The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 06-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25903 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
Anyone can please share mistress belle wechat id?
wechat: mistressbelle
Old 07-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Wah bro that brings back fond memories man. I remember when I first met her years ago at her condo and she puts her dog collar on me and drags me around her patio. It was so so fun and scary to play kinda out in the open but man she was super nice; even gave me cigarettes to smoke after lol.

Probably my biggest regret was thinking she would still be around so I thought could always find her later while exploring other options. I fucked up for real though haha.
I think she probably went back to either NZ or BKK but I believe the bro who introed her here in the thread should know best.

She even told me ghost stories before I left her place; couldn't sleep properly that night too lol. Thanks for bringing her up man, nice walk down memory lane.
Hey bro, yes good memories! sessioned with her once or twice and she's definitely game! Even allowed me to GS on her! lol but after speaking to her i think theres definitely a dark side there and a little scary! hope she is ok.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Hey bro, yes good memories! sessioned with her once or twice and she's definitely game! Even allowed me to GS on her! lol but after speaking to her i think theres definitely a dark side there and a little scary! hope she is ok.
bro she GS on u or u GS on her? big diff woh...
Old 07-01-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Hey y’all! I’m just wondering if there’s anyone who could recommend online websites that are worth purchasing bdsm equipments from? I know of a few websites already but I just want to see if I missed out any more websites. My partner and I are totally new to bdsm but we will like to give it a try. Hope bros here can help out. Would be nice if anyone could suggest any certain equipments for a start too.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Hey y’all! I’m just wondering if there’s anyone who could recommend online websites that are worth purchasing bdsm equipments from? I know of a few websites already but I just want to see if I missed out any more websites. My partner and I are totally new to bdsm but we will like to give it a try. Hope bros here can help out. Would be nice if anyone could suggest any certain equipments for a start too.
What’s your budget? You can actually find a cheaper range of products on shopee and aliexpress
Old 07-01-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
I have bought chastity belt, electro toys off aliexpress. I recommend that site.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Can I ask who are the active singaporean dommes at present? I can only see mistress haze and vexa, rest of them like mistress estella/yura/raine seem to have left. (Their social media sites like no more updates)
I saw on Minkys twitter a pic that looks like Estella. Mistress Amber is also active. And as another one said, Yui is still very much in the scene, still conducting sessions and all that.

Mistress Belle is still a domme, but pretty inactive. Last year I think she only hosted a couple of sessions. This year hopefully she is more active, I miss her (as well as her boobs).
Old 08-01-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Wah you really lao jiao, can be bdsm historian for sg. Only heard of Anja
Speaking of historians, some bros have come and gone too. There used to be this bro named Robert Chua, those were the times lol...

Jamie King used to tell me what she was doing in BKK, and she seems to have a dark side yes, heard she was pretty liberal and friendly, maybe she allowed special services? hehe
Old 09-01-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Has anyone here tried mistress ashley/wei/vera? Any reviews?
Old 09-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Has anyone here tried mistress ashley/wei/vera? Any reviews?
Add Haze to the list. Think she's is really well built
Old 10-01-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
bro she GS on u or u GS on her? big diff woh...
GS on her bro!
Old 10-01-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
GS on her bro!
wow didnt know u got such fetish... similar to COF? grab her hair and spray all over her face?
Old 10-01-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wow didnt know u got such fetish... similar to COF? grab her hair and spray all over her face?
I also like, cum on her and GS on her PM me if you know any girl like to play
Old 10-01-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
I also like, cum on her and GS on her PM me if you know any girl like to play
if got i would like to try too...
Old 10-01-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
Add Haze to the list. Think she's is really well built
Haze is a unit alright. Not really my type, because I like feminine girls, but bro who like physically strong girls can try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1