The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
importance of cars...

real-life experience, in fact is LIVE experience (happening now). found some gals online who have their photos in their blogs. omg is all hot and pretty, 1 even model look and very good background. however, when the date is all set and ready, some realise I do not own a car and started to hesitate. in the end i initiate cancellation of the date.

too bad no car, cannot afford. what to do... any bros here lost bonking opportunities just because u got no car or bonked someone precisely coz u got a car? do share, thanks
Old 21-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahchooxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: importance of cars...

i got car but i got no one to bonk
Old 21-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Don't really think so TS althought the chances are higher I you own a car.

Don't tell me those bald fatty driving a damn posche or ferrari will sure bed one. They mostly end up being rename as Robert.

I think it matter on how you carry and present yourself and how you make the gal feel comfortable about the whole dating. Rather than behaving like a hungry wolf that start groping on them.

Just my unworthy thought
Old 21-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

It's just an advantage I can call it especially when you go out with girls on your first date. Subsequently, don't expect to bonk the girl in a cab if given a chance, will ya? I know you gonna say bring her to a hotel. But I can tell you some girls whom I come across would rather you screw her in your car than walk into a hotel. When questioned, they told me they'd feel like a call girl.....and they dun like that feeling. Others are scared they might see familiar faces.
Old 21-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

ya of course the car is not the sure-bonk formula but no car is close to a sure-no-bonk formula haha. i've bonked some FOC without car but the higher end ones for sure higher expectations so no car dont even date, not to say bonk. perhaps she is thinking why on earth she wasted time on me in the first place haha
Old 21-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3005 / Power: 21
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Car is more easiler for u to fetch them and visit them, with car, u difinitely have advantage
Old 21-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sp150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro no worries, with or w/o car doesn't matter. Just go on with the date, if you really looking real love, a car shldn't be in the equation. And if you are playing the game, the car isn't the prize in the end too (if she is a player).

So to answer your question, having a car doesn't make you lose or gain opportunities, it just make things more convienient. like bonking in the car outside the hotel if the hotel is full, late night to deserted place to bonk etc.

So go for the date, gain more exp with girls. enjoy dating while u can.

Cheers
Old 21-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ichibanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got to know a girl from the net, and i was without a car at tt time. But She have a car...~! So we still got tgt for a while since i guess she like me as a person coz how i treated her. yeah we have fun in the car, car park, driving to hotel etc etc... but tt is a one off incident.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 16
option69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud of

there is a LOT of difference during my times ten years++ back. it is not about getting the first date with a girl but what to do on a date.

hourly hotels were not so prevalent then and having a car would allow u more option beside sending/picking her up.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp150 View Post
Bro no worries, with or w/o car doesn't matter. Just go on with the date, if you really looking real love, a car shldn't be in the equation. And if you are playing the game, the car isn't the prize in the end too (if she is a player).

So to answer your question, having a car doesn't make you lose or gain opportunities, it just make things more convienient. like bonking in the car outside the hotel if the hotel is full, late night to deserted place to bonk etc.

Cheers
well, this specific one that i am interested in (play) just came singapore, rich background. maybe catching butterflies her whole life, go on bus is very paiseh thing to happen. too prima donna liaoz. too bad (for bro). even if go out, by her impression i think cannot proceed any further. maybe still gonna burn a small hole.

nonetheless, still disappointed la really wanted to meet her after chatting up for so long
Old 21-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
It's just an advantage I can call it especially when you go out with girls on your first date. Subsequently, don't expect to bonk the girl in a cab if given a chance, will ya? I know you gonna say bring her to a hotel. But I can tell you some girls whom I come across would rather you screw her in your car than walk into a hotel. When questioned, they told me they'd feel like a call girl.....and they dun like that feeling. Others are scared they might see familiar faces.
exactly bro !! one of my FB only want to fuck in my car, but will never step into hotel... cos scare kena caught....

but i have exactly the opposite... rather get caught in hotel (cos I have customers whom stay in hotel81 when they visit Singapore), than get caught in car with pants down.... (what excuse can I give??? )
Old 21-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
Dontdoit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDontdoit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A big advantage to have a car, also depends on the make/model of your car.
Old 21-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers
Well said bro
You must know what is your objective ya
Riding a bicycle also can bonked ya...more romantic..

Regards

Last edited by lostbird; 21-08-2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: forgot to type some phrase///
Old 21-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
real-life experience, in fact is LIVE experience (happening now). found some gals online who have their photos in their blogs. omg is all hot and pretty, 1 even model look and very good background. however, when the date is all set and ready, some realise I do not own a car and started to hesitate. in the end i initiate cancellation of the date.

too bad no car, cannot afford. what to do... any bros here lost bonking opportunities just because u got no car or bonked someone precisely coz u got a car? do share, thanks

thats why until now i got no flings, fb, one night stand till now
and i dare not to approach any girls in sg too...
Old 21-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Cheers
Well say bro! car really doesn't mattter when come to dating. Last time i got no car also able to date girls.

Enjoy the dating while you can. Just like me, married already, now drive Audi S5 also no girl to date too. (don't dare to la.) hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1