The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
They are the biggest liars.

That is why they get used so often.

Especially the Ang Mohs use them like there was no tomorrow. The Ang Mohs believe that the pinays were born to be h****d by them....

Nothing wrong with the ang moh thinking if the pinays wanna lift their skirt and open legs immediately upon seeing ang mohs....

The way they lie... u r my first, never did here in singapore before, will be loyal to you, got bf but never sex....

Hi all Bros,

I have some thoughts on this too. Generally, the Pinays do not really want to lie about this. It's just that their kind of upbringing in their home country, being largely Catholic, they have been ingrained with a certain set of constrained values. When they have to leave behind their families, to work for better pay, eventually they become very lonely. Married (but separated) ones feels more, and they do have their needs too.

So they resort to some sort of "moral" justifications. They want some human contact, to feel some worth, because they are also "abused/used to the max" at bosses' home doing alot of work, getting little rest, and generally feeling less than their self-esteem.

What the Pinays really want is a good time, without some sort of guilt, and not think too much about it. They know their positions too. Give them some respect, and not the commitment. You will make better non-commited friendship that way.

Yes, they say we are liars, but really its some sot of psychological excuses. And still they join us in the fun. So, let's enjoy it and have it both ways anyway.

I had a couple of good friends that way too. Of course, it does take some work and keep good communication. Just watch your emotion and theirs. If it get sticky, begin a graceful withdrawal, by pretending to be gradually busy. She will get the hint in some ways.

Now on the hunt for a Pinay, as I had been away for a long time.

Have fun, samsters.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 06-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

in eyes, and experience, and having lived with a few, for every pinay you can substitute 'hell hath no fury like woman scorned' to 'hell hath no fury like filipina scorned'

Even the nicest ones can turn into your worst nightmare, when they feel a bit jealous of feel intimidated .. and their common retort ??

To hurt you, they will hurt your female friends, to indirectly hurt you .. and make it worse .. and it doens't help if she is a work place colleague or knows your friends .. I got burnt once .. a friend got burnt heavily .

Let's say his name is V, his GF, pitched up stories about his friend (say G) being unfaithful to the wife .. and this and that .. and only after a while, did G, the accused guy found out that the accusation was to indirectly created a rift between V and G, and to hurt his dear friend V

They can think of totally out of the box drama scenes .. and more often, when a guy is in a bar with a filipina, and he is showing signs of leaving her, the gf will attack any girl who smiles at her star-catch, embarassing the bf and making him swear never to haunt the bar anymore ..

Been there, done that .. and now, I steer clear of pinays if the signs say that she is becoming too close ..

Of course, those who I never slept with - I can trust my money and life and everything and feel extremely secure .. but those I have even slept once - it is a question of when it will go to tatters, and not a question of if will it go to tatters ..

No kidding ..

Bit lazy and copying a related link ..

http://thesbf.shop/reputation.php?p=6005068

And .. been a bit silent as the forum has been acting up .. and given time, I can think of innovative ways pinays take revenge ...

cheers
Old 06-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also second with Etsys's viewpoints.

Hell hath known no worst fury than an scorned Pinay Typhoon.

Aaaaamen,
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 06-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They are the biggest liars.

That is why they get used so often.

Especially the Ang Mohs use them like there was no tomorrow. The Ang Mohs believe that the pinays were born to be h****d by them....

Nothing wrong with the ang moh thinking if the pinays wanna lift their skirt and open legs immediately upon seeing ang mohs....

The way they lie... u r my first, never did here in singapore before, will be loyal to you, got bf but never sex....
lord give the ang moh angle a rest u do really well u not need to focus on it
Old 06-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
in eyes, and experience, and having lived with a few, for every pinay you can substitute 'hell hath no fury like woman scorned' to 'hell hath no fury like filipina scorned'

Even the nicest ones can turn into your worst nightmare, when they feel a bit jealous of feel intimidated .. and their common retort ??

To hurt you, they will hurt your female friends, to indirectly hurt you .. and make it worse .. and it doens't help if she is a work place colleague or knows your friends .. I got burnt once .. a friend got burnt heavily .

Let's say his name is V, his GF, pitched up stories about his friend (say G) being unfaithful to the wife .. and this and that .. and only after a while, did G, the accused guy found out that the accusation was to indirectly created a rift between V and G, and to hurt his dear friend V

They can think of totally out of the box drama scenes .. and more often, when a guy is in a bar with a filipina, and he is showing signs of leaving her, the gf will attack any girl who smiles at her star-catch, embarassing the bf and making him swear never to haunt the bar anymore ..

Been there, done that .. and now, I steer clear of pinays if the signs say that she is becoming too close ..

Of course, those who I never slept with - I can trust my money and life and everything and feel extremely secure .. but those I have even slept once - it is a question of when it will go to tatters, and not a question of if will it go to tatters ..

No kidding ..

And .. been a bit silent as the forum has been acting up .. and given time, I can think of innovative ways pinays take revenge ...

cheers
etsys u r spot on with this and for me personally i try to go for the pinays who seems at least a little more shall we say subdude i also try and avoid any ladies under 30 and for me i never concern too much about looks within reason lol having said that still u must show caution and respect as one bad move can put u in real hot water best bet is slow break off when the time is right with always showing u like to remain frends still no guarentees but u give yourself the best chance of good outcomes
Old 06-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

outatowner: subdued pinay ?? You gotta be raving mad .. there is no such thing as a subdued pinay they are just a keg of violent gun powder waiting for a spark ..

Hell, just stick to hit and runs .............
Old 07-06-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
outatowner: subdued pinay ?? You gotta be raving mad .. there is no such thing as a subdued pinay they are just a keg of violent gun powder waiting for a spark ..

yes i know they have a bad temper but i have been lucky enough to find some soft pinay not many but they do exist cant say 100 percent they all the same and galit right
Old 07-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Agreed they have lotsa catholic values ingrained in them.

Eg make them preggie and they wont abort. Its quite diff for them to agree to abort.

I agree with you bro they resort to lots of justifications.

And ofcourse i enjoy the line where you say it works for them and it works for us.

Nice post..

Please continue to impart your words of wisdom bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Hi all Bros,

I have some thoughts on this too. Generally, the Pinays do not really want to lie about this. It's just that their kind of upbringing in their home country, being largely Catholic, they have been ingrained with a certain set of constrained values. When they have to leave behind their families, to work for better pay, eventually they become very lonely. Married (but separated) ones feels more, and they do have their needs too.

So they resort to some sort of "moral" justifications. They want some human contact, to feel some worth, because they are also "abused/used to the max" at bosses' home doing alot of work, getting little rest, and generally feeling less than their self-esteem.

What the Pinays really want is a good time, without some sort of guilt, and not think too much about it. They know their positions too. Give them some respect, and not the commitment. You will make better non-commited friendship that way.

Yes, they say we are liars, but really its some sot of psychological excuses. And still they join us in the fun. So, let's enjoy it and have it both ways anyway.

I had a couple of good friends that way too. Of course, it does take some work and keep good communication. Just watch your emotion and theirs. If it get sticky, begin a graceful withdrawal, by pretending to be gradually busy. She will get the hint in some ways.

Now on the hunt for a Pinay, as I had been away for a long time.

Have fun, samsters.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro you mean you got zapped?

Quote:

No kidding ..

cheers
Old 07-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

Aamen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Also second with Etsys's viewpoints.

Hell hath known no worst fury than an scorned Pinay Typhoon.

Aaaaamen,
Old 07-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

100% spot on....

Well done....

Yes respect and slow break up is the best......

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
u must show caution and respect as one bad move can put u in real hot water best bet is slow break off when the time is right with always showing u like to remain frends still no guarentees but u give yourself the best chance of good outcomes
Old 07-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

The unfortunate thing that happens for me is that all i want is a hit and run....

But possibly cause i dun choose those who have been used several times and hence are used to the hit and runs......

they tend to fall in love with me

what a pain that....

so many of them.....

gosh ..... all i want is to enjoy ..... and move on....

but cause i choose the road less taken.....

they cant seem to stop talking to me

Quote:

Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro you mean you got zapped?
No lah, I was trying to link my posting on the pinay food-chain system .. how they evaluate the 'interest level' and 'attraction' level .. when it comes to bar girls .. primarily ..

Then again, that attitude of all teeth for caucasian, and then all frown for non-caucasian, and when the non-caucasian was found to be 'loaded' then the smiles come back .. but not as much compared to the caucasian smile ..

That almost always applies to bar girls and non-educated, and a fair share of maids ..

Head to Blowfish on Sunday, and you can see the 'I love scotland' or 'i adore french .. ' or 'I love Texas' (never mind she has no clue if it is hot or cold or whatever in Texas .. ' girls .. plus a minority of the 'open minded' type

Anyway, if you wanna spend the most time doing least success, on tea dance, Blowfish it is .. unless you are fairer ..

PS: not an offensive statement to caucasians .. but .. not far from the truth .. there was this funny case of a british friend, and our buyer, a stingy bastard, and I was paying for his drink .. and a girl was all over him .. and when I said hello, her face was like "you stinky ass.. " .. and then quitely when the bill for her drink came, I smiled and said "ask your new found lover to pay .. " and she was "he has more money than me .. " I almost fell off the chair laughing .. and did a runner .. and you won't believe, when I came back half an hour later, she was all gloom, saying the brit refused to pay for the drink .. and she had to fork out the cost ..

Just told her .. "don't judge people by the skin color .. " .. never mind that she ended up shagging me free .. and still does it, when she does her 'tourist trips' to Singapore ..
Old 08-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

To ETSYS;

Love this story: Sometimes the Pinay need to be reminded to...not to worry about colour of skin, but be open to the colour of anything and hopefully not too much about the colour of money.

.. and you won't believe, when I came back half an hour later, she was all gloom, saying the brit refused to pay for the drink .. and she had to fork out the cost ..

Just told her .. "don't judge people by the skin color .. " .. never mind that she ended up shagging me free .. and still does it, when she does her 'tourist trips' to Singapore ..
Old 08-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, I was trying to link my posting on the pinay food-chain system .. how they evaluate the 'interest level' and 'attraction' level .. when it comes to bar girls .. primarily ..

Then again, that attitude of all teeth for caucasian, and then all frown for non-caucasian, and when the non-caucasian was found to be 'loaded' then the smiles come back .. but not as much compared to the caucasian smile ..

That almost always applies to bar girls and non-educated, and a fair share of maids ..

Head to Blowfish on Sunday, and you can see the 'I love scotland' or 'i adore french .. ' or 'I love Texas' (never mind she has no clue if it is hot or cold or whatever in Texas .. ' girls .. plus a minority of the 'open minded' type

Anyway, if you wanna spend the most time doing least success, on tea dance, Blowfish it is .. unless you are fairer ..

PS: not an offensive statement to caucasians .. but .. not far from the truth .. there was this funny case of a british friend, and our buyer, a stingy bastard, and I was paying for his drink .. and a girl was all over him .. and when I said hello, her face was like "you stinky ass.. " .. and then quitely when the bill for her drink came, I smiled and said "ask your new found lover to pay .. " and she was "he has more money than me .. " I almost fell off the chair laughing .. and did a runner .. and you won't believe, when I came back half an hour later, she was all gloom, saying the brit refused to pay for the drink .. and she had to fork out the cost ..

frend just to let u know u r quoting a case u witness this is not in the least bit offensive and u r not generalising and i can openly say as a maputi many of us r indeed tight asses and some even assholes no doubt but the thing is u r so right to remind her its not the skin colour and she got wat she deserve for assuming otherwise lol actually good writing here etsys full marks frend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1