The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 18-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
I am new in this form of gathering as well. Since Katoey wanna see my face, so I pop in for this gathering. Dun be shocked to see a old hag like me in a cafe with a bunch of "Sex" crazy fanatics ... well .. I am also sex craxy fanatic too .. hahaha ...

Cheers ...
gosh .. my rep point is detorating like my health ...
Bro, I might also pop in just to meet up with the JB bros again. Maybe we old hags can become fanatic together.

Sorry about the points. Cannot up you again but can get my KL bros to do so. Stand by.
Old 18-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
...Sorry about the points. Cannot up you again but can get my KL bros to do so. Stand by.
SSH, noted.
Already added in my list, liao. Patience, bro.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
SSH, noted.
Already added in my list, liao. Patience, bro.

Cheers.
Wah!! Like that never call you YSH for nothing. You very the 'heng tai'.
Old 18-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I will be going there by my bike. If you want, I can pillion you. If you are interested then pm me and we arrange a pick up point for me to pick you up.

Cheers ...
No worry, me 6" help you regain one point.
Old 18-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Aihh!! Wah! Didn't know bro Alvinchan7 points go up so fast, wan..
This morning was still 12, now oredy 16...kekeke. Now only realised he's another "lao chiao". Got power 5, wan leh!! Dun play-play...kekeke.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Aihh!! Wah! Didn't know bro Alvinchan7 points go up so fast, wan..
This morning was still 12, now oredy 16...kekeke. Now only realised he's another "lao chiao". Got power 5, wan leh!! Dun play-play...kekeke.
The power of the KL bros. Ask for help and confirm can get.He from 12 jump to 15. Must be our Bro Boinker.
Old 18-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The power of the KL bros. Ask for help and confirm can get.He from 12 jump to 15. Must be our Bro Boinker.
Wow, KL bros always so touching... I been stay in KL for 7 years, miss those days hanging around this city..wonderful life....
Old 18-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Thanks to whoever that ups me. You have my gratitudes.

Anyway, I have been in this forum since the birth of it ... till now. So the power is kinda like the current year - year joined. I am impressed by the number of power I have. Trust me, I will repay those who have upped me. Just pm me if you wish to tell me who you are.

Again, I look forward to seeing you all in the gathering.

Cheers ...
ps: I am trying to get some of my cheonging bros to tag along, so maybe I wun be going alone afterall.
Old 18-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 28.4.06 @ 7.00 p.m. (Season's Cafe, Tmn Pelangi)

Quote:
Bro, I might also pop in just to meet up with the JB bros again. Maybe we old hags can become fanatic together.
Bro Shiok1968,

It would be GREAT to meet you again for the 3rd time in 1 month.

I am sure the JB Samsters would be dying to hear about your exploits in Hatyai about 2 weeks ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
Bro, just to remind you'll, Jalan Serampang parking always a big problem. Drive through whole row still no lot, so pls once you enter that paraller road and saw a lot, quickly park no matter still a distance away, better than round and round, and mind you not a small round.
Don't worry about having to park your car a bit far away from Season's Cafe. I am sure if it is a Massage Parlour/Health Centre/LSB you don't mind to walk for 1 or 2 miles................kekekekekekekekekekekekeke... ......

Quote:
I will be going there by my bike. If you want, I can pillion you. If you are interested then pm me and we arrange a pick up point for me to pick you up.

ps: You pay half of my petrol first ... hahaha .. just kidding.

ps2: I am new in this form of gathering as well. Since Katoey wanna see my face, so I pop in for this gathering. Dun be shocked to see a old hag like me in a cafe with a bunch of "Sex" crazy fanatics ... well .. I am also sex craxy fanatic too .. hahaha ...

Cheers ...
Bro AlvinChan7,

We look forward to meeting you for the 1st time ! Don't forget to wear that BRIGHT YELLOW T-shirt with the word 'Cunt Lover' written in blue at the back for us to 'recognise' you.

A word of caution : Make sure that your pillion-rider does not 'STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU ' !!!
Old 18-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
No worry, me 6" help you regain one point.
Bro Alvinchan7,
I also join in the fun to up you two point after regain my power. hehehe
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 18-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lancer76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so bro the pillion thingy still on? heheheh dun worry will not STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU one lol.

If he's wearing the bright yellow t-shirt with the big "CUNT LOVER" behind than i'll just walk afew steps behind him pounding my chest n shout"Me New Bird! Who Old Bird"
Old 18-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 28.4..06 @ 7.00 p.m. at Season's Cafe (Tmn Pelangi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer76
so bro the pillion thingy still on? heheheh dun worry will not STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU one lol.

If he's wearing the bright yellow t-shirt with the big "CUNT LOVER" behind than i'll just walk afew steps behind him pounding my chest n shout"Me New Bird! Who Old Bird"
Bro lancer76,

If you are shy to wear the BRIGHT YELLOW T-shirt, you can carry a A3-size paper with the word "Cunt Lover" written in blue and show it to the customers at each table. Once you have reached our table, we will invite you to join us - no need to follow a few steps behind Bro AlvinChan7
Old 19-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

It will be interested to see whoever nerds that are really going to wear yellow with the word Cunt lover .... hahaha ... I will be quiet sitting at one corner and sipping my coffee while laughing my heads off.

Anyway, I will be in my normal attire ... and my eyes are still sharp to spot samsters ... becos we'all smell alike afterall. The smell of samster is strong ... ... the aura emitted by a bunch of sex fanatic is easily picked up ...

Anyway, my bike is specially modified to have the back seat with a vibrator dildo ... becos all of my pillion so far are girls ... so pardon me .. if any bro wanna ride as a pillion ... got to tahan at least half an hour of vibration on their butt ... hahahaha

Cheers ...
Old 19-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06 @ Season's Cafe (Tmn Pelangi, JB)

[QUOTE=alvinchan7
Anyway, my bike is specially modified to have the back seat with a vibrator dildo ... becos all of my pillion so far are girls ... so pardon me .. if any bro wanna ride as a pillion ... got to tahan at least half an hour of vibration on their butt ... hahahaha

Cheers ...[/QUOTE]

Bro alvinchan7,
So is Bro lancer76 going to be your pillion-rider or are you gonna bring a sexy cowgirl to join us for TCSS ?
Old 19-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Samster

Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06 @ Season's Cafe (Tmn Pelangi, JB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro alvinchan7,
So is Bro lancer76 going to be your pillion-rider or are you gonna bring a sexy cowgirl to join us for TCSS ?
No lah ... I have nobody that I want to pillion ... I will either going alone or .. maybe with one of my cheongsters ...

btw, the vibrator on my back seat is just a joke. No offence ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1