The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafter View Post
try booking Miyuki 1 wk in adv but fail.. now need 2 weeks in adv booking!!

wow she really popular!!
I think depends on a bit of luck. Sometimes can just try to arrange for an appt jus a couple of days away. That is if u r generally free in the evening and check with her if anyone cancelled.
I managed to get an appt with her last wk, like 2 days in advance.
Old 23-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think depends on a bit of luck. Sometimes can just try to arrange for an appt jus a couple of days away. That is if u r generally free in the evening and check with her if anyone cancelled.
I managed to get an appt with her last wk, like 2 days in advance.
Yeah, cancellations will happen when there's such an extended appointment period - like if you book then a few day's latter your boss arrow a new work project or suddenly you gotta take OC shopping.
Old 23-02-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
What is the big deal of securing a booking with Hope? Need to announce it purposely? Sorry for my "suagu-ness"
It just like what is the point on u announce publicly that ur RTM list... That is my 2 cents, no offense
Old 23-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxwayne10 View Post
hey guys newbie here, for max gfe and good breast massage, would u recommend yuki, clearly or peace from ltd much appreciated seniors!
Guess clearly RTC, so I help u eliminate one
Old 23-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wow NN level !!!!!! Sibei tempting leh ......
alamak! don't speculate! I said potential.
the skill is there but lacks the gfe to complement it.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-02-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

http://www.shenhua69.com/jessica/

Yes!!! just lun a while got added service

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonadesprite View Post
She let me sucked on her boobs like she's feeding a baby while i autoroamed her. She was wet during the process which got me more turn on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Seems like Peace "up" her service after her return OR has been like liao for a while in her previous stint OR depends on chemistry? I wonder...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea lor, see the MR from the bro before made me v tempted to go back to her again, to see if really got up the service now or not wor!
If got, her overall package is indeed one that appeals to me a lot!
If now can suck boobs and roam south, then she has really up her services and worth a visit

Perhaps macktamer will know better and advise
Old 23-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8008 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey guys newbie here, for max gfe and good breast massage, would u recommend yuki, clearly or peace from ltd much appreciated seniors!
Yuki? You mean Yuko, right? Heard that she will be RTC tomorrow. With Clearly not around, you only left with Peace.
Old 23-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Peace is not really famous for max gfe. With the other 2 ML out, you have to look for someone else.
Old 23-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8008 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Peace is not really famous for max gfe. With the other 2 ML out, you have to look for someone else.
Yes. Probably you can try Mint, Ini, or even Enna
Old 23-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Yes. Probably you can try Mint, Ini, or even Enna
Or Cassie, Flirty, Nadine
Old 23-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I agreed with that...If u are looking for not so bad massage then it's ok. Sensual is quite SOP. It depends on individual or maybe u are the type she likes u never know. That's is the case for most MLs i guess. I am very sure i am not her type...LOL.. Tried twice & full stop.
Old 23-02-2016, 09:06 PM

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kxwayne10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
I agreed with that...If u are looking for not so bad massage then it's ok. Sensual is quite SOP. It depends on individual or maybe u are the type she likes u never know. That's is the case for most MLs i guess. I am very sure i am not her type...LOL.. Tried twice & full stop.
Ah was so hyped up by her pictures and all the good fr i saw ... Not really sure if I wanna try my luck w hard earned money ):
Old 23-02-2016, 09:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kxwayne10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Or Cassie, Flirty, Nadine
Cassie pic blurred, but flirty looks good thanks bro ill give it a go
Old 23-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cassie pic blurred, but flirty looks good thanks bro ill give it a go
Bro - sometimes blurred face doesn't mean fake pic . Check Javabean's MR Compilation thread and you'll see both Cassie and Flirty are well regarded

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13263304

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13262032
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1