The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Go to nana club at central mall la.... go alot thai ger there... keke... tt there is like tt in danok liao.... haha... savadee krap.... keke

nana?! i go there tt until the teh dry liao even one fart from the girls also dun have, one outing S$200~300 still end up in Geylang might as well save up the money go cheong in Danok or BKK better rite, can see, can touch most imp can get to fuk
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 21-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which bus best from Singapore?

Which bus do you all recommend to take to Danok from Singapore? I want to go from 29th Sep to 3rd Oct.

THank you very much.
Old 21-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also, how's the katoey action in Danok? Any particular bar/club to go? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
Old 21-09-2008, 11:33 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langchai View Post
Also, how's the katoey action in Danok? Any particular bar/club to go? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
No problem...if we know can share one ....no matter what thread also no problem....happen to know one very chun katoay in Danok model Club...whether can tapoa ....dunno have to check with the management as nobody is interested in our group....hahhahaah! Sorry!
Old 21-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
No problem...if we know can share one ....no matter what thread also no problem....happen to know one very chun katoay in Danok model Club...whether can tapoa ....dunno have to check with the management as nobody is interested in our group....hahhahaah! Sorry!

hahaha Bro Langchai no offence but how come u need to look for katoey when ur in Thailand leh? You scared the real girls quality not chio enuf ah?
Old 21-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i think for bro Langchai, the kateoy will give him FOC la ..., Langchai always have thier advantage one mah ...,

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 21-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought that very chun katoey belong to Prince Holy?
Old 21-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
wah really ah? cut aredi wan or not?
Old 21-09-2008, 11:58 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Really? Dunno but I don't think Prince Holy wants her maybe just to take photos...only,.... her face and body if not better, at least par with the model girls......!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
wah really ah? cut aredi wan or not? :eek
Cut or not..dunno....dare not raba raba her after knowing she/he is katoay.....hahahhaha!
Old 22-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cut or not..dunno....dare not raba raba her after knowing she/he is katoay.....hahahhaha!
haha reminds me of last time when we all one group booked a vip suite with jaccuzi with dinner, knn the girl i chose got sore throat then dunno which asshole friend teased me my girl is a katoey, WAH LAU EH dinner jiak bay low liao, whole night think knn pay so much jus to fuk a katoey while the rest all got models girls haha
Old 22-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wah really ah? cut aredi wan or not?
wait .., wait ..., i go ask bro Holymannn ... muahahahaa

Old 22-09-2008, 12:11 AM
SamSter

Quote:
haha reminds me of last time when we all one group booked a vip suite with jaccuzi with dinner, knn the girl i chose got sore throat then dunno which asshole friend teased me my girl is a katoey, WAH LAU EH dinner jiak bay low liao, whole night think knn pay so much jus to fuk a katoey while the rest all got models girls haha
Those who have cut or not is very different from normal girls....especially when they speak as they still cannot perfect the apple voice box.....hahahah and they seem to have a bigger hip...anyway....theses are a few things I look for to avoid a katoay! Hahahahaha...those who have try please share the experience so that we know the next time....hopefully.....not!
Old 22-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Those who have cut or not is very different from normal girls....especially when they speak as they still cannot perfect the apple voice box.....hahahah and they seem to have a bigger hip...anyway....theses are a few things I look for to avoid a katoay! Hahahahaha...those who have try please share the experience so that we know the next time....hopefully.....not!
sad and sorry to say bro, you only got 50% correct. read some write-up in the internet, with the lastest tech and operation, the apple voice box can be corrected to almost say 100% liao ..., so guys out there, better be careful lor.

i think the only way we can check is the actificial pussy which dont have the lump part like most female aka puying..., but then will it be a bit too late but then ..., LOL

Old 22-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

haha true true but esp in BKK where katoey has reached ultimate "kui hua pau dian" liao, they even went cut their apple, change their vocal cord and even changed their ic into female gender (MANY even become actress appear on TV), sometimes u really cannot tell unless ur a Thai girl tats why i always ask around other thai girls or mamasan before choosing hehe

like tis newhalf, i for sure cannot tell haha

Old 22-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
sad and sorry to say bro, you only got 50% correct. read some write-up in the internet, with the lastest tech and operation, the apple voice box can be corrected to almost say 100% liao ..., so guys out there, better be careful lor.

i think the only way we can check is the actificial pussy which dont have the lump part like most female aka puying..., but then will it be a bit too late but then ..., LOL
yup those u see working like in Nana some might not have enuf money to go thru the whole process yet so can tell easily but once they have enuf money...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1