The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheOnlyFrac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage places and their “special” services

Some places are quite strict with the entrance fee. If you got the $88, they won't check on your room. But for some spas, you can take the normal 1hr and still get the GQ popped for you, even for first time visit.

Things the ML asks also plays a part, I haven't got issues with them popping after turning around. One joked about the disposable brief and joked about it saying i can ask for help. Visit more places to gain "exp" and you can filter out really clean ones from others but it depends on ML also.

Try to find a regular and follow her. Some will help you save on entrance fee if counter insist on 88 package.
Old 15-06-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2833 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

For P88, this is very interesting, it also depends on the ML.

There are some shops, every ML offer $88, i think this is what the boss wants them to do

There are some shops, the boss never mandate, so the ML can do what they want. I have seen whereby even their massage for 60 minutes differs

My usual ML told me all her colleagues push for P88, but she do not as she feels this cannot retain customers and not value for money. And her colleagues are pushing for $68 per hour, she only push for $58. So need to have the luck to meet such ML.

For my case, it was through sheer luck, and I go so many times, not even once she asked for P88. I think she prefers to go for volume and customer retention..hahaha

It helps that the massage is good, and her juagen is decent, and she throws in ear digging for free along with juagen. Of course, not like 10 out of 10..she has no boobs - i love slim girls all the time, but face really quite decent. Cannot have the best of everything. I consider her my type but too bad no other activities other than a HJ.

I will not share openly as I do not want to flout rules, but ML who do not like P88..very rare liao. Almost a lost gem. hahaha
Old 15-06-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

nice..can share bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
For P88, this is very interesting, it also depends on the ML.

There are some shops, every ML offer $88, i think this is what the boss wants them to do

There are some shops, the boss never mandate, so the ML can do what they want. I have seen whereby even their massage for 60 minutes differs

My usual ML told me all her colleagues push for P88, but she do not as she feels this cannot retain customers and not value for money. And her colleagues are pushing for $68 per hour, she only push for $58. So need to have the luck to meet such ML.

For my case, it was through sheer luck, and I go so many times, not even once she asked for P88. I think she prefers to go for volume and customer retention..hahaha

It helps that the massage is good, and her juagen is decent, and she throws in ear digging for free along with juagen. Of course, not like 10 out of 10..she has no boobs - i love slim girls all the time, but face really quite decent. Cannot have the best of everything. I consider her my type but too bad no other activities other than a HJ.

I will not share openly as I do not want to flout rules, but ML who do not like P88..very rare liao. Almost a lost gem. hahaha
Old 15-06-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knn was around havelock famous p88 spa l© m2nd3r4n spa
Was servicing my car nearby so bo pian and seriously regret. Was prepared to get gq with 100 minimum and for sure fkg hell got plump viet and then downstairs room even thou I took the p88 one... Gq was asked and immediate 100 cannot take off bra somemore...in the end I kpkb and she still dare tell me now biz not good but some other ml got 500 tip.. Wtf... Took out my wad of cash and told her because she gq me 100 so expensive I will keep my cash for some other spa and not theirs.. Fug off
Old 15-06-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2833 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
nice..can share bro?

Sent bro..enjoy and stay Safe.
Old 16-06-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
DreamingHat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
Was servicing my car nearby so bo pian and seriously regret. Was prepared to get gq with 100 minimum and for sure fkg hell got plump viet and then downstairs room even thou I took the p88 one... Gq was asked and immediate 100 cannot take off bra somemore...in the end I kpkb and she still dare tell me now biz not good but some other ml got 500 tip.. Wtf... Took out my wad of cash and told her because she gq me 100 so expensive I will keep my cash for some other spa and not theirs.. Fug off
I kno rite LM photoshop so much. Girl look so different to photo then still wan 50 HJ 100 roam. There one girl there actually as pretty as photo and 50 HJ+roam. Very very chio lor. One great 10+ lousy ah.
Old 16-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
support! some ML really damn poor attitude, asking for more $, instead of giving better service in exchange for return customers.
Old 16-06-2021, 12:54 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Le Mandarin Spa is for carrot head only.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
ninety9er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
There is one at Aljunied
pm contact pls. thank you
Old 22-06-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

haha bro, relax don't get to irritated. there are people who are rich to pay 58 - 68 for entrance. small head over big head. Entrance then need to shower 10 mins which equals to burn SG$10.00. expensive shower

Also there are too many fakes reports and pictures written in the forum. so newbies get con. Now a days, demand over supply so SPA now dont chop wait when??? hahahahhahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
As an old bird this is probably the last time i will say this.

DO NOT GO TO ANY MASSAGE PLACES THAT IS $88/HR. ITS A MARKETING GIMMICK TO GIVE "PERMISSION" FOR HJ. U WANT CLEAN MASSAGE, THERE ARE SO MANY PLACES THAT OFFER $50/HR, IF U WANT DIRTY HANKY PANKY, JUST GO TO THOSE THAT OFFER $35/30MINS AND GET IT DONE.
Old 24-06-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ccks5432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can pm me the contact bro thx
Old 24-06-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro if the lady got caught by the management they will be fine $1000 that why cannot take out bra .I have been there many time already
Old 25-06-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Bro if the lady got caught by the management they will be fine $1000 that why cannot take out bra .I have been there many time already
yup correct. my ex ML at LM told me that too. They wont risk getting fine over your 100 or 200 tips.

Again if you willing to spend, can always tabao out to makan.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Advice, Pls don't spoil the market by overpaying. 150, can get full service. 50 msg, 50 hj.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Clearrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried the P***ce Spa? Looks quite new at middle road
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1