The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 06-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Wed 7.3.07 @ 6.30 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994 View Post
so when and where is the gathering, TCSS???
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz
Bros Prefer Weekend Or Weekdays?
Prefer Budget Makan Place Or Cosy?public Or Ptd Ltd?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysl 007
Hi bro phantomboy , i would prefer a weekday . But i hope u do a poll here . Hope to join u guys in jb for kopi again .
There will be a Mini-Gathering on Wednesday 7.3.07 @ 6.30 p.m.

First we meet for a quick drink of kopi 'O' then proceed for dinner ( seafood ? ), followed by cheonging

See you all there !

ysl_007, Don't worry about the safety of your 'new' car - it's already 'old' : NOBODY will scratch it or try to steal it. Some many ' Tai Kors ' in JB to 'protect' your 'precious car'
Old 07-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Bro KT,

Sorry cannot make it today. going out station, see you another day.
sorry mate.

Cheers
Old 07-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

can count me in?wat kind of fun we r looking at?
and how much to bring to JB? can to share?
Old 07-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
can count me in?wat kind of fun we r looking at?
and how much to bring to JB? can to share?
Genarally this is not the 1st time we organise gathering.

We will first meet up in Tmn Pelangi at the Kopitiam suggested by Bro KTL. As far as I know, that kopitiam close at 7pm.

Then we go makan dinner. The venue will be confirmed once everybody meet up.

As for the later part, depends on majority vote. Pino's pub or MP.

How much to bring? Makan makan won't cost much la because we share share. But for the cheong part, depends on how much you want to spend lah.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Wed 7.3.07 @ 6.30 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
How much to bring? Makan makan won't cost much la because we share share. But for the cheong part, depends on how much you want to spend lah.
If you wanna pay for my seafood dinner + my cost of cheonging, then bring more $$$
Old 07-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, I talk talk, now say cannot make it. Sorry bro. Today need to work late, will call 6" boy if can rush down in time.

Enjoy.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mini Samster Gathering JB @ 7th March 2007 post rpt/blog

Ohayo! Good morning! Zao an hao! Yes, i'm feeling great 2day after yesterday nite mini gathering with some of the samster senior bro. My first.
The best thing is no hangover, the amt of alcohol I consumed just finely balanced. And I'm surprised as I quit drinking 1 year liao.

I was apprehensive a bit when I first agreed to meet up as no matter what I'm still a newbie. Who are these ppl I'm meeting up? The taikor or sharks in the cheonging realm. Yes, there may be a bit, the feeling of awe. Or what if I said something wrong? Will I be shredded to pieces? If any newbie has this kind of feeling and chicken out at the last min. 4 such meeting, dun. These "sharks" are generally...... well "tamed". (Hope they dun now fanatically sms me @#*#@!!!). U can even put your arms ard them, pet them, pet their head but not the didi head, pls. That i dun guarantee they dun bite u.

Generally, unless u as a newbie has not contributed anything or acted as U know it all in the forum but in fact u know shit, or worst u hv posted fake FRs there're no reason to fear meeting them. They hv one "canon with 2 wheels" which I oso hv mah. Kekeke.

And for those who cheong alone, u hv ye reasons to and i do not dwell into that ,somehow i understand too, as i am one such guy. Actually the best thing of being single is the mobility, i goes where i goes at whenever i like. Basically I hv been doing activities that do need to interact too much. I watched my volumes of Japanese anime. Have my fair dose of PC gaming. Go cheong when i have the "need". Whatever u all call it.. yes sir I'm the commando, the lone ranger. The only thing I want to let such bros know is the meeting can break up some monotony a bit. Yes even if u oledi is the group cheonging, binging type meeting new ppl make it such a difference. I would still enjoy a large amt of my time doing alone waht i enjoy most but i would not give such meeting a miss if everything permits.

So much to entice some ppl to the next meeting with some of my inner thoughts. But the biggest thing I learned abt such meeting is....

DO YE FRS. DUN ASK 4 CONTACTS. Ppl will recognise a fine job u hv done, will wanna meet u, and whalah....... no need to ask, no need to "beg", no need to kena zap, no trouble, no break sweat, (hmmmm maybe hv to break some in the "action place" so can write FRs.. ) the lobang will come. One of the kind brother just bring me and the bros to a certain wonderful private thai massage place. Thanks to him. Arigato.

And wari (sorry) 4 those bro who's going to pm me and ask me the place. No comments. Precisely y I have left out the names of the bros who join up yesterday so u dun need to trouble them, i might save u kena zap by them.

Nice to meet u guys whoever u are!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The Tcss meetup was at 6.30pm. Altogether there are 4 of us b4 being met up later by another just right after dinner. No seafood dinner, just some simple fried dishes. But still the food do taste good as u eat the senior bros will share some experiences or stories. Sometimes the taste of the food depends on the company u have. If they bring along "black face", rigidity or too much seriousness, mahai, dragon meat oso no taste liao.

Great Tcss as not too large the group. Too large a group, even if u attend meeting some ppl still hv no chance to talk wif U. After some light meal.... for me a bit heavy as i din shut my big mouth to "underwrite" everything which they din finish.

After further Tcss so that we have digest a bit, we head up to a private joint that offers Thai massage by thai gals. Since there is another program after this we opted 4 1hr session only. So now, it is an example of how ignorant someone can be, in this case like me. I hv posted of my personal opinion that u can't find decent massage in Malaysia b4. Yes, it's true I can't find bcoz I dun hv such lobang.

The gal that massage me, look wise is average but as with most thais she has great smile and laughter if u treat them nice. A great smile can up a few points in the look department, at least for me. I have to be frank this is the most enjoyable massage I ever have, even better than the PRC one in SY, Tmn Impian MP. The massage is with some power, no oil, with great pressure point action. The gals forearm is amazing ler. I can feel the bones in her forearm "rolls" over my muscles and bone. Kinda that her bone like those ogawa rotating wheels but in much pleasant human touch.

I was totally immerse in the massage. Real relaxation. She speaks Hokkien but i speak very little or know very little so not much tcss with her with my broken Hokkien. Anyway if u understand what is "ping pong" then u r fine. Kekeke...I din touch her boobs nor ask her naked or whatever as I'm really enjoying all this massage and HJ. Hv quite a squirt!! Guess if one is relax, one can really enjoy. Fxxx performance anxiety. And the best deal of all??? Damage at RM30+30.

Later we head for some social drink at a pub in JJ. Nice atmos as no K OK. So can Tcss a bit either with the bros or the gals. Have some great laugh with the bros and gals. We end it at ard 1am and I know I have a nice balance of alcohol level. I can feel those false sense of feeling real alert, feeling a bit light but no swagger ard.

I know I'm not drunk because:
1) When we share tab, i still know someone owe me change in teh tarik and one or 2 rotis;
2) When i drove home, there's this dog who is a road bully in the middle of the road who dun seems to barge when my car approaches. I have to drive around it n i successfully negotiate it;
3) When i reach home, my opposite neighbour a gal who works in S'pore factory has reached home and was hanging her laundry outside. i was still aware she wears a cute pink nite gown, which in my heart/head said pls let the end of her short gown rides up, pretty pls, when she tries to hang her clothes in high places. Just great legs and a little bit of bun. No luck.

So all in all... very good outing. As in bed, me horny, thinking of PCC after the "show" but decided not to push it... Further proof me not DRUNK. Muahaha...
Old 08-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
The Tcss meetup was at 6.30pm. Altogether there are 4 of us b4 being met up later by another just right after dinner. No seafood dinner, just some simple fried dishes. But still the food do taste good as u eat the senior bros will share some experiences or stories. Sometimes the taste of the food depends on the company u have. If they bring along "black face", rigidity or too much seriousness, mahai, dragon meat oso no taste liao.

Bro jjmyarea: I am glad to hear that you did enjoy yourself at the JB TCSS session. I wished I could be there too. Well, there is a always a next time. I am also a newbie too
Old 08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
I am also a newbie too
Kekeke...if you are a newbie, then I wonder at what level am I. Most likely a green newbie.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mini Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Bro jjmyarea: I am glad to hear that you did enjoy yourself at the JB TCSS session. I wished I could be there too. Well, there is a always a next time. I am also a newbie too
Prof,

Just for your sake, I'll arrange a JB Samsters' Gathering the next time you are in JB - please PM / SMS me your 2007 itinerary
Old 08-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mini Samster Gathering JB

Last night we had a mini TCSS in JB. Brothers attended were Bro KTL, JB Guy, jjmyarea, me and our guest of honor was Bro Fong from KL. Clap clap clap

As Bro jjmyarea has described most of the activities happened last night, I also no need to repeat but would like to add on a bit.

First, we had dinner at one of my favourite restaurant. After makan, we moved on to private house for a quickie. My damage was RM30 + RM50 BBBJ.

After that went for drinking. I drank a lot and was very high and happy. The girl also cock-teaser lah. Although some are very mature looking but still can play play. JB Guy next time if you go again call me lah. That place ok mah… BOI PAI SERN.

Drink until 1am ++ and sent one of the girl home. Nothing happen after that because me a gentleman.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Ho ho ho .... Katoey ... Long time never contact you liaoz ...

I have been up and around... busy with my personal life ...

Been quite stressed ... and also tight on my pocket ... so never have chance to cheong JB much ....

However, I am still going in JB every weekend .. to do my stuffs ...

Probably will contact you ... if I have chance and time to meet you for afternoon tea ...

Glad that you have a nice gathering ... also yesterday ... I was tied up in my part-time job ... so I didn't have time to go join you guys ...

Cheers ... and happy Cheoging ...

I'll be back to the scene ... once my problems are neatralised ...

Alvin
Old 08-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7 View Post
Ho ho ho .... Katoey ... Long time never contact you liaoz ...

Probably will contact you ... if I have chance and time to meet you for afternoon tea ...

Alvin
Bro Alvin,

Please contact me the next time you are in JB and want to meet up with me.

I see you are savings your "bullets" to unload in BendCock !
Old 08-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
cl09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the tcss time I can make it, I would like to join u guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1