The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!
Re: Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
I thought I only miss one saturday session last week, how come I dont understand what u all are talking abt?

A KTV gal try KCing Cheong2009 issit?
A lesson for u. Don't miss any session else u miss alot
Old 23-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
A lesson for u. Don't miss any session else u miss alot
"Miss a lot" is an understatement. I am missing mega-tonnes of fun.
Will join the group on this saturday but SH only cos I have dinner appt earlier.

I maybe free tonight as CO suddenly got OT. No plan yet, as i just got to know it.
Old 23-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Longshank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
Bro u are nt stupid juz tat all these ktv gals use the same old tactics to con sg men. Ktv jargons like daring, dear, 老公,亲爱 will soften any man ...I witnessed bro giving high tip to gal with attitude problems and showed black face when in the room.
Anyway I always use the following concepts to govern the treatment of ktv gals:
Marketing term:
Equal exchange in value: ...
Economic term:
Marginal diminishing return:
Always remember ktv gals are little brown fucking machines to satisfy our lust and sexual need.
Just my 2 cents worth
Hope
Hi Bro Sunzi... totally agree with you. I think some of my bros and i have been guilty of being too nice. One of my bros also did mention something that made alot of sense... i.e... just be a bastard if you encounter a bitch!

And its true... its a 2 way exchange... if she's nice, she'll be treated well, if she's gonna be a bitch.. guess she needs to be prepared to have a slap coming her way.

Peace!
Old 23-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ColdBlooded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any activation on fri?
Old 23-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
Any activation on fri?
Yo bro ColdBlooded.... Bro SGguy33 is organizing, check out his posting below:

Tues CD HH : silent mob. lost all your ctcs (going to replace my lost sim today/tmr) , the regulars know who you are and room is booked under who's name. (biggest small room there). 1(max 2) slot left

Thursday CD HH&SH moved to Friday due to popular demand. (biggest med room there) : silent mob. please reconfirm with me. So far i have 3 pax confirmed for Friday's mob. can accomandate 5 more pax!

===================================

Tues : 3pax cfm for HH
Fri : 3pax cfm HH & SH (4pax for SH)
Venue : ChinaDoll - Peace Ctr 7th Floor
Time : Usually there around 5.30pm
Please leave ctc in my pm. Once i replace my sim, will msg you guys

His post is about 3 pages behind this one, I'm not too sure if i can join on Friday... even if i do, it will probably be SH.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

today's session confirmed. room booked under my name

so far 3 pax cfm. we still have room for 2 more..sunzi, jf, bonk...if interested call my mobile..i should get it replaced by 5pm, if you cant get me, go straight to the room.
Old 23-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

hai all. hope all brother happy cheong!!!

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 23-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Miss a lot" is an understatement. I am missing mega-tonnes of fun.
Will join the group on this saturday but SH only cos I have dinner appt earlier.

I maybe free tonight as CO suddenly got OT. No plan yet, as i just got to know it.
mesage me when u online or come back. thanks.

Old 23-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
mesage me when u online or come back. thanks.
You two sound like a good buddy now lol...
Old 23-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hey Cheong2009, check your PM
Old 24-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Cherry popped - My official meet up with some of the boys from SBF.

Tuesday HH @ CD turned out fairly fun with SGguy33 and i think another guy who goes by the handle of Bong88?

SGguy33 is 'dah man' to go to if you want to learn 'more about china' .... lol. An evening of drinks, story telling from SGguy33 turned a boring mid week into something really chillaxing.

As the drinks poured through the evening, we had 2 ladies from Seoul who came in... one of them was wearing glasses and immediately all 3 of us said "lao shi" (teacher in mandarin) ...

I'm not too sure if i can make it this Fri for the HH & SH .... gotta work to pay the rent! heheheh.

Thanks guys for accommodating someone who's mandarin really sux! Perhaps i should start going to night school to polish up my mandarin. ;-)
Old 24-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshank View Post
Cherry popped - My official meet up with some of the boys from SBF.

Tuesday HH @ CD turned out fairly fun with SGguy33 and i think another guy who goes by the handle of Bong88?

SGguy33 is 'dah man' to go to if you want to learn 'more about china' .... lol. An evening of drinks, story telling from SGguy33 turned a boring mid week into something really chillaxing.

As the drinks poured through the evening, we had 2 ladies from Seoul who came in... one of them was wearing glasses and immediately all 3 of us said "lao shi" (teacher in mandarin) ...

I'm not too sure if i can make it this Fri for the HH & SH .... gotta work to pay the rent! heheheh.

Thanks guys for accommodating someone who's mandarin really sux! Perhaps i should start going to night school to polish up my mandarin. ;-)
its our pleasure meeting you too. YOU ARE A ROCK STAR SINGER!!!! damn power!!! hope to have you join us for future outings. cheers!
Old 24-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGguy33 View Post

its our pleasure meeting you too. YOU ARE A ROCK STAR SINGER!!!! damn power!!! hope to have you join us for future outings. cheers!
lol... power cos you guys drink until even my croaking sounded so nice... hahahahah.

Will definitely join you guys in future!
Old 24-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
hey Cheong2009, check your PM
hey!!!... u not on MSN??

Old 24-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
You two sound like a good buddy now lol...
yes. hehe...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1