The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Can I have the contact pls?

This is FARKING irritating! Almost 90% of all posts in this forum now is the same farking thing,

bro/ts/boss may i have the contact pls

It's just plain pissing me off to sieve through the hundred of posts just to find a proper FR. Most of the time i just give up and exit the browser.

I'm sure many share my opinion here. If you want contacts, EARN IT! Everyone started as a newbie. AND learn to use the PM! Personal Message!!

Likewise to TS-ers who proudly say -PM me for contact, at least clear ur inbox frequently or forever hold ur peace.

I'm sorry if this was a bit over the top, but i just had to let it out.

Amennnn.........
Old 07-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can I have the contact pls?

Chill, bro... chill... I understand your frustrations... I have the same feeling and find it downright irritating too ... and there are idiots who post nothing but contact requests on just about every thread they fancy, pushing all other threads down in the process ... pisses the hell out of me in the past, but I've learnt to ignore it...
Old 07-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm so tempted to just zap these leeches.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold

Agree, some TSs even going to the extent of asking chiongter to request ctc through reply in the thread instead of pm, all for the purpose of upping the thread.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchai View Post
Agree, some TSs even going to the extent of asking chiongter to request ctc through reply in the thread instead of pm, all for the purpose of upping the thread.
That's not the worse. I received pm from some blind idiot asking for contact for girls which i have posted FR or shared contacts 4 to 5 years ago. These blind mice can't even be bothered to look at the date of post.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108491 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
That's not the worse. I received pm from some blind idiot asking for contact for girls which i have posted FR or shared contacts 4 to 5 years ago. These blind mice can't even be bothered to look at the date of post.
Bro, long time no c, welcome back..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

110% agree!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowrdr View Post
This is FARKING irritating! Almost 90% of all posts in this forum now is the same farking thing,

bro/ts/boss may i have the contact pls

It's just plain pissing me off to sieve through the hundred of posts just to find a proper FR. Most of the time i just give up and exit the browser.

I'm sure many share my opinion here. If you want contacts, EARN IT! Everyone started as a newbie. AND learn to use the PM! Personal Message!!

Likewise to TS-ers who proudly say -PM me for contact, at least clear ur inbox frequently or forever hold ur peace.

I'm sorry if this was a bit over the top, but i just had to let it out.

Amennnn.........
Old 07-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
waynester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ts ure e man thanks standing up for us newbie here..really frustrated to hv pm numerous times n get no reply from others out there..bro any lobang mp in e west??
Old 07-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynester View Post
Bro ts ure e man thanks standing up for us newbie here..really frustrated to hv pm numerous times n get no reply from others out there..bro any lobang mp in e west??
I believe you have missed the point completely, LOL!
Old 07-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, long time no c, welcome back..
Thanks bro
Old 07-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Tsk bro.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 19
tailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond repute

Blame it on our "spoon-feeding" culture. From cradle and (possibly) to the grave, they are spoon-fed. When was the last time you saw a secondary/poly/university student taking down notes? Mostly likely they will ask for hand-outs at the end of the lesson.

No wonder these morons in the forum can only say "share contact please"
Old 07-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
mann3073 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most guys who is in the market to engage will just go and get it over and done with.

Asking questions are just for thrill only.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
JJSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Chill, bro... chill... I understand your frustrations... I have the same feeling and find it downright irritating too ... and there are idiots who post nothing but contact requests on just about every thread they fancy, pushing all other threads down in the process ... pisses the hell out of me in the past, but I've learnt to ignore it...
Hello FARKTARD boy, how many time must I tell you to mind your own farking business and go get fark by my mongrel When did you appointed yourself as the forum moderator again. You shameless attention seeker.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
JJSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There goes your diarrhea mouth again, used your mother soiled sanitary pad to stop the flow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1