The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Very encouraging when a ML affirms your performance

Haha, I am sick today but totally cheered up by her lor. LOL. 😂
Old 13-07-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post

Haha, I am sick today but totally cheered up by her lor. LOL. 😂

Both can click is the best.
Feel like 飞上九霄云外
Old 13-07-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2835 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Very encouraging when a ML affirms your performance

Affirming performance to encourage you to visit her more, earn more their way of capturing returning customers
Old 13-07-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Affirming performance to encourage you to visit her more, earn more their way of capturing returning customers
She said she owe the agent some money, I jokingly told her that she can fully repay her debt after we do for 100 over times. LOL.😂
Old 13-07-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the same one leh. Sure say u very good la, LJ very big la etc etc for u to visit them again so they can earn money ma. U will visit them again meh if they say u sibei lousy, very small until they cannot feel it.
Old 13-07-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 1
Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!

KC trick 101 😂
Old 13-07-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
xkyox86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well we guys just can't help enjoy to listening...make us feel manly ma haha
Old 13-07-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Ya, this is their standard template 😆
Old 14-07-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 15
rexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to beholdrexoanwong is a splendid one to behold

which girl from where ??
Old 14-07-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 18
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!

Do post if you find 1 that comment your tool and performance is substandard.
Boosting your ego(tool, skills, performance) is like waitress greeting welcome.
Old 14-07-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1842 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Erm u actually believed it.. come i clap for you 😅
Old 14-07-2024, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light

Do you know how much ML makes per month? Everyday can earn how many times $50-$100? She will not be bothered by you moving on to other girls. By now, she should have seen everything she needs to know in her industry.

I know of a ML girl with 6 condos in Vietnam. Our sperms is like the cement for her condos. You think she will be bothered you spend your $50-$100 extra fee on someone else?
Old 14-07-2024, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
saviola1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like S*S* of Gey****. WC me also her poor story (repay agent $, cant sleep ....) after my first visit asking me for a good review. Rtf due to late night not much options, and attitude changed, no small talks/GFE, 1min bbbj, busy looking at phone, just lay down hoping to rush the deed in 20 - 30min, after deed done rush you to shower. She is only good with KC with WC after deed is done.

Last edited by saviola1978; 14-07-2024 at 05:08 PM.
Old 14-07-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saviola1978 View Post
Sounds like S*S* of Gey****. WC me also her poor story (repay agent $, cant sleep ....) after my first visit asking me for a good review. Rtf and attitude changed, no small talks/GFE, 1min bbbj, busy looking at phone, just lay down hoping to rush the deed in 20 - 30min, after deed done rush you to shower. She is only good with KC with WC after deed is done.
I experienced the exact same thing too during the first session, but then it din stop me for ranking her one of the top bonk of the year.

Let you see my FR on other thread:

I also rank my best bonks, all Chinese chicks, very green type:
1. L** L**(SPA ML). Made her cum at least 10 plus times, I performed super good that time and I was her first ever customer in this trade. Literally can feel water dripping when she roamed around my body and when I pulled out. So far now every night text her. She is only above average in terms of looks, but dunno why I started to care about her. I did all the actions on her and she initially wanted to do a CBJ, I just said do BBBJ ba, she threw away that immediately. First time I saw that kind of protection.

2. Sasa(Geylang Fuck Shop) with curtains separated different beds. Won’t go there if it is not high recommended by bros. Superb look, model body. At least a solid 9 or 9.5. The bed is an extremely lousy small bed. Shared bath room and you have to passby other bros or receptionist on the way you bath. Everything was so wrong and she is a time watcher as well. Ranked her second coz after deed started, initially she did a CBJ, again the same protection that I have never seen any VP girl used before. I said you can try but I won’t feel anything. She changed to BBbJ after a while. Whole thing changed after I asked her to lie down and let me service her. She was highly responsive to my actions, cum a few times during the foreplay. She had to hide her moan coz the place was curtained. When I intended to go even more during the foreplay. She stopped me and asked me to go in. I think she got another customer after me. That small little bed won’t allow me to spread my legs fully during thrusting, but I think perhaps she really enjoyed, so she cum a few times in missionary. I first time encountered this kind of “kiap kiap” and push out feeling, luckily hard enough to stay inside when she cum. Surrender myself during the Third or 4th kiap kiap. Then took a bath in the shared bath. She said other people get used to this kind of setting, I was the only one who complained so much. Even for goodbye kiss, she pulled me aside to do it so it won’t be seen by other girls. No hug hug or chit chat like VP girls, she seems like in a rush after the deed. Ranked second coz she really enjoyed my service, felt shy after the deed and immediately pull away the bedsheet when I was looking at the cums. I guess for this kind of fuck and go shop, most clients don’t do the deed like how I did it. Felt super tired after the fuck, coz it happened the next day after the top fuck.

3. Xin Xin (VP). I was her second client for this trade. Experience wise about the same as Sasa, just that no kiap kiap feeling and my performance was lousier. Went soft once, had to ask her to blow me, eventually surrendered myself in cowgirl position. Room Setting much better coz she is a VP girl. I can see the water flowing out of the vagina and she had to change bedsheet after the deed. Ranked Third coz I have never seem a girl that din really Moan at all with the white liquid kept flowing out and she just closed her eyes. I guessed she was quite nervous but couldn’t stop her body from reacting so strongly to fucking a stranger.

None of them I RTF so far, but may RTF in the future. None of them beat those legend VP girls in terms of look and service. I simply cannot forget them coz they cum so many times during the first session with me.
Old 14-07-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Erm u actually believed it.. come i clap for you 😅
Of course something happened, that’s why I asked her lor.
I can differentiate fake cum and real cum la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1