The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
iloveu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Not able to access LTD site for the last few days. Or izzit just me? Any idea anyone?
Old 03-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu1985 View Post
Not able to access LTD site for the last few days. Or izzit just me? Any idea anyone?
A lot of these sites now all blocked under MDA's master list. All these change in wind directions along side the massive MP/TCM/Spa clean up are all in line with what they started off last year. Even SBF, a site that was largely untouched for the past 16 years by the authorities have also made it into the list if you didn't know by now.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
iloveu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
A lot of these sites now all blocked under MDA's master list. All these change in wind directions along side the massive MP/TCM/Spa clean up are all in line with what they started off last year. Even SBF, a site that was largely untouched for the past 16 years by the authorities have also made it into the list if you didn't know by now.
Thanks for the info. anyway LTD is back.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

MR FOR BEI ER http://www.liltigersden.com/bei-er/

The last MR that I wrote was at least 6 months ago. My regular was TOO popular and now are high and mighty so decided to venture out.
After trying my luck on 3 SYTs over the last 2 weeks FINALLY found another GEMs. She was here for quite sometime, what a waste that I was too committed and didn't discover her earlier. Just wanted to shares this wonderful experience.
First time tried her last night and but feeling was so great that she just like my long lost lover.
Location in the Centra area, maybe not so convenient for bro who take public transport. But the walk is well worth the effort and definitely ok for Bro who drive.
Very fair complexion,sweet and GND look with short hair and definitely SYT. Look better than the photo in the web site You don't find many good looking short hair SYT ML around. after NOTTI left our shore. (I wonder any bro still remember the sweet NOTTI girl some 1 year ago) With light make up she looks gorgeous. She was in simple spaghetti strip top when she came and open the door. Good figure with a sharpe B cup , nicely fit her well.
Welcome me with a big bear hug. Sooooooo sweet and the feeling is soooo good. Stealing some kisses along the way to the room. What a good start the moment entering the house. ”爽”
Enter her room, very neat and clear, got feel of your own room. She help to remove my clothing piece by piece and walk me to the bathroom., waiting for me outside the toilet with a towel. Very caring and attentive. Helped to dry my body. Proceed to the bed with clear towel laid Start with the massage with good strength. Very comfortable and relaxing Must try.
Follow by mixing the lower body message with some teasing and sensor touches on the little brother with her looking into you. Feeling was great and and my little brother already "rock hard" and Crying out ”我要”。no choice got to stop her and tell her to start with the HJ.. Slow and steady long stroke with soft moaning and occasionally some licking on my nipple. I can"t remember how long her hand was on my little brother, just know that very simply "爽". Before I can explore more of her body, I realize that I already unloaded and times are almost up. Didn't realize that time passes so fast with her.
Conclusion, strong GFE,very pleasant and soft speaking SYT, lots of hugging, touches and some light kisses.. Solid 60 mins. Song Song and go home a happy men.
RTM: Definitely
Old 04-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
He wants free lunch mah. Promote the girl, tell the girl he promote for her many many times, and that he tell everyone to "take care of her", then maybe she give free FJ without added money mah.

Thou I wonder how his HIV situation is coming along wor.
Thanks for your concern.. went for check Le, negative
Old 04-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
doch is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricck View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/

Strong massage! Quite chatty. Recommended if u are looking for good massage.
Sglonelyguy website kanna blocked! $$$$$$ website also kanna blocked...
sianzzzzzzzz.... how to find massage for these 2 days?!?
Old 04-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doch View Post
Sglonelyguy website kanna blocked! $$$$$$ website also kanna blocked...
sianzzzzzzzz.... how to find massage for these 2 days?!?
Use puffin browser to bypass all blockings
Old 04-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
I using vpn.haaa
Old 04-05-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue90 View Post
Thanks for your concern.. went for check Le, negative
Ha ha. Ok. Glad for you. So long as you make your intentions clear.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Puffin browser pretty good. Very fast to load!
Old 05-05-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
Lupita has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

http://prcprincess.com/model/xiao-ping-2/

Just had a lovely session with this lady on a lazy Tuesday afternoon.

Key highlights:
1. Photos are real (but always exercise a little caution with digital media, eh?)
2. Great gfe. We were smiles and cuddles for the first bit cos she was shy. Then passionate kissing and tries her best in satisfying me.
3. During the HJ she also moan like we making love and make me really can’t last long.
4. Good massage and I must say she's one of the best shower companion I've had.

RTM: YEAH !!!
Old 05-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

To me Xiao Wei / Diana is worth a visit.
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13366151

From my conversation with her, she is keen to learn and improve on her services. Nude young body, full roaming, BBBJ, $100 is good value.

Heard she is leaving soon and may not return. She is currently working full time as ML. Plan to hold on to other ML and rtm her first before she is gone.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue90 View Post
Lol bro faithless, you ask me don't Lau lan got balls PM you. You no balls PM me back? Ur mum got teach u courtesy anot?
I think you're confusing me with people who zapped you. For what I ask you to PM me? I'm not even the customer of your ML. You do know people can write anything in zaps and pretend to be anyone because it's anonymous right? Do the simple maths la. my zap if I zap is minimum 8 points, if just not 8 points then how is it me? lol
Old 05-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MU75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Has ai-ni RTC? Can't reach her and sglonely no longer has her contact? If she still in spore can any kind bro share via pm tks.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 10
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU75 View Post
Has ai-ni RTC? Can't reach her and sglonely no longer has her contact? If she still in spore can any kind bro share via pm tks.
Base on ai ni WeChat, she posted on May 3 stated that rest for 5 days

Hope that help answer your question
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1