The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18973 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by loo_poop View Post
I was so horny for the day. At night when my wife wanted to give me a handjob (she was on period), she asked me why I was so hard. She smiled and asked , " Was it the snorkelling trip? The 2 young girls ah?..." before rubbing me faster into ejaculation.
lucky u bro. "understanding wife"..
Old 28-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
beautybeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not exactly a zaogeng but I still saw boobs and ass. Was at Phu Quoc recently, was going for snorkelling. It was a whole boat of Ang Mohs, and I was generally disappointed as I have little interest in Ang Mohs. That was until they picked up 2 young asian girls with their Spanish/Mexican guardian. Both of them look very asian. All was fine until....

They stripped into their bikinis. They were 17 and 20 (heard the mother talking to our instructor). The younger one had smaller boobs, but but the bottoms were revealing a huge part of her perky buns. Young and tight. But shes nothing compared to her older sister. Older sister look a bit meaty, like thos thick latinas (except she has an asian face). She took off her top, and her bikini seemed like it was bursting. It was those bikini with and underboob cut. But the star of the show came when she took off her skirt, wow her ass was so damn meaty and firm. And she was wearing just a thong, I was so close to her ass when she stood in front of me to wash her snorkelling glasses. Needless to sat, my eyes feasted on the sisters for a goo 3-4 hours.

I was so horny for the day. At night when my wife wanted to give me a handjob (she was on period), she asked me why I was so hard. She smiled and asked , " Was it the snorkelling trip? The 2 young girls ah?..." before rubbing me faster into ejaculation.
Young girls who wear tiny bikinis are hot!!
Old 28-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Not exactly a zaogeng but I still saw boobs and ass. Was at Phu Quoc recently, was going for snorkelling. It was a whole boat of Ang Mohs, and I was generally disappointed as I have little interest in Ang Mohs. That was until they picked up 2 young asian girls with their Spanish/Mexican guardian. Both of them look very asian. All was fine until....

They stripped into their bikinis. They were 17 and 20 (heard the mother talking to our instructor). The younger one had smaller boobs, but but the bottoms were revealing a huge part of her perky buns. Young and tight. But shes nothing compared to her older sister. Older sister look a bit meaty, like thos thick latinas (except she has an asian face). She took off her top, and her bikini seemed like it was bursting. It was those bikini with and underboob cut. But the star of the show came when she took off her skirt, wow her ass was so damn meaty and firm. And she was wearing just a thong, I was so close to her ass when she stood in front of me to wash her snorkelling glasses. Needless to sat, my eyes feasted on the sisters for a goo 3-4 hours.

Great share bro. More impressed by your wife - so open and understanding. If my gf sensed that i got turmed on by another girl, gg liao
Old 28-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Custy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I read that there are nude snorkelling, wouldn't mind going for the experience haha!
Old 02-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

was walking out of art science center when this chinese girl in white dress, at precisely the right moment i walked by, she raised her leg up, and for a good 3-4 secs, i saw her white panties underneath. I was stunned.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ahmice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
was walking out of art science center when this chinese girl in white dress, at precisely the right moment i walked by, she raised her leg up, and for a good 3-4 secs, i saw her white panties underneath. I was stunned.
Your timing is perfect bro!
Old 02-01-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
Yes, while guys always feel excited when they 1st see a certain girl zaogeng her panties unexpectedly esp a young or good looking one ...this initial thrill, excitement and shock look will slowly wear off over time...esp if for example after the sudden flash, the guy subsequently happens to see her strip down to her underwear leading say finally to sex...no amt of zaogeng will excite that guy for that girl anymore after that...haha... so it's another way of saying familiarity breeds contempt

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, while guys always feel excited when they 1st see a certain girl zaogeng her panties unexpectedly esp a young or good looking one ...this initial thrill, excitement and shock look will slowly wear off over time...esp if for example after the sudden flash, the guy subsequently happens to see her strip down to her underwear leading say finally to sex...no amt of zaogeng will excite that guy for that girl anymore after that...haha... so it's another way of saying familiarity breeds contempt
quite true in a way..
Old 03-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
quite true in a way..
Hahaha i still like to bend down and see FL upskirt when they doing the massage bed. Hehe
Old 03-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Hahaha i still like to bend down and see FL upskirt when they doing the massage bed. Hehe
If its new or for the 1st few times, there will be a lot of excitement and thrill..but aft some time, the novelty wears off to the point tat sometimes u dun even care if that girl zaogeng or not

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-01-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If its new or for the 1st few times, there will be a lot of excitement and thrill..but aft some time, the novelty wears off to the point tat sometimes u dun even care if that girl zaogeng or not
Ya. First visit always the best and most exciting. I got friends who Ng rtf same gal
Old 03-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
KopiCXiuDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Especially young ones wearing minis and G-strings
Old 03-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiCXiuDai View Post
Especially young ones wearing minis and G-strings
Those got level 2... reception will bring u up.. i always walk far behind bendimg down to see panties when theyclimb thr stairs.. never fail to see their panties.. hehee..
Old 03-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

reading these stories reminds me of a time a female friend of mine was getting married.

On her wedding dinner night, forgot why, but was asked to help follow her and her sister up to the hotel room, me to grab something for the dinner, and her, to go change into the evening gown.

I was doing something in the room when she stepped out of her wedding gown, and when I looked up, i saw from the mirror reflection of her in her see thru white lacy bra and panty, I was stunned!

Stood there and saw everything with my mouth open for a good 10 secs. hahahaha.

Then she caught me staring, think she saw my stunned face, pai seh la. She just gave me a wink and carry on changing.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
reading these stories reminds me of a time a female friend of mine was getting married.

On her wedding dinner night, forgot why, but was asked to help follow her and her sister up to the hotel room, me to grab something for the dinner, and her, to go change into the evening gown.

I was doing something in the room when she stepped out of her wedding gown, and when I looked up, i saw from the mirror reflection of her in her see thru white lacy bra and panty, I was stunned!

Stood there and saw everything with my mouth open for a good 10 secs. hahahaha.

Then she caught me staring, think she saw my stunned face, pai seh la. She just gave me a wink and carry on changing.
what a sight to behold i m sure!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1