The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV Kakis

Bros,

I have not heard of $500 tips. Unless it’s a booking for the full 4 hour session.

Let me just run down the rough pricing again for everyone’s reference:

- Alcohol : around $100+ for beer tower / $300+ for hard liquor. Depending on when you go, if the place is almost full house, some places would not give you a room if you just go for beer tower cos they earn much more on the liquor

- Food : Yes they are bistro now. Must take some finger food. This is usually around $20-$30 for some finger food like chicken wings or calamari.

- Mami tips : $100. This has become quite standard across the board now. Make friend with the mami right at the start. Don’t take a high and mighty tone with them. They are really your best friends here. So bro bro or sis sis them. If you want to play, tell them to call only the girls that can play to come for you to choose.

- Waiter tips: $10. But some places have one, two or three waiters. The girl that brings in the alcohol, the guy that brings in the food, the dunno come from where that brings in a towel for you right at the end. It can become awkward if a bunch of them stand there at the end waiting for your tips. So I will usually ask the Mami right at the start, dont send a bunch of waiters to my room. Max I take two.

- Girls tip. This got 2 types: (1) Butterfly. Standard $100. But there are some atas places which are starting to quote $150-$200 for their more special girls like certain nationalities or certain “exclusiveness”. But can nego with mami one. If no one taking those more ex girls that night, you can ask if they willing to sit for $100. (2) Booking. This means they won’t run around and will sit with you for the full session (max 4 hours), other than their toilet breaks or makeup breaks. Standard pricing for this is $300. But some places or some girls will quote $400-$500 like the same rationale mentioned in (1). Same thing, if they are not taken after a while, you can nego with them at $300.

Note that the KTV nowadays is totally different from yesteryears. No matter how much the price is, doesnt mean you can raba raba. Some girls will just strictly sit, play games and drink. You might just be able to touch her hands a bit while playing or passing the glasses to them. That’s all. I mean it. You dont even get to hold their waist or hug them. So it is important to let the Mami know if you want girls that can play. The good mamis will screen for you first before they come into the room for you to choose.

- Takeaway. There is no standard pricing for this. It is purely down to the individual girls. There are a lot of girls who don’t do this nowadays. For those who do, the pricing can be ridiculous.

You can work out the sums yourself based on above.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Up you for your posting very accurate
Old 05-04-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post

- Alcohol : around $100+ for beer tower / $300+ for hard liquor. Depending on when you go, if the place is almost full house, some places would not give you a room if you just go for beer tower cos they earn much more on the liquor

- Food : Yes they are bistro now. Must take some finger food. This is usually around $20-$30 for some finger food like chicken wings or calamari.

- Mami tips : $100. This has become quite standard across the board now. Make friend with the mami right at the start. Don’t take a high and mighty tone with them. They are really your best friends here. So bro bro or sis sis them. If you want to play, tell them to call only the girls that can play to come for you to choose.

- Waiter tips: $10. But some places have one, two or three waiters. The girl that brings in the alcohol, the guy that brings in the food, the dunno come from where that brings in a towel for you right at the end. It can become awkward if a bunch of them stand there at the end waiting for your tips. So I will usually ask the Mami right at the start, dont send a bunch of waiters to my room. Max I take two.

- Girls tip.
You can work out the sums yourself based on above.
I never feel that covid is so serious and impactful until I read your post.

Now I wish it can be over soon or else, no more carrot in the market.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: KTV Kakis

Take note that even booking with the girl, the girl MAY still run 1 room (Butterfly). This is quite normal during Pre-Covid period of KTVs. They will tell you go toilet breaks or go eat some food. Buying them about 10-15 minutes time to sit in another room (Butterfly). With that, they can earn $300 + $100 per session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post

- Girls tip. (2) Booking. This means they won’t run around and will sit with you for the full session (max 4 hours), other than their toilet breaks or makeup breaks. Standard pricing for this is $300. But some places or some girls will quote $400-$500 like the same rationale mentioned in (1). Same thing, if they are not taken after a while, you can nego with them at $300.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Take note that even booking with the girl, the girl MAY still run 1 room (Butterfly). This is quite normal during Pre-Covid period of KTVs. They will tell you go toilet breaks or go eat some food. Buying them about 10-15 minutes time to sit in another room (Butterfly). With that, they can earn $300 + $100 per session.
Yup totally agree on this unless you are a big spender and you don’t mind
Old 06-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Everyone miss the days when ktv here were wild and open like in Vietnam HCM.

We just need to be patient.

Old 06-04-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Ahhhhhh now I understand why they got so many toilet breaks, makeup breaks, grab some food, answer a call, friend looking for them for help etc.

Each time was a 10 min thingy so I didnt really bother but you are right. It does add up. Haha I didnt realise until you pointed it out bro. Thanks.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

price unlikely to go back to $50 even covid is over, likewise for the playability

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I never feel that covid is so serious and impactful until I read your post.

Now I wish it can be over soon or else, no more carrot in the market.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Ya very different now. It has become the new norm already.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15698 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Yup totally agree on this unless you are a big spender and you don’t mind
WOOHOO UPZ

Hows the scene at Paramount? Go le ma?
Old 07-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOOHOO UPZ

Went paramount already, tips min 30, one tower beer 118nett for small room 145 for mid room ,girls mostly from SG Ktv or 497 milfs a lot
Old 07-04-2021, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Juat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
WOOHOO UPZ

A lot of action in room if u dun mind MILF
Old 07-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOOHOO UPZ

Haven’t go yet got no time to run away from work and Oc
Old 07-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingsheng80 View Post
Went paramount already, tips min 30, one tower beer 118nett for small room 145 for mid room ,girls mostly from SG Ktv or 497 milfs a lot
To me as long can play I think the tips will be much more worth it
Old 07-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juat View Post
A lot of action in room if u dun mind MILF
Your action as in ? Lol

Out of 10 they are at where lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1