The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
I remembered the good old days when you buy a $50 submarine LD, the girl knows what you want from her
Which reminds me, last month I had to fucking educate a filipina what the fuck a submarine was, lol
Old 08-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I remembered the good old days when you buy a $50 submarine LD, the girl knows what you want from her
Back in the day, and I mean the good ole days when Paramount was around, $50 could get you a lot of mileage. In fact, $150 was enough to take the girl out. Those were the days when there were more girls than customers in some bars. Good times
Old 08-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Back in the day, and I mean the good ole days when Paramount was around, $50 could get you a lot of mileage. In fact, $150 was enough to take the girl out. Those were the days when there were more girls than customers in some bars. Good times
I remembered 10 years ago a pub at duxton had 20 girls. Competition was tough and the best offer wins
Old 08-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

HI, I went to a pub recently in Katong and they still had submarines.
But unsure if the shot was really tequila.

But I think most pubs tone down on their LDs. Even the tequila shots are watered down. And the girls just act drunk. Very common in TP/Katong

Cheers
Old 08-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I remembered 10 years ago a pub at duxton had 20 girls. Competition was tough and the best offer wins
I remember Wild hogs, so many girls, and indeed the competition among themselves benefited us, the customers. Have to snap out of it and stop reminiscing about the good times, the scene today is a far cry from what it was, just have to take whatever is offer on the table right now.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Damn that's really sad
High price LDs
All the LAs are like that. They have lower LD prices, but girls always quote the atrocious 129 per tower or 79 per LD.

There is LA1, LA2 and LA3!!

If you go in aware, you are ok.

Cheers
Old 08-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Spotted an SYT brown sugar in TP, got an ass that looks like she's been doing her squats

saw her cosying up to an old man last week, gonna visit tonight when things are slow to see how much mileage i can get out of this one..
Old 08-07-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Spotted an SYT brown sugar in TP, got an ass that looks like she's been doing her squats

saw her cosying up to an old man last week, gonna visit tonight when things are slow to see how much mileage i can get out of this one..
Talking about solid ass, I was at HG last night and saw that fantastic pair.
Real fun time with her but had to leave early.
Work day...

Cheers
Old 08-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
10 years ago I have no interest in pinay pub.
10 years later I regret

Last Friday went to BV along River Valley rd, the place was crowded with local and filipino guys. But one girl caught my eyes and her name start with A. Quite chio
Old 09-07-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

the amount of money you have to fork out nowadays for whatever minimal action that you get nowadays is definitely not worth it in my humble opinion...
i would rather save that money and fly to philippines instead where you can get a lot more action... more especially if you can speak tagalog well...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

How do I find those Fl?
Old 09-07-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going out to destress tonight

Any bro can provide pub with high playAnility

Thanks in advance
Old 09-07-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Will be out at EM, Mxx and FB. And if that doesnt give me any satisfaction, will need to lower my expectations and go to Club F

Edit: lower my standards, not expectations.

Last edited by decadence666; 09-07-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Will be out at EM, Mxx and FB. And if that doesnt give me any satisfaction, will need to lower my expectations and go to Club F

Edit: lower my standards, not expectations.
maybe can share ur FR on EM. been a long time since I went there
Old 10-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
maybe can share ur FR on EM. been a long time since I went there
It was good night at EM. Didnt quite start off well for me though, I was attended to by a new girl, she wasnt the least bit attractive and was just asking me way too many questions.

When I arrived around 6, it was darker than usual and there were 2 customers there,each had 3 girls with them, big spenders apparently. So I committed myself to 1 jug. Not so attractive newbie came to me and I just wanted her to go away, so while I was being inundated with questions, I was observing what was going on over at the other tables. 1 guy was surrounded by 3 or 4 girls, each taking turns in exposing their breasts while he did whatever he was doing. The table on my right, couldnt quite make out what was going on there, but there was one point the customer had his face in the girls crotch (she was seated across him). All this time, no action for me other than
being annoyed.

fortunately, one of the girls broke away from the breast expose party and came to me. I was her regular customer back in 2017. While she isnt a looker and she had put on some weight, I do like her company because she pretty much lets me do whatever I want to her, although it really isnt much. Had her strip down to the waist at one point. Nothing more than fondling her titties with her hand in my jeans. Could do a lot more I suppose, but I will leave that for another time.

Dropped by Bo****s for a few drinks and ended up at NT. New batch of girls there, some good looking ones as well

Edit: For got to add, damage $120 LD and 1 jug of beer at EM

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1