The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Any braders saw MJ today?
Old 05-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Any braders saw MJ today?
just went there mj door close n lights off.

da s gt queue

vivi nt in

walk ard in the end went to rtf li wen. can't resist her boobs

aft she cap me she straight away lie down looking at her boobs bounce when I pump her damn shiok pump half way ask her to ride me she was like abit unhappy n turn me off abit but when she ride me looking at her boob bounce sibei shiok few mins later I cum

this is the 1st time I cum while being ride shiok
Old 05-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
just went there mj door close n lights off.

da s gt queue

vivi nt in

walk ard in the end went to rtf li wen. can't resist her boobs

aft she cap me she straight away lie down looking at her boobs bounce when I pump her damn shiok pump half way ask her to ride me she was like abit unhappy n turn me off abit but when she ride me looking at her boob bounce sibei shiok few mins later I cum

this is the 1st time I cum while being ride shiok
Thanks man!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

On Wed I RTF Mun Mun. Very long never visited PT.
Since AV are super "heong" outside, I return to a "safe land".

H2R5 - Mun Mun
Attitude: 8/10
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Catbath: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (wah! shiok arh..)
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Some time later.
Damage: $50

Have a nice wkend.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
HoMia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Ken

Confirm MunMun give BBBJ ? Will AV bonk Mun Mun since she give BBBJ?
Old 06-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoMia View Post
Ah Ken

Confirm MunMun give BBBJ ? Will AV bonk Mun Mun since she give BBBJ?
Oops.. Can't edit already leh..
Too long never follow this thread. Never notice the "trend" to post FR now.

Sorry bros.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Btw 6 pm to 715 pm

Decided I would start this lunar 7 month, by taking the first girl, actually was thinking of Kid. She is busy during this time, not that crowded, probably dinner time and, I notice many rooms were having lights’ on.

Oh! Saturday evening, 4 D time, just maybe the crowd was not there. By the way, I took Big S. Yes! She is pretty, but you guys know me, I will update the scene.

House 2, we have got, Maggie and Munx2 chatting I cannot help smiling at Mun Mun. She gave me the, you sure you have $50 looks? And we knew, call girls are $ face. H7, 2 floor there is a brother waiting for Ann, Kathy and Quennie were lights’ on. That is about all and below Joyce and Cookie was not there.

H10, don’t really recalled, as I was the only guy waiting outside R4, there was a guy but he gave up. Actually Big S was having dinner in the office; I suspected that was her, so I stay put. Then a brother with an I phone standing behind me, still I refuse to move.

In H11, Jolene is there, Carol Pan Ling Ling was chatting with JJ, Jenny and Ah Ling.

H14 Kit lights on, not sure in her room, I also notice there were clients waiting for Laura, Candy too, and the usual Sophie was reading papers. Then, she shouted out, “Get out!” Not too sure who she chases away. Probably a blanglah?

Miss big tits, Li Wen really took mine breathes away.
Over at H16, first time I saw R15 Amy, she is rather pretty, now I know why there were favorable FRS. Ivy was making her bed, an elder guy looked into her room, and she shouted, “$50!” And he walked away,

Finally, H24, this is the first time Cloud was still in business, Xiao Tian and Lai Lai were lights’ on. There is a young brother standing outside Lai Lai’s room.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H10R4 Big S $50

645 pm to 715 pm

I waited from 630 pm, till 645 pm she was having dinner in office. She opened her door I looked in, and Big S signals me with her pretty smile. What can I do, I was charmed by her beauty. After door closed, she is friendly I said her name up front, then I let go, she is popular in this website.

Big S said, “I don’t read internet.” Quickly I change the topic, after she took off her dress, she is not that slim. But I love her smooth skin; I think she is around 30s. I got hard on when she touches me, maybe I had desire her for a long time, told her so. Let’s move on, shall we?

Big S tight up her long hair, she sucks both mine nipples, both her hands were busy fondling mine dick. Problem she could be better, if she HJ a little, with this I pass her a 7/ 10.

However, Big S is quite good in BJ w/o CD, I notice she suck mine dick, same time she rub mine legs giving me higher pleasure. This girl really knows the ways! I have to pass an 8/ 10. I stop her AR, I don’t fancy, you guys know this.

Then she caps me, with her mouth, and then she let down her beautifully long hair, she cow girl me. She fondles her tits, put mine hands on it. They are too small, nothing much actually. I just love her pretty smile, she look down on me then she pump me hard. I took her up then down, and then I french her. I passed her a 9/ 10 for cowgirl, I asked for missionary and she moan so sexy.

Ramped her hard, Big S had the most pretty smile of all PT girls, that is only me. I held her tights and we lock tongues. Serious I wanted to delay Cuming but no way. After taking her for about 5 minutes, I shot out and taste her tongue for the last time. Big S opens her eyes and pass me a beautifully smile, and I thank her. SEX I gave her 9/ 10, told her she had Violet standard, no doubt will consider RTF.

Told her could I book through the office, she said Q up, next time. Big S sends me out in English, “Take care see you soon.” Another Joyce, only if she could speak dirty in English.

Have a good weekend bro and same time, happy national day everybody.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold
Re: H10R4 Big S $50

think my FR nt juicy enough no one up me so sad
Old 06-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Poor bro

Bro you went down to petain. Actually there are many ways to spend your evening. Some people choose to do jogging or cycling. Some take up a book to enjoy reading. Some do gardening. There are many ways to fill up your time without taking trouble to travel to petain. Bro may consider to take up other hobby. Some hobby are more interesting than going to petain. Having said that it it your own choice. Just a bit of sharing
Old 06-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Since you feel so sad, suggest you quit bonking.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
same goes for me. perhaps mine got less info so not that interesting
Old 07-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear that Bros. If only I can ups you all again but cannot!

Keep on posting those FRs / contributions and points will come your way.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
same goes for me. perhaps mine got less info so not that interesting
Quote:
Old 07-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Very good FR mine friend!!!

Glad you have tried Da S. Yes she is 'ang pai'. Service oreinted and friendly. I also had good sessions with her. Thinking of RTF soon!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
645 pm to 715 pm

I waited from 630 pm, till 645 pm she was having dinner in office. She opened her door I looked in, and Big S signals me with her pretty smile. What can I do, I was charmed by her beauty. After door closed, she is friendly I said her name up front, then I let go, she is popular in this website.....

....Let’s move on, shall we?

.....told her she had Violet standard, no doubt will consider RTF.

Told her could I book through the office, she said Q up, next time. Big S sends me out in English, “Take care see you soon.” Another Joyce, only if she could speak dirty in English.

Have a good weekend bro and same time, happy national day everybody.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 13
aNewBie is a Helpful and Caring SamsteraNewBie is a Helpful and Caring SamsteraNewBie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros

I am a true newbie at petain thread. I noted that reputation points must be positive in order to get out of moderation. I noted that reputation points must be above 39 to approve good posting. Beside these, any thing else that reputation points can help us? Any kind bro can explain?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1