The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Anyway, they created this shrinking pool of good customers, they jolly well don’t complain business is bad.
if biz really bad, whether blacklist or not, they also take.

some might not even take new numbers which are not in the db....so makes their choices more limited.

im sitting out and see how this situation develop.....nowdays i just take trouble go JB n have my fix.....cheaper too....only hassle is time n distance.

in the meantime, i take it as my job to educate new Bros about the crap service these MLs are dishing out for their hard earn $.

new bros who come in without prior knowledge will think the crap service is the norm.
Old 30-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

just a tiny add on. the CUSTOMER entry is very true. Once I had a talk cock session with a ML I visited twice. She confirmed me as a CUSTOMER in her database. I am using a second line actually, and for a few ML only. So all it takes is some
e effort to reverse the record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The main problem is THIS. We can be nice to 10 ML in a row but all it takes is the next ML we book we have some "issues", be it we reject coz not the same person in photo,had argument etc, then that bitch will input us as "THRASH CUSTOMERS" or whatever story she wanna cook. 1 bad egg ruin all the good work we established in the past. Because for the simple fact that most ML you have good sessions with will not all auto do "community service" and input you as CUSTOMER in their database, either no time, don't feel the need or wanna hog you for themselves.

Unlike bad FRs on MLs we wrote, they can easily get a new lease of life because website negative FRs will be removed very fast and over here, uncountable white knights and OKTs to brew up super solid FRs to confuse us bros. So MLs can survive a few bad FRs, us bros just ONE blacklist in the database and it's a tough road ahead to book girls using the same number.

I suggest bros to try this, if you know you already blacklisted and you happen to have a ML at the moment you frequent, request her to input you as CUSTOMER in their database. If you have a good relationship with them most will do it. In fact it was an ML whom suggest to me that she put me as CUSTOMER so that next time i book girls easier, at that time i have no record at all, which some ML dare not accept too.

The idea is use this same tactic to start feeding GOOD record in their database. This will help you to have some good records to counter the blacklist, and some ML whom at that moment no business or more open minded will take you in. Just keep using this method on different ML (coz God knows how many sources /database they have, different circles different sources), eventually you should see some improvements.

I find myself able to get bookings much easier after that kind ML did me a favor which I didn't even asked. Try it out, it's free anyway and the ML likely will oblige coz is really a simple act on their part.
Old 30-10-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
just a tiny add on. the CUSTOMER entry is very true. Once I had a talk cock session with a ML I visited twice. She confirmed me as a CUSTOMER in her database. I am using a second line actually, and for a few ML only. So all it takes is some

I asked my regular to put a good comment (ie good customer) for me, and after that swift replies from ML.
Old 30-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
just a tiny add on. the CUSTOMER entry is very true. Once I had a talk cock session with a ML I visited twice. She confirmed me as a CUSTOMER in her database. I am using a second line actually, and for a few ML only. S all it takes is some
I also kena sabo by 1 ml before and
ask another ml to put in CUSTOMER thn becomes better but bad record still have so depend if ml wants to take, especially ap ml. If not just change number lor (;
Old 30-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waa..some landmines
sumtime ML no match to photo
svc no match advt
no GFE
blacklist
top up

just wondering MP is a better plc to get service
Old 30-10-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
You mean Apple? Oh man, that is disappointing...
Ya man, it's stated very clearly at the animal site but not SLG. Animal site information usually very accurate and up-to-date so I always go there to get more intel if i eyeing an ML i have not tried lol.

Luckily i did my homework else if book already reached there SPA i may abandon. Totally not a fan of SPA setting, even though most SYTs are SPA operation. Sigh.
Old 30-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
I asked my regular to put a good comment (ie good customer) for me, and after that swift replies from ML.
I guess bottom line is this lah, getting ML to input 客 if have blacklist in the database may not mean can reverse the record BUT I believe it might improve the chance.

My view is if/when a ML is desperate or really no business at that hour,if a previously blacklisted bro book and he also happens to have some good records, the chance of that ML taking the "risk" to accept will be higher, as compared to only blacklisted and no good records at all. Afterall beggars can't be chosers, some ML will take a chance.

Of course if it's AP then this unlikely will work la, since they are the ones choosing customers, for them even no record might be tough to get a booking, so even brand new numbers may not do the trick too.

End of the day, there's no harm at all to ask the ML for this favor and best of all it cost us nothing
Old 30-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wonderful, another reason for people not to write truthful MRs. This forum is already not doing well as a review site as it is.

I can truly understand why some bros get pissed off with bad service/want to vent in here. On my part I always try to be fair and thanks to the reviews here I haven't hit a really bad ML for a long time, touch wood.

Bad reviews must be part of the scene.

As another bro said get another number and pls continue sharing!
Bad FRs have to carry on of course, especially those super clearcut cases like Totally different person, fly aeroplane last minute and lousy attitude /services. Else this thread will be no different from those FRs in the websites lor, only the "good" stuff remains.

Just be a bit more tactical to avoid kena unnecessary blacklist lor, don't post your bad FR rightaway or on same day and don't give too much details on timing and the exact incidents, coz here too many 无间道 (Infernal Affairs) bros lah, all lining up to report to the ML that someone badmouthing her, waiting to redeem special rewards.
Old 30-10-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-er-massage/

FR on Yu Er

Looks: 10/10 better looking in real. Looks like uni type of GF
Massage: 8/10 no oil or lotion hence sometimes feel the pain from rubbing
Boobs: 10/10 very soft and smooth B perfect for her size
Body: one of the best body ive touched. Her body is silky smooth from top to toe
Sensual: 10/10 very light touches from she smooth hands n boobs
Bbbj: 10/10 i would rate her same level as long nu, but hers is more to the GF type and not commando bbbj like longnu. CIM in 69 position when i was painting her. No smell for such a wonderful body

RTF: definitely soon as she is going back very soon.
As much as i do not want to share about Yuer, this lady is 1 of a hidden gem with super high GFE.
Bros pls take good care of her
Old 30-10-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Informal MR for latest talk of the thread
https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-la-massage/

Yes she is extremely popular but if my observation is correct; it should fade in a few days

As previous bros pointed out, she is pretty but Donna still undisputed 10/10. Ai-la has the much better figure without a doubt

She is new and it shows clearly after spending an hour with her. This will likely improve over time but bros looking for a decent massage can skip for now.

If I’m honest; $110 gets you better overall experience from quite a few existing MLs

RTM: come back at a later date
Old 30-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Any ml that do AR to recommend?
Old 30-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Any ml that do AR to recommend?
Nowadays got alot AR liao.
Depend what kind of ml u like bro.
In term of more syt kind is yu er and nian nian
Next will be coke and angela for more woman kind. dunno if coke already rtc or not.
Or Laura if u like big neh neh and bf.
All of them u can find in slg.
Happy chionging (;
Old 30-10-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As I am pretty new and only tried a few others, I had some rather uninteresting experiences with SLG MLs (based on what I saw as advertised). I chanced upon this thread more recently and this time I decided to read through this thread carefully to find the highly rated ones by fellow bros.

There are quite a few that stood out recently, and I decided to go with Chi Zi (https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/). Long story short, this session was amazing and I will read the FRs contributed by bros here and also share more!

Looks: 8.0 (Has this sultry look, and looks better in real life than on the website)
Body: 8.5 (Slim, with nice boobs for grabbing and sucking)
Massage: 8.0 (Definitely not piano, can also ask to adjust strength)
Sensual: 9.5 (Very high GFE and Fantastic BBBJ)
RTM/Overall Rating: 9.0

Place is a short walk from the MRT, and showered once I reached. Same as other bros, she offer to strip you and dry you off after the shower (both before and after the massage). The massage was better than the average, she knows where to press, and the occasional teasing mixed in as well. One of her boobs was exposed throughout the massage, which made the view fantastic.

I enjoyed the sensual parts with her; I'm quite new and shy and usually just let the ML give me instructions on what to do - turn here, turn there, so the sensual parts can be pretty mechanical. For her, perhaps the chemistry was right, or I was more adventurous, so at the right time, I decided give her a kiss to tease and arouse her. We spent around 10 minutes kissing and teasing each other all over, which made the transition from massage to the sensual parts very natural. I'm not going to elaborate on all the details since each bro is going to experience it differently, based on chemistry.

This was only the second BJ I got (the other time it was a CBJ for 30-ish sec only), but this amazing - no teeth and the CIM is something words cannot describe.

I also liked that she was very respectful, during the massage she would politely ask if she can reply bros trying to book an appointment. She was also showing me the database they use to check; if you think customers are the only ones writing FRs on them, you are so wrong - they are doing their FRs on us as well!

Just to clarify (as some bro said she is going to to RTC soon), she told me she is planning to RTC at the end of this year; so for the bros, only 2 months left to enjoy this gem.

Hope this FR helps - do up my points if you find this useful!
Old 30-10-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy12321 View Post
Next will be coke and angela for more woman kind. dunno if coke already rtc or not.
Happy chionging (;
Thanks bro. Most of the ads don't state this service so hard for me to filter which ones. Will reference and see
Old 30-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy12321 View Post
Happy chionging (;
Correction here. Laura don't do AR here but she can rape you in the ass. But no AR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1