The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up TN at Upper Serangoon

Hi bros,

I've been lurking around for a long time, but today I just felt that I have to relate the enjoyable experience I had this afternoon. It's my first FR so here goes!

I had an off-day today, was feeling quite down (personal problems) so decided to seek some "professional help", heheh. There's a TN place along Upper Serangoon Road after Heartland Mall in Hougang; I always pass by it on my way home but never got the chance to try until today. So around noon, I parked my car at the private estate nearby and walked up to the second floor of the building.

The TV was on and I was greeted by two fresh-faced Chinese ladies. It was really quite funny because one of them had some sort of a face mask on! Hahaha... she led me to one of the darkened rooms inside, but I asked her if she could ask her friend to take over instead? Because I already had my eye on the other girl, heheh.

So the other girl came in. She was quite petite (1.58m she said), with shoulder-length rebonded hair and huge boobies (at least a C cup). Dressed casually in a tank top and three-quarter pants, she looks like any pretty girl on Orchard Road, haha.

She told me her name is Jia Jia and she had only been in SG for a few days. She's very friendly and chatty, telling me about how she finds SG and how different it is from her hometown (Chengdu).

I took a shower beforehand and she could tell... so she said she'd do the massage for me without the towel covering me Bros who prefer this sort of massage can maybe follow suit and try to take a nice shower first before going, heheh. After a while (massage was very lousy lah, yawn), she felt my hands and said they were cold... so I said: "Why don't you hug me then?"

... and she did! Haha... so nice to feel her soft big boobies on my bare chest. She let me hug and kiss her all over... her cheeks, lips, ears, neck... I was the first customer of the day so she smelt really clean and fresh (in fact her hair was still wet). She reached down to my little brother and finally asked me: "Ni yao pei wo ma?"

Asked her to quote a price and she said $120.. bargained down to $110 (which she refused cos apparently 110 is the number to dial for Police in China! HAHA!) plus a little bit... I joked and said $111 can anot, she said OK.

She went out to get a CD then came back and took off her clothes... boy her figure is really good! Especially for those big-boob lovers out there, she's huge but not fat at all. Really nice...

We started to make out like secondary school kids... I was quite surprised that she let me french her and she also nibbled on my ears and neck, heheh. I made her lie on the bed and I started to lick her downstairs... she was initially quite dry but got wet in a hurry! Could tell she was enjoying it...

When she cannot tahan liao then she reached for the CD and put it on my little brother, who was still quite little so she gave me a quick BJ to make him big! The actual FJ was fantastic, she really made me feel like she was having a good time, and we were pumping for quite some time before I finally upped the pace and unloaded inside her.

Sorry for the super long FR, hope I haven't made any bros fall asleep haha. But it was really a fantastic experience! Will definitely go back once Vitamin M is replenished heheh!

FR details
Name: Jia Jia
Height: 1.58m
Weight: about 45kg I think
Cup size: I think 34C at least
Skin tone: quite fair
Frenching: yes
Massage: 5/10
BJ: 5/10 (for a short while only.. nothing memorable)
FJ: 8/10 (no rush at all)
GFE: 10/10 (really, really good)
Damage: $28 + $87 = $115

Before I left she gave me a few friendly hugs and kisses too Bros who want to know where the place is can PM me for more details!

Last edited by whelan22; 15-06-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Old 15-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TN at Upper Serangoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Damage: $28 (entrance) + $87 = $115
bro, whats the name of this TN and how come TN got entrance fee one? and also hor, i thought you agreed to pay her 111?
Old 15-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, $28 is the normal massage fee for one hour. Apologies for not making that clear! Gave her $115 cos I thought give her $1 more than $110 is quite zek ark leh, haha. Wanted to give $120 cos she was so good but I didn't have small notes liao.
Old 15-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Nice Fr
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 15-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Looks good hor....

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 15-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

Thanks to bros who up my points! Just wanted to share a good experience since I've been reading and "learning" from the senior Samsters here for so long.

I must say again that Jia Jia is really friendly and cute! Not like those TN giels who just pop the question, take a CD put on your little bro then pump away. I did not feel rushed at all. But she's going back to China for a while in about 3 weeks to celebrate her birthday, so bros better chop chop
Old 22-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Samster

Jia Jia part 2
-------------

Decided to have another round with Jia Jia yesterday afternoon. The place has 3 girls including her; one middle-aged lady of about 35 (acceptable if you are into MILFs), one very young and guai looking girl (she was wearing glasses when I saw her yesterday, lol) called Fei Fei (Fei = "fly", not "fat" heheh), and Jia Jia.

Jia Jia recognised me and led me into a room with the mattress on the floor. Told her to dispense with the massage (since it's not anything memorable anyway), so we started chatting. Soon her hands were autoroaming all over me, particularly on my little bro (whom she commented "is bigger than the last time"; haha these girls sure know the right things to say).

Started to take each other's clothes off, and soon both of us were naked. She's quite a petite girl of less than 1.6m, so she has to tiptoe to kiss me, very cute. She started to catbath me slowly, with her hands roaming over my back and ass. Of course I had to reciprocate her actions...

I asked her to lie on the mattress and attacked her all-natural C-cup breasts (size verified by owner!). Went down further and gave her a fast and furious paintjob... man this girl sure gets wet really fast! Think she really likes being licked as her juices started flowing like crazy.

Breathlessly, Jia Jia asked me to lie down as she "wants to lick me too", she said. She licked my nipples, kissed my stomach... then with one hand on my balls, started giving me a BBBJ! It's been a while since the last time so it was particularly enjoyable... one of the things I like about her is that you never feel that it's commercial sex and she really takes her time to make you feel good.

Her hair was covering her face so obviously I had to get it out of the way so I could see her pretty mouth on my dick. After about 5-10 minutes of BBBJing (I swear time stands still during such things.. don't you bros agree?), she took out a CD and put it on my little bro using her mouth.... and she started pumping away on me while on top.

Jia Jia prefers to be below though, so we quickly changed to missionary... after some hard and fast pumping (where she kissed me really hard, attacking my tongue, ears, neck and shoulders) I unloaded into her a bit reluctantly. There was still quite a bit of time left so she got me a moist towel to clean up as well as some chewing gum. Chit chatted for a while till the time was up, during which she still allowed me to autoroam her. Said my goodbyes and left in the hot afternoon sun... which wasn't half as hot as the feeling of Jia Jia's naked body on mine.

---------

FR details:

Massage: N/A
Frenching: yes, lots and lots
BJ: 8/10 (warm and slow... that's good enough for me!)
FJ: 7/10 (my fault not hers... today stamina like s**t)
GFE: 10/10 (I would give 11 if I could, heheh)
Damage: $28 + $87 = $115

Hope you bros like my very long FR!
Old 22-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
raider102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraider102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Looks good hor....
Yo bro when u going 2 try???? Dun 4get to put up a FR hor
Old 22-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sertt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i live arnd upper serangoon area. are you refering to upper serangoon shopping centre? if you are is it one level above the overhead bridge? because that area there quite run down and old one leh. then the sign board say something spa..
Old 22-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
roboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Wheland22,

Wow, sounds awesome to me. Wish I could try her - need a massage badly as well. Appreciate if u could PM me her contact. Many thanks in advance!
Old 22-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

bro Sertt: no lah, that's Hougang De Sauna. that's not a TN place!
Old 22-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sertt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro care to share where is your TN place after heartland mall? never heard of TN arnd upper serangoon area leh.
Old 22-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Samster

PM me for details. i'm not going to give it out here!
Old 22-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinyoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, is it beside a petrol station? there is a pub beside it?
Old 22-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

please read my previous reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1