The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IlCapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros here tried this lady before?

http://sglonelyguy.com/ai-er-massage/
Old 27-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Visited Mint three times in these two years. I recalled that her hj is not much different from others, quite standard only. But one thing is her face has actually becomes a round round face as compare with her first visit here. It would be bettef if face can slim down.
Haha unlikely will slim down judging from the way she drink, eat and smoke
Old 29-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Just paid Abby/ Selena a visit not too long ago. She is still the same bubbly and cheerful self despite having to work tirelessly everyday. I like the fact that she hums to a lullaby as she does the massage. Her voice is both soothing yet seductive at the same. It turns you on instantly, especially those small subtle giggles she shares with you during short conversations. Another thing I love about her is her figure. She is petite, yet her pint-sized body is well proportionate. She has a pair of cute Bs and a bubble butt that you wish you could grope to sleep every night. Regardless of what outfit she wears, she is able to put them off perfectly and gorgeously. Her skin is really silky smooth and soft to touch, somewhat similar to those of a baby. You could probably slide your hands all the way down from her naked back to her shapely peaches. Cuddling her alone can prove to be such a sensuous and arousing thing to do everytime.

Cherish her and treat her well with respect.
Old 29-01-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaTua View Post
I tried Summer service last week. All I can say is a pleasant looking young lady, great attitude and service, nice sensual also. Value for money.
Tried Summer as and well and I second that she's value for money. She was having code red hence didn't shower together. I still miss my SYTs MLs like Notti (I'm a sucker for looks). Does anyone know when she will be back?

Read/Looked through the forum/posts and I can't seem to find a SYTs ML currently. Any bros can recommend one? Thanks in advance =)

Last edited by patch; 29-01-2017 at 04:20 AM.
Old 29-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Tried Summer as and well and I second that she's value for money. She was having code red hence didn't shower together. I still miss my SYTs MLs like Notti (I'm a sucker for looks). Does anyone know when she will be back?

Read/Looked through the forum/posts and I can't seem to find a SYTs ML currently. Any bros can recommend one? Thanks in advance =)
may be can try mint , i try 1 time not bad , fully nude and sensual HJ , strong gfe

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/
Old 29-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

this one good to go.
imagine Hope giving you a bbbj

F-ML

bro this one please share!!!!
Old 29-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
may be can try mint , i try 1 time not bad , fully nude and sensual HJ , strong gfe

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/

Thanks Bro for the recommendation.

Tried Mint before when she was under Haonan's stable. I liked her services (i had an erection and she literally grabbed me by my dick to lead me to the bed for massage). Tried Miqi as well a couple of years back. Might just RTM Mint if there are no other recommendations.

Any bros can recommend any other SYT MLs (I'm a sucker for looks)? I miss Notti. Her wechat hasn't been updated since last left SG. So if any bros knows if she'll be back as well please let me know.

Thanks in advance and Huat Arh !
Old 29-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Visited Mint three times in these two years. I recalled that her hj is not much different from others, quite standard only. But one thing is her face has actually becomes a round round face as compare with her first visit here. It would be bettef if face can slim down.
i agree, some ap sensual quite normal. Her's not bad already la
Old 29-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Tried Mint before when she was under Haonan's stable. I liked her services (i had an erection and she literally grabbed me by my dick to lead me to the bed for massage). Tried Miqi as well a couple of years back. Might just RTM Mint if there are no other recommendations.

Any bros can recommend any other SYT MLs (I'm a sucker for looks)? I miss Notti. Her wechat hasn't been updated since last left SG. So if any bros knows if she'll be back as well please let me know.

Looks like no comeback liao should ask her ML friends for more details xD
Old 29-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

massagemoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting some things here. Hopefully I won't offend any one.

Name : Crystal
Looks : Acceptable, in her early 20s
Body : Nice shape, little baby fats on her thighs
Services provided : Shower together, then HJ, then massage, then HJ, then shower together again
Personal thoughts : Crystal is hardworking and does things thoroughly. Very teh voice. Keeps asking if this is ok for me, if that is acceptable. Good service provider.
Old 30-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

liverleeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
fully nude is good but this 1 like no meat 1, see the ribs and bones sian half alrdy

i think i pass, anymore fully nude ml to intro bro??
If I am not wrong, read Laura is oso full nude.
http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/
Old 30-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
deadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Does mint accept all races? Thanks!
Old 30-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadend143 View Post
Does mint accept all races? Thanks!
i think limited to chinese, sry if you are other races, pls look for GL girls.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Had the pleasure to try this lovely girl here

http://sgfoxy.com/barcelona/

However, look elsewhere if u cannot speak simple English (she can speak v minimal Chinese though)

Name: Barcelona
Look: 9.5/10 - Vietnamese with some mixed blood, so she looks a bit exotic a bit different from normal Viet
figure: 9.8/10 - almost perfect, maybe a 10 for many but I guess language barrier may have impacted a little i dunno but def a womanly figure to die for
Massage: 7/10 decent enough I guess but if U look at her u will know this is not the main dish
Sensual and hj: 9.5/10 again same as the figure part! Almost perfect
Note: she also does HDLY, well trained by one or the angpai so I'm sure u wun be disappointed.

RTM: yes very worthy! Try her before she's gone which may be soon!!
Also noticed this other gal, I think is Leicester from the same website (I heard) who loooks v bubbly and cute, a different flavor gal if u fancy that with a petite size. Shall try next time!!!
Old 31-01-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Definitely ncb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagemoi View Post
First time posting some things here. Hopefully I won't offend any one.

Name : Crystal
Looks : Acceptable, in her early 20s
Body : Nice shape, little baby fats on her thighs
Services provided : Shower together, then HJ, then massage, then HJ, then shower together again
Personal thoughts : Crystal is hardworking and does things thoroughly. Very teh voice. Keeps asking if this is ok for me, if that is acceptable. Good service provider.
I kpo help you paste the link
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14818697

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1