The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 16-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: H14 R07 Zhen Zhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtocock View Post
thanks for info.

Do you know whose relatively skinny in CAT 20~30?

All I care is how slime they are.
Diamond from H24..... the skinniest WL in Petain
Old 16-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Pass by PT today... most closed...was wanting to look out for H17/R11 got a sign put open but room closed very long.

been walking up and down 30 mins still remind closed sad man...
so wander to house7 1st floor all closed...2nd one open forget the room number.. the room just beside the Auntie watch TV one... Any reviews on her...Looks a bit like JAP plus Thai mix...a bit fierce Look did not try In the end cock stand take bus home...ANY PPL try PLS give review thanks a lot....
Old 17-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bangtocock
thanks for info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Diamond from H24..... the skinniest WL in Petain
True, but she's not CAT 20~30.

Diamond is CAT 50.

Another skinny WL is Judy H10R11 also CAT 50.
Old 17-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtocock View Post
thanks for info.

Sorry Bro, but I never try CAT 20~30, so I wouldn't know.

Cheers
Old 17-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Happy new yr Fornicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
H24 back on biz by 17 Feb.

Not sure about H14, sorry.

Cheers.
Dear fornicator, thanks4the infos, might make a trip tomorrow. Hope can have a session with Diamond, she caught my fantasy the first time i saw her. Diamond kind of like that model in "Jean Yip" commercial.
Old 17-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzpop500 View Post
Pass by PT today... most closed...was wanting to look out for H17/R11 got a sign put open but room closed very long.

so wander to house7 1st floor all closed...2nd one open forget the room number.. the room just beside the Auntie watch TV one... Any reviews on her...Looks a bit like JAP plus Thai mix...a bit fierce Look did not try In the end cock stand take bus home...ANY PPL try PLS give review thanks a lot....
Hi jazzpop500, interesting u brought it up, if u r referring to H7 2nd floor? I know there is a TV, there r 3 "ang pai" WLs, R02, R03 and R28. U might have met Sugar @R03. There r FRs on her, so far have no chance to see her, there were good FRs.

Bros wishing to have a session with Sugar, remember not to mention about this website, few bros said she is pissed! Some bros also said Sugar is value and, a new princess of BL. I recalled Carol H16 R16, told her of Sugar, she is not familiar but, she does not think Sugar has a temper. As far as Carol is concern, bros can write what they please, nobody can do anything, so? Her advice was tried Sugar and Li Wen out, if not suitable, don't RTF.

Oh! Almost forgot, Kathy R06, 2nd floor too, another WL with value service. But, 3yrs ago, 3sessions with her i recalled her CDs r kind of special, RTF Kathty, not for me, bros can read thru the past threads i wrote on Kathy.
Old 17-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Re: Happy new yr bro jacky 43 and all bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Dear fornicator, thanks4the infos, might make a trip tomorrow. Hope can have a session with Diamond, she caught my fantasy the first time i saw her. Diamond kind of like that model in "Jean Yip" commercial.
Your welcome sir.

Not sure though if Diamond will be in tomorrow. She say maybe 18 Feb (tomorrow) or 19 Feb. Because she not from KL you know, she from Ipoh, not sure how far but from what I gather it's farther than KL.

Anyways, just drop by lah and see how. I hope that at all events she will come to work.

As for H14, they should be open today as well as all other houses.

Yesterday and last Monday, only limited houses open, but this is expected already. Lots of foreign workers just standing there in the corridors to get a glimpse of the ladies.

H02 a lot of WL working yesterday, Ting Ting, Michelle, Maggie and there's a new one, H02R01.

Cheers Bros!
Old 17-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Happy new yr bro jacky 43 and all bros

Quote:
Your welcome sir.

Not sure though if Diamond will be in tomorrow. She say maybe 18 Feb (tomorrow) or 19 Feb. Because she not from KL you know, she from Ipoh, not sure how far but from what I gather it's farther than KL.

Anyways, just drop by lah and see how. I hope that at all events she will come to work.

As for H14, they should be open today as well as all other houses.

Yesterday and last Monday, only limited houses open, but this is expected already. Lots of foreign workers just standing there in the corridors to get a glimpse of the ladies.

H02 a lot of WL working yesterday, Ting Ting, Michelle, Maggie and there's a new one, H02R01.

Cheers Bros!
Hi thanks4the quick reply, i will try to make a trip tomorrow, so a new WL came on board? (H02 R01 i hope is Yen Ping of KS). I recalled H02 usually open for biz around 12pm, 1of the early houses but really want H14 R06 Violet, hope she returns tomorrow.
Old 17-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Originally Posted by jazzpop500

Quote:
Hi jazzpop500, interesting u brought it up, if u r referring to H7 2nd floor? I know there is a TV, there r 3 "ang pai" WLs, R02, R03 and R28. U might have met Sugar @R03. There r FRs on her, so far have no chance to see her, there were good FRs.

Bros wishing to have a session with Sugar, remember not to mention about this website, few bros said she is pissed! Some bros also said Sugar is value and, a new princess of BL. I recalled Carol H16 R16, told her of Sugar, she is not familiar but, she does not think Sugar has a temper. As far as Carol is concern, bros can write what they please, nobody can do anything, so? Her advice was tried Sugar and Li Wen out, if not suitable, don't RTF.

Oh! Almost forgot, Kathy R06, 2nd floor too, another WL with value service. But, 3yrs ago, 3sessions with her i recalled her CDs r kind of special, RTF Kathty, not for me, bros can read thru the past threads i wrote on Kathy.
Bro, the WL in question is Queenie H07(02)R05, "the room just beside the Auntie watch TV one", and "Looks a bit like JAP plus Thai mix".

I tried her once, but never RTF. Didn't like her attitude which is number 1 for me, plus her service is boring and keeps complaining that her right shoulder got pain.

But do try her, maybe she upgrade her service now that H07(02) is "full" with competition!

FR below:

When : 08 Sept. 2009
Name : Queenie
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 6/10
Frenching : 0/10
Catbath : 5/10
Ballsuck : 5/10
AR : 5/10
69 : 5/10
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : Doggy, 4/10
Attitude : 3/10
GFE : 3/10
RTF : Only if nobody else to fuck
Damage : $50
Old 17-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Re: Happy new yr bro jacky 43 and all bros

Quote:
Hi thanks4the quick reply, i will try to make a trip tomorrow, so a new WL came on board? (H02 R01 i hope is Yen Ping of KS). I recalled H02 usually open for biz around 12pm, 1of the early houses but really want H14 R06 Violet, hope she returns tomorrow.
As per Maggie, H02 opens at 11:00am, from my experience (and only houses that I patronize):

H10~1:00pm, H12~12:30pm, H14~12:30pm, H16~12:30pm, H24 12:00nn, H07~11:30am, H11~11:30am.

But then again, these info is for houses only and does not necessarily mean or guarantee that the WL you are looking for will be working.

WL working hours vary and it is totally up to them if they are working or not.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 17-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

THANKS so thats SUGAR....Haaaa...errm so far only tried H7R6 lvl2 the one reading books one not bad not rush and the way she slip on th CD for u very nice heeee Last time got a fetish on her as she looks more of my Poly lecturer...RTF 4 to 5 times than went to H2 Rm 2,3,4 than now recently is the SUPER...The SUPER power suck like no tml power ....that is House 7 Rm 3 lvl 1...

Thanks ok will look out for older thread...HAHA seeing previous post saying her right shoulder pain lucky not saying Her RIGHT Leg pain if not cannot do doggy liao haha....thanks ALL Bro...

LAST to ALL PT CHOINGERS HERE HUAAT!!!! AH....
Old 17-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
THANKS so thats SUGAR....Haaaa...errm so far only tried H7R6 lvl2 the one reading books one not bad not rush and the way she slip on th CD for u very nice heeee Last time got a fetish on her as she looks more of my Poly lecturer...RTF 4 to 5 times than went to H2 Rm 2,3,4 than now recently is the SUPER...The SUPER power suck like no tml power ....that is House 7 Rm 3 lvl 1...

Thanks ok will look out for older thread...HAHA seeing previous post saying her right shoulder pain lucky not saying Her RIGHT Leg pain if not cannot do doggy liao haha....thanks ALL Bro...

LAST to ALL PT CHOINGERS HERE HUAAT!!!! AH....
No! Sugar is R03, she's far away from the auntie watching T.V., the room beside auntie is R05 Queenie. Got it? Don't get it mixed up!

Cheers!
Old 17-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
No! Sugar is R03, she's far away from the auntie watching T.V., the room beside auntie is R05 Queenie. Got it? Don't get it mixed up!

Cheers!
OKOK RM 5 .....YES SIR...SOTONG ME.... Mind is controlled by sperm liao...
Old 17-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
OKOK RM 5 .....YES SIR...SOTONG ME.... Mind is controlled by sperm liao...
Alamak! Mind controlled by sperm then why you still here? Go PT now and fuck ah so can clear your mind ha-ha!

Most houses should be open today.

See you there!

Cheers!
Old 17-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkishibar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey any bro wanna go petain with me now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1