The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: my FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Master shifu...if you go have to jio me ....ok...but I guess I will only be free next year only....
you now a pilot...... fly Airbus 380......... hee hee.....
Old 13-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Invites people also didn't invites me....KNN....hahahahh! Joking now I have to go back to China again next wekk damn kau sian....I have to wait until next year before I can visit my aunty again.....who will becomes a boss....already!
accidentaly bumb into her on my last week trip. but i didnt call her la as i was on TuTu for shopping tours do send my regards if you see her ya

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 13-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow .. the biggest passenger airbus pilot ..., not bad hor

Old 14-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Master shifu...if you go have to jio me ....ok...but I guess I will only be free next year only....
Don't worry I will go after CNY.
Old 14-12-2008, 10:33 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: my FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
That should a good date.....! Wish and hope nothing happened during that time!
Old 14-12-2008, 10:36 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahahahahah what to do
Old 14-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
.... and Playman is the aeroplane pilot.......

...... then he offer to but dinner at Good View......

........ and Aanok and me still waiting long long........

...........and by then the dinner/s would be 2 years overdue (or rather overtui)...
Old 14-12-2008, 07:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
.... and Playman is the aeroplane pilot.......

...... then he offer to but dinner at Good View......

........ and Aanok and me still waiting long long........

...........and by then the dinner/s would be 2 years overdue (or rather overtui)...

Bro....I only postpone my appointment with Bro Aanok only once and it is somewhere this year October.....then I offer to compromise with dinner in Danok but we have not meet yet how to buy when I am not there yet?

Thirdly....Bro Aanok is there to see her.........teerak not solely to see me!~

Dinner cannot be 2 years overdue as this is still 2008 not even a year past how to have 2 years overdue dinner? I maybe old but not that old to even forget what year it is!
Old 15-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....I only postpone my appointment with Bro Aanok only once and it is somewhere this year October.....then I offer to compromise with dinner in Danok but we have not meet yet how to buy when I am not there yet?

Thirdly....Bro Aanok is there to see her.........teerak not solely to see me!~

Dinner cannot be 2 years overdue as this is still 2008 not even a year past how to have 2 years overdue dinner? I maybe old but not that old to even forget what year it is!
ha ha ha.....not bad, you still sober leh... just joking la.....

Should be with auntie soon, then heading for Thailand on 20th Dec for the retreat.... so can have the dinner next year, lo.....

wish you all the best for your coming trip to China and hope everythiing works out well, so that we have big big dinner....
Old 15-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Nam wan very sporting and playful.... lucky you.... :P
hahaha....she's ok bro...but abit sticky...i still can bear with it..
she really take care of me...so in return...can consider 2 look for her if i'm there...anyway she's leaving 2 BKK soon...

Quote:
aiyo... i just see her 1 time.... never talk to her. how to miss her le???... indeed she is cute.... although i am interested on her... but still too early to tell la... maybe she not interested on me le.... me such an old sleepy face uncle with a big tummy....
hehe...u'll nvr know bro...yea rite...old sleepy face uncle with tummy...
then i fat flabby short pimples old fag...
haha...why still awake..??
Old 15-12-2008, 02:19 AM
SamSter

Quote:

Should be with auntie soon, then heading for Thailand on 20th Dec for the retreat.... so can have the dinner next year, lo.....

wish you all the best for your coming trip to China and hope everythiing works out well, so that we have big big dinner....
Many thanks for your best wishes.....KNN...cannot sleep until my works is done...initially I thought can have a few days extra there and sneak to CP....but it is all ruin now even my trip to Bro Aanok......and have to go back tomorrow to see they do it then only I will fly back...!
Old 15-12-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for my late FR....
hope u guys accept my apologies...my simple FR on
28th - 30th NOV

28th
1430 touch down dannok with Bro Saint
1500 check in High Class...& go check out Bro Saint's new puying from Krabi... (before our journey started she has been calling our Bro Saint many times) this we all got 2 learn from him due to his super kong tao..! tt with my sis, Bro Saint & his Krabi puying following by tt with Bro Kiko, Pegasus & Ninja
1500 when back 2 High Class for photo session with Bro Saint & Pegasus
1600 back 2 room for some good massage...$35...it was a relaxing massage due 2 some body ache...
2030 Dinner at Good View with Bro Saint, Pegasus, Ninja, Krabi girl & my sis... The dinner was good and the Pork Leg was fantastic(eat until cannot finish).
2150 After dinner head off to Model Club to meet up with Bro Iamcool and Kojack. Meet up with Ah Fon...hehe...
Was there for while as me and Bro Saint need to go back early cause we are going for prayer tomorrow in Hatyai...
(slept alone)

29th
0700 Wake up, refresh & went for breakfast at our usual place with Bro Saint, Krabi girl & my sis(by the roadside).
0830 Head to Hatyai for prayer at Wat Pakgor. Had flower bath and blessing prayer. Get some hand string for Ohm, Yong and etc (Model from Model Club). Finish prayer then head to Hatyai Town. When to Lee Garden and Central for some shopping.
1200 Lunch at Cheesy.
1330 head off to Tesco Lotus for shopping...
1500 head back to Dannok.
1600 tt with MK Bro Big Daddy
1730 when 2 some farms for some check out due 2 i duwan 2 sleep alone again...but end up rejected by this girl at a farm opp. hotel hollywood (not sure wat name) WTF..! maybe i got face prob...sigh...
went back 2 w&g for my usual girl but she was adi booked.......
1800 went Winner with Bro Asictest, Kamou, Big Daddy & etc...
2000 dinner with Bro Saint, MK Bro Big Daddy, Krabi girl & my sis
2130 buy liquor and head to Model Club to celebrate bro TMC puying birthday. A lot of bros was there, Bro Holymann, Kiko, Pegasus and friends, Bro Kamou and family, Bro Pingpong and friends, Bro Iamcool, Kojack, Asictest & Mayor. It was a great party.
2330 supper with Bro Iamcool & friends & head back 2 room....tired with no puying...sigh...

30th
1000 Had breakfast with Bro Pingpong and friends, Bro Kiko & Asictest at Oliver Café. Chit chat on what events happened yesterday nite and puying FR.
1200 Check out hotel after that and send puyings back to their home, send Bro Big Daddy to Oscar and head off straight to Custom. (end up u-turn due 2 almost 200 ppl queuing)
1230 when 2 my sis room for a rest...
1300 head out 2 Mutiara Spa for massage....nothing special but it's relaxing there...$60 + tip...many bro's recommend due 2 hanky panky stuff...but end up nothing happen...sigh...
1600 went back 2 sis room & eat some light snacks...
1630 went 2 Teena karaoke near Model Club...enjoyed there...!
2030 went 2 Model 2 say goodbye 2 Ah Fon & head back....

This trip is my 1st time not having anyone 2 sleep with..sigh...weird...funny...enjoy but somehow..................
lucky i have a sis dat is capable 2 take care of me due 2 my presents in Dannok...hehehe...
Old 15-12-2008, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Many thanks for your best wishes.....KNN...cannot sleep until my works is done...initially I thought can have a few days extra there and sneak to CP....but it is all ruin now even my trip to Bro Aanok......and have to go back tomorrow to see they do it then only I will fly back...!
good luck in your China trips too bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exia00 View Post
sorry for my late FR....
hope u guys accept my apologies...my simple FR on
28th - 30th NOV..
nice FR bro ..., hope to meet up with you soon ya

Old 15-12-2008, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:

you too bro, enjoy your temple retreat and let us know how is goes .., maybe next time we can join you too

Old 15-12-2008, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wizolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Option 1 - Bukit Kayu Hitam custom (Open sunday till thursday)
- For every citizen who born in Perlis, Kedah, Perak and Kelantan
- You can get your photocopy IC and instant photo at shop on your lefthand side before malaysia custom
- Should be able to make your border pass at other Malaysia thai border custom but i am not sure. need other sifu to confirm. But at BKH sure can because i did it before.
Msia immigration office at other state like Padang Besar, Pengkalan Hulu, Rantau Panjang could apply border pass too but make sure you observe their off day. Perak & Perlis state is off on alt Sat and Sun while Kedah & Kelantan off on Fri & Sat. Avoid weekend eve as the queue is much longer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1