The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
xavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to behold
Anyone knows who is this?

https://www.tumbex.com/piper12354.tu.../190871602677/
Old 14-06-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows who is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier_tan90 View Post
Her lanyard says Seraya Energy . . . that;s a clue for U
Old 14-06-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
good stuff!!
Old 14-06-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skyninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@cynthiagohjx
Old 14-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ecnal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://mega.nz/file/2LwSWaKR#hnER4z...y-gRp8fRS1uObU

Anyone know who is she? She just go by mirabee in swag and is from KL.
Old 14-06-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecnal View Post

Anyone know who is she? She just go by mirabee in swag and is from KL.
bro, you have pasted the mega link twice.

Old 14-06-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 14
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
woah ~ nice !

2nd round Up list -Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, meatvegelove, loneyheart, Timely Rain, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, esssinine, Hongkongdoggy, forwardlove,slicker69,Me Siam Bu
Old 14-06-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

huh how come i can't see the link, it says invalid. mind rue-loading?
Old 15-06-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Loved the pics & loved the narrative even more....

I mean..... who wouldn't want to be part of that meeting...? haha

Quote:
Old 15-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
Loved the pics & loved the narrative even more....

I mean..... who wouldn't want to be part of that meeting...? haha
Nothing leh this link
Old 16-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Her lanyard says Seraya Energy . . . that;s a clue for U
i know where she works. in fact saw her a few time in person. we worked in the same building. let's jus say, she is not exactly slim. but her boobs are sizable. she sell clothes on carousel too.

face are really normal, i would say use too much meitu.
Old 16-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

C. (Submission)

This is one hell of a submission. Just look at this girl, who would not want to have her? How many girls can you say have boobs like her? Damn, thanks for submitting.

She looks like the type of girl who would wear those tight fighting office shirts and short black skirts to work. Her bosses and colleagues love it when she wears like that to work. However, she has always been excellent in her work. Every boss in the company has been waiting for her to mess up at her job once so that they can teach her a lesson.

Finally, the day came. She messed up at her job. The bosses called her in for a meeting. She thought she knew what was coming. She thought that she would be fired. But the bosses would never fire such a hot girl like her. Their plan was to scare her so that she would be a good submissive girl to them. They wanted her. They longed for this moment for so long that they would not let it slip away. Hence, they put their plan into action.

She went into the room. The room was set up in a way where she was supposed to be seated all the way inside far from the door. The window had blinds that were already all closed. The room was also designed to be soundproof. She went in and the bosses asked her to take a seat. They went through with their plan scaring her saying they would fire her. Then one of the bosses said “We won’t fire you if you give us your services.” She was confused. She didn’t know what they were talking about.

The next thing she knew, all the bosses were all over her and they were stripping her completely naked. She was so helpless as the bosses were strong and she could not fight back. The put her on her knees and formed a circle around here that she could not escape. They signalled to her to give everyone a blowjob. Not having a choice as she didn’t want to lose her job, she gave them a blowjob. But the guys didn’t feel it was good enough so they took control and mouthfucked her.

They then threw her on top of the meeting table and starting to pound her pussy while making sure that her hands are mouth were still fully occupied. Then they did the unthinkable. While one guy was fucking her pussy another went into her ass. That’s right, a double penetration. They took turns going from boobs to mouth to hand to pussy to ass. They fucked her so hard and rough that she became motionless. She found it useless to resist anymore. She had accepeted her fate as the office slut.

The guys came all over her body, her boobs, in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth even on her office attire. They made her put back on her cum filled clothes. Then they told her that she would not lose her job under one condition. She needs to answer to any call to fuck her be it a quick boob job with her huge ass boobs, a blowjob in the toilet or a full on fuck session. She agreed as she did not want to lose her job. Then, they made her walk out with cum all over her face and body and clothes to face her colleagues for somemore fun.

Reblog if you came to her and like if you would cum to her. Comment or message me if you have any other fantasies of her. As usual, this is a fantasy and not real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Nothing leh this link
Old 16-06-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
C. (Submission)
body and clothes to face her colleagues for somemore fun.

Reblog if you came to her and like if you would cum to her. Comment or message me if you have any other fantasies of her. As usual, this is a fantasy and not real.
Thanks for share !!
Old 01-10-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i know where she works. in fact saw her a few time in person. we worked in the same building. let's jus say, she is not exactly slim. but her boobs are sizable. she sell clothes on carousel too.

face are really normal, i would say use too much meitu.
Bro do you know her carousell user id?
Old 13-07-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
zeusaries111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Guys her leaks are somewhere out there!! Any has it it would be great for us if you can share 👍🏼
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1