx View Post
bro, have u visited this place recently? btw what do u mean the girl will only sit with u? will they butterfly?
if I am not wrong...the place closed down for several years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This is not out of bound topic...

Just that the guys here tcss not keen to go for pay for sex website...

The answer I think every gal is different with different family background and interest...obviously the fact that the gal does whoring as a job means she needs money and definitely in debt...asking the gal directly may or may not get the correct answers...anyway why bother with them...we supposed to follow BOSS rule 4...fuck and forget...
H88, but I have to assume you don't partake of this particular scene, is that right? If so, unless you got some indirect reliable reporting about it, you could be in the same boat as me, just speculating. I mean I do realize it will be different circumstances for different girls. So what I'm curious to know is which kinds of situations are prevalent. Most important, and family background and anything else don't really matter when it comes to this: if she can't handle it, can she quit?

I think rule 4 in this case doesn't quite fit for this one honestly. Unless its the type of person who has no problem with being part of a system that traumatizes the girls, and of course I know you are not in that camp. The problem is that many locals here are.

So ok now I hear from you and our old buddy Tom here that members in this thread aren't likely to have much insight on this issue, which ok fine, if so, so be it. Actually I doubt Tom is one of those though.

A much less important point, I don't think it's correct that members here (or at least in thread 3) have no interest in website girls -- I get a steady number of requests every day for info about it in PM. Not sure what % of the whole this is, but it's enough to keep me pretty busy answering them.

Last edited by Wendella; 06-12-2015 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I had tried both hcm and hanoi and wrote my forum...

I cannot stopped you from thinking otherwise...pls do so so long you happy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
H88, but I have to assume you don't partake of this particular scene, is that right? If so, unless you got some indirect reliable reporting about it, you could be in the same boat as me, just speculating. I mean I do realize it will be different circumstances for different girls. So what I'm curious to know is which kinds of situations are prevalent. Most important, and family background and anything else don't really matter when it comes to this: if she can't handle it, can she quit?

A much less important point, I don't think it's correct that members here (or at least in thread 3) have no interest in website girls -- I get a steady number of requests every day for info about it in PM. Not sure what % of the whole this is, but it's enough to keep me pretty busy answering them.

Old 06-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

I just experienced today and must agreed with SS08...had improved by leaps...so much faster afternoon...^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Public Service Announcement

HCM airpork departure hall changes - from 2 scanning stations to only 1 before the custom stamp area, moreover 2 separate stations left & right all open unlike previously inside after custom stamp where they may not open both all the times

Queue before Custom Stamp - now centralised queue where got 1 Orpiter direct you to a booth instead of previously where we rush for the shortest queue we can see

See, who says HCM airpork never improve

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Old 07-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my budget still less than $130 for Long Holiday periods except Xmas...non holidays my budget is less than $110....always wait lor...

Actually since it looks like having enough annual leaves not an issue for you, its actually quite easy even without having to wait for promo, just book 1 day before the actual long weekend starts and end 1 day after, the hot fares alone can meet your budget liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so far I flew 100% of tickets purchased...hope I can keep this record...

Faster go hug a big piece of wood or tree trunk

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
How much is your ticket....

He wrong number lah, we were tokking about 2016 NDP long weekend but his is in April somemore not a long weekend

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
ammo is 1 thing...stamina is another...
lol...everytime go...come back more tired leh
too much gfe...haiz.

Who ask you be hero try to drag so long?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
I only got 2 hands and 1 hotel room leh
so many..very tiring...
and having to manage chatting already not enough time....lol
so now always plan 2 options for each trip

You have at least 12 waking hours in 1 day mah every 1 hour sexssion you rest 3 hours sure can complete 3 different VBs in 1 day mah

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
haiz..not young liao..haha
I enjoy the gfe much more la.
that's why I seldom go for FNF...so more like the slowly growing feelings..then do 1 time more shiok...do u think so boss?

Actually I segregate both separately, those I just wana satisfy my basic lust I would just pay $$$ without any strings attached but those non-WL VBs that I am seriously interested in having a normal FF-BF relationship I will not even initiate anything to that sense

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahaya292 View Post
Hello Experts and Bros

Hi, i am going to Vietnam really soon.. Can anyone help me out here? There treads are so long here and i track back 60 70 pages still unable to find info on the KTV there or massage or haircut?!? ..

My queries arE:

1) Are there KTV there for chiongster like us? Damage and playability? If do the deed there or bring out to hotel or can stay overnight? Tips? Also which KTV will you guys intro?

2) Day time nothing to do can go massage and haircut? I heard their haircut is more then just cutting hair.. Damage how much? Any rules we need to know? Also where is recommended?

3) Any more recommendations that we can be aware and tips for my FUN trip?

Thanks ppl for helping me out..

I will help you out in Question 2 & 3

02) massage & haircut is really just massage & haircut for those salons in D1 around Cho Benh Thanh area, not expensive if you compare to our local prices, normally I just wash hair and massage will cost from 250k to 300k depending on which joint and tips (mandatory) to your masseus will range from 200k onwards to how much you like your masseus

03) you can go for their day tours from usd15 per pax onwards, you can shop around, you can go to their theme parks if thats your thing, you can go prawning or fishing, you can go see shows as its cheap, you can just simply sit in their cafes and waste time looking at traffic, you can eat yourself silly trying out all their delicacies, you can do soooooo much things if this is your first trip there as too many trips later you may find it a bore liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

boss...I see u so fit...sure also can do many...lol
but for me..no la..really cannot..
jus like hug talk and then hands busy a bit...
too much exercise very tiring deh

So that is how you managed to maintain your size so well huh?????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
That's me hehe

HUH YOU?????

I think I no need to say anything else hor.........

Cheerios.........SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sggooner View Post
Truly disappointing - first attempt in VN and via wechat; the difference is immense!

I tell you hor, I tried out Wechat and 1 out of 10 times I may get lucky which I did the rest are really forgettable

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Just poking my head in here, this thread seems to get higher volume than Thread 3.

I wanted to try to talk to someone who is familiar with the danchoi/thiendia website girls, and this topic is actually better suited to PM than in the thread.

If anyone here is pretty knowledgeable/experienced with that scene, and ok to talk a bit about it, please do PM me.

Thanks
Wendella

Welcum back after a what.........few years hiatus????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1