The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Need help from brudders in KL

Hi Brudders...

i'm going over to KL soon for a 4 days meeting retreat..
will be staying in renaissance hotel.. (near bukit bintang)..

Hope you all can give me some guidance... the last time i went over to concorde massage and had a bad experience...

hope you all can satisfy my wish list...

1) HC to visit and the gal (young slim one) (preferbly not too far as i dunno how to go hehe)

2) FLs so that can book and come my room...

please PM me ? thanks in advance..
will upz your points... thank you...
Old 28-11-2005, 04:53 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Need help from brudders in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanspa
Hi Brudders...

i'm going over to KL soon for a 4 days meeting retreat..
will be staying in renaissance hotel.. (near bukit bintang)..

Hope you all can give me some guidance... the last time i went over to concorde massage and had a bad experience...

hope you all can satisfy my wish list...

1) HC to visit and the gal (young slim one) (preferbly not too far as i dunno how to go hehe)

2) FLs so that can book and come my room...

please PM me ? thanks in advance..
will upz your points... thank you...
Bro,

Renaissance hotel self got a spa mah, i was there once but oredi few years ago, or was it New World hotel just next door??!!

My advice is u beter pm bro KLKOOL (KL No 1 Fucker), he will fetch u around without earn comm of u.
Old 28-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

Renaissance hotel self got a spa mah, i was there once but oredi few years ago, or was it New World hotel just next door??!!

My advice is u beter pm bro KLKOOL (KL No 1 Fucker), he will fetch u around without earn comm of u.
KNN, trying to spread my name ah u... Anyway bro romanspa... haha, I like ur nick, wonder if it is trademark... from where u r, the nearest, spa would be Spa De Palace, at Life Center, just up the road. For different kind of Lubangs, PM me, but FL here in KL very diff. Yeah, we dun earn commission one, just love to cheong kekeke
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vincent4887 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
KNN, trying to spread my name ah u... Anyway bro romanspa... haha, I like ur nick, wonder if it is trademark... from where u r, the nearest, spa would be Spa De Palace, at Life Center, just up the road. For different kind of Lubangs, PM me, but FL here in KL very diff. Yeah, we dun earn commission one, just love to cheong kekeke

Excuse me bro,..what do u mean diff kind of lubanng????
Old 30-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent4887
Excuse me bro,..what do u mean diff kind of lubanng????
What I mean is there is popular HC's like SDP, Cititel, but got other more precious places that only us locals know where to go kekek

Old 30-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

Can pm bro Dekuip also our tirak master for non-WLs that need more challenge (something like fishing those hard to get fishes but once you catch it after a good fight it is much more delicious than a meal laid out in a restaurant that is so easy to get), but bro Dekuip must make sure got more than 1 girl if not she sure kena sapu buy DK's charms.
Old 30-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Can pm bro Dekuip also our tirak master for non-WLs that need more challenge (something like fishing those hard to get fishes but once you catch it after a good fight it is much more delicious than a meal laid out in a restaurant that is so easy to get), but bro Dekuip must make sure got more than 1 girl if not she sure kena sapu buy DK's charms.
After seeing his performance last nite, I agree with you 100%. Wonder how long must train before reach his standard? Most likely not in this lifetime
Old 30-11-2005, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
After seeing his performance last nite, I agree with you 100%. Wonder how long must train before reach his standard? Most likely not in this lifetime
Ya lorr, we train everyday also cannot match him.... Bro Romanspa, becareful when DK say this one not ngam u one, usually means he already target, so trying to distract you kekeke

Old 30-11-2005, 09:35 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Quote:
Quote:
Ya lorr, we train everyday also cannot match him.... Bro Romanspa, becareful when DK say this one not ngam u one, usually means he already target, so trying to distract you kekeke
Bro's, dont say me like that lah... other ppls will think i'm more Ham Sup than HSC leh. Sometimes when i see 1 pretty ger (especial NL) i will try make contact, at least got entertaiment for the nite mah. Even cannot fuck oso nvm coz the touch and yest case i like her parfume... think it is JPG limited edition, that made me feel ok oredi. Today wake up everything forgotten coz i really think she is not possible to tackle. So hope 1 day in a HC will find the same quality ger then pay and screw loh... pretend the WL is WaWa loh. hehehe... Anyway why u all yest dunt wanna touch her leh? Must say u all quality request quite high loh, aiya forgotten u all inside the top 5 KL fucker list.

Bro Romanspa,

The person u need to look for is bro KLKOOL and TD, bro Shiok oso if he got the time... these 3 bro's have more than 1.000.000 fuck's in they history book combine.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hahaha...
brothers... here i come...
KLKOOL... give u a buzz when i've reached.... leaving sg now...

cheers!
Old 02-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Err....meaning another TCSC today?.....
Old 02-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

Eh... u all neber fuck yet, so we can meet up with bro Romanspa, but I definitely not gonna fuck today leh

Old 02-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh... but I definitely not gonna fuck today leh
Tsk,Tsk,Tsk.....
Don't ever post this again, lah....U think we will believe, ah?
Old 02-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Eh... u all neber fuck yet, so we can meet up with bro Romanspa, but I definitely not gonna fuck today leh
Aiyah, lets hear first then see action later.

Hmm wonder if I should change my departure date to tmr. Looks like tonite sure shiok
Old 02-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah, lets hear first then see action later.

Hmm wonder if I should change my departure date to tmr. Looks like tonite sure shiok
I think you should ldelay to tomorrow leh. BTW, maybe I go and get key from you..... gotta try and "party" with some gers at tonite's event ... apart from Romanspa meet.... die lorrr

Maybe can try Fong's friend selection first ... hmmm

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1