The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
D4rk is Cool - loads of Potential
Silently Starving Girl

First time story. If no good then excuse me.

Got to know this mixed blooded girl from classes. She liked to wear clothes that showed her D-cups boobs well. She is those quiet-type always keep to herself. So chatted her up for a few times, after some time also started to chat on the net. Slowly it came to the subject of bonking. It seem natural to her, one day i just told her i have not done it for a long time. She replied jokingly "Why very hungry ah? Want me to helped u relief anot." I asked "U want meh?" She replied "I don't mind." I was thinking to myself hit jackpot. So after much chatting I made a date with her to meet at her area for a bonk session.

Well truly enough made my way down. Halfway down she sms her brother will be taggin along because no one to look after him. I see this i sian liao, but then already there halfway, must well go ahead to meet see maybe still got chance anot. So when there decided to have dinner. See the brother sit there eat, sian sian eat my dinner lo. After awhile, she ask me want to go her place anot. I agreed. Proceeded to her place.

Rest awhile later i continue.
Old 29-08-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Powerleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Silently Starving Girl

Hurry up leh
Old 29-08-2005, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 22
big_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud of

Yo bro.... don't just stop there to 'hook on to out interest leh'... this kinda of waiting is worst than looking at fiona xie in person and not be able to bonk her.

Hurry, Hurry!
Old 29-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rk
Rest awhile later i continue.
Your "rest awhile" means 13 hours & still counting??
Standby to get zapped ... dun worry, I won't even bother 'coz there'll be many others.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 29-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

U started a story or a joke ?? so short ??

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 29-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
bullgod5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbullgod5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbullgod5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sounds like a good story, cmon bro, awaiting the juicy bits...
Old 29-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rk
... Rest awhile later i continue.
"Rest awhile" = you taking the week off ah or computer crashed that's why cannot continue

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 29-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 21
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no wonder the D cupper is starving
Old 29-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 20
D!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud of

Probably another of those "up me b4 i continue" stories?

Member of League Of Minah Enthusiasts

Points are greatly appreciated. Thanks to Bros who added to my reps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old 31-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

Sorry guys my com tio virus, just got it up today. I will try to post the next part by tonight
Old 31-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

At her place, we went up to her room to chat abit since we cannot do anything. Then she told me just nice her "auntie" also just come, that i may not like the blood. I told her the blood don't bother me. Well i guess after awhile it made her a little horny because the topic revolved around sex. We went to her brother's room to see what he was doing. See then persude her brother by paying to leave the room and us awhile. Quickly, she closed the door lock it, switched on the air-con(don't know why, for better enjoyment?). Anyway, cannot waste any time liao. Quickly attacked her, lay her on the bed. Started to do some frenching, like hungry wolves our tongues tangled. I could feel the suction of her mouth(Which was great for BJ in another part). I pulled my lips away and started to lick the edges of her right ear to her lopes, nibbling on it before kissing my way down to her neck. While my hands when under her shirt and started unclipping her bra, in one quick motion my hands slipped into her cups and held both her D cuppers. She then slipped her hand into my pants and got hold of my rod giving in some hand pumping. Her boobs were beyond my hand grasping size, smooth size and soft to feel, could hear her starting to let out soft panting. She wanted more as she pushed my head down to her breast level, then removed her shirt and bra. She had lightly pinkish nipples. Straight away I put my face in between her boobs and kissed her there, as my hands started to massage her boobs pushing them against my face enjoying the feel, using the "tuning" technique on her nipples. Kissing and licking her breast also not forgetting to suck her nipples, she started to let out controlled soft moanings and kicking slightly. Pushing me with one hand into her chest, with the other hand she skillfull remove her pants then started graining against my hardenen rod. I stood up from the bed and remove my tee, taking out the condom from my wallet.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Samster

Doing all this while she sat up removed my jeans and started kissing my body while her hand jecked my rod. Grabbing the condom from me, she tore the wrapping with her mouth then capped me. She then lied down and removed her cartoon printed panties. I could see a little blood but the clear liquid cover the surface of her pussy sparkling under the light. "Wow" she was already very wet from the feeling of her pussy while inserting into her in the missionary position. Inserting slowly the tip of rod into her, making sure not all when in. I played around with her with that, after a few little pumpings i felt her pussy squeezed my dick head and shivered. Taking that as a cue i thrusted my whole dick into her and started to pump her with 2 slow followed by a hard ram then 3 fast. I reached out to stroke her boobs while pumping her. I bent over and started to suck on her nipples, making sure both given a good amount of loving, while she moaned and held my head down.
Old 04-09-2005, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 20
blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!

whr does the starving comes in? but keep the story coming anyway =)
Old 06-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought got blood splashing all over as you mention her 'aunty' coming.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster

gt abit of blood but splashing dun have

Suddenly, there were a couple of loud knocks outside the door, it was her pesting brother shouting outside wanting to come in. She ignored the calls, instead lifted her butt and started to follow my motion. Excited by her respond, I pumped her at top speed. I could her pussy squeezing harder against my rod, as she wrapped her legs around me. In a few minutes, she gripped tightly to me, as i pushed my full length into her ramming it all in. I shot my load, while i could feel her pussy pulsing and milking me of all leftovers. Then her brother threaten to get the spare key to open the door. I quickly withdraw and do away with the blood stained condom, as she dressed up. As she opened the door to let her brother in, I let myself out of the house. She then whispered to me wanting more, arranging for another meeting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1