The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
godfather85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Wari (TRL)

Promised Bro SK an FR after visiting yesterday, so...

Service: 9 Super responsive and didn’t have to wait

Looks: 7 Adjust for some blemishes but wouldn’t reject one
Body: 7 Not slim but meaty. Good for grinding.
Boobs: 8 Small C maybe but definitely natural
BBBJ: 7 Normal with suction, but don’t think her thing because for short time only.
FJ: 9 Cowgirl her best position and she grinds very well.
Frenching: 9 Got chemistry, this is one naughty girl who likes to tongue lols.

RTF: For sure!!!
Old 07-09-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha68 View Post
To All Bros, about Sirin from Soi69. It's totally shit cause he is a ladyboy! Please avoid at all costs!
My bro went for Sirin.. he confirmed it's a ladyboy
Old 07-09-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
I have absolutely no judgement here... If it's a postop ladyboy.. Heck... Even if it's a pre op ladyboy... I think it's not an issue...
The issue I have is the advertising... Ppl should know what they're going for... And plus from the frs.. Service is below par... So I think that's the issue here...
Old 07-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ryuki13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
Your bro should have avoided that if he read the posts already pointing out Sirin being lady boy...lesson learnt anyways
Old 07-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
I have absolutely no judgement here... If it's a postop ladyboy.. Heck... Even if it's a pre op ladyboy... I think it's not an issue...
The issue I have is the advertising... Ppl should know what they're going for... And plus from the frs.. Service is below par... So I think that's the issue here...
you are right. ... two issues... not advertised as ladyboy... and also poor service
Old 07-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sasha68 is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
To All Bros, about Sirin from Soi69. It's totally shit cause he is a ladyboy! Please avoid at all costs!
I heard Lisa from Soi69 also ladyboy?!?! I heard from my Bro, he ran away once he opens the door. Oh my god! What the hell is going on here?!?! Ain't all FLS suppose to be 100% ladies here. If really ladyboy, say so ma! Maybe others have got a fetish for that...
Old 07-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
vlime77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Lexus from BKG

Good recommendation from okt
Pretty girl with slight tan
Pics in ads are real with about 10% diff

Boobs: 8/10 (Soft B Cup thats suits her well
Body: 7/10 (not the slim model type but not chubby. Curvy
Frenching: 9/10 light French with tongue
BBBJ: 7/10 more like shy and willing gf.
Painting: 9/10 trimmed Bush that was ice to paint and finger. It was so wet after
FJ: 9/10 (soft moans makes me cum quick
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes before she goes back on Wed
Damage: $150/90/2
Old 07-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for TRL Nala.

Looks & Figure :- Close enough to the photo. Dark tan complexion. Body is slim and petite, with a large tattoo behind her right shoulder. Childbirth before, but figure still good, no noticeable flab. Firm ass. Enhanced C boobs, felt a bit hard under the surface when squeezed. Overall looks
like the kind of girl you would pick up at sleazier touristy bars in LOS.

French :- No. Just lip-kissing.

Paint :- Allowed. Easily slippery and wet. Did not need ky later.

BBBJ :- Licking plus some DT action. Skilled enough that I elected to CIM later. She allows without hesitation.

FJ :- After she had done her part with the foreplay, I catbath her because her whole body and hair smells good. Maybe because she just bathed and fresh in the morning. Floral fragrance, even at her armpits and pussy. She started tensing up and moaning later on, so it was time to cap on. Very pliant and flexible, had a good, long fuck with her till sweating even with the aircon switched on and rainy weather outside. Finished with CIM. She thought the first few spurts were the end of the matter and started HJ-ing to squeeze out the last drops. Didn’t know got more ammo coming, one landed on her hair and I also tasted some warm saltiness Lots of laughs over the mess. Rested a while to cool down while she dried my sweat, idle chit-chat, then shower.

GFE :- Will snuggle up after sex, but personally I prefer the more ting-tong, cheerful type of GFE which she's not.

Overall :- Good figure for sextisfying bonk and CIM release. Money well-spent. But next wanna try a very fair girl that I bumped into on way to shower! Wonder which of the TRL girls was that?
Old 07-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thought the pic was damn obvious ?
Old 07-09-2018, 09:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Show pic to other FLs also say the same...
Old 07-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
1st blood FR for Milk of RollyPolly
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=17777942#post17777942

Overall: Bros who likes natural C boobs, BBBJ and decent FJ at $120 budget can try Milk. Bros who prefer shaved pussy, high GFE, good English, french, COF, CIM, try her at your own risk.

Okt: Prompt and clear in response

Face: Slight tan, pretty eyes, wears bracers.
Body: BMI 22, slight tummy, half of her back is covered by tattoo, jewel piercing on belly button, no stretch mark.
Boobs: Natural C
BBBJ: Strong suction, zero teeth feel despite her wearing bracer, skill is not bad.
Painting: Bushy, and refused to trim, so I did not paint.
French: Not allowed
FJ: Normal tightness, accommodated all positions. Doggy was quite a good view.
CIM: Didn't seem allows.
COF: At the end of 1st shot, she tilted neck so that my cum was released onto her left face. Some cum ended up in her left ear lol.
Before 2nd shot, she said no more COF. So I LL cum in cd at 2nd shot
English: Kindergarten level, need Google Translate.
GFE: No french, shower separately, half the session was her using Google Translate negotiating for tip and refused to proceed to 2nd shot unless I pay more $. GFE very low.

Happy weekend everyone, hope you find your good bonk. Peace!
Old 07-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Finished with CIM. She thought the first few spurts were the end of the matter and started HJ-ing to squeeze out the last drops. Didn’t know got more ammo coming, one landed on her hair and I also tasted some warm saltiness Lots of laughs over the mess. Rested a while to cool down while she dried my sweat, idle chit-chat, then shower.

But next wanna try a very fair girl that I bumped into on way to shower! Wonder which of the TRL girls was that?
Yeah bro, the landing of our ammo is usually beyond our control, especially like us who have higher firepower. Months ago when I was about to mount my 2IC into Araya's mouth she thought I hadn't removed cd yet, so she grabbed it and attempted removal. When she realized cd already removed, hands off to visually check, my 2nd wave released. Ngam Ngam tio her right eye.

Bro if your range is up to your mouth, then your nick is supposed to be "StealthSniper" not just any typical bomber!

Is your next target Anni?

Last edited by Metamorphosis; 07-09-2018 at 11:09 PM. Reason: To answer question
Old 07-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

FR for Jay <SexHouse69>
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=701946

Great personality, round butt, slim, nice shaped Natural C boobs, naughty, great english, devil in bed, kissed allot, chatted more, super skilled... in a nutshell, best encounter of the year.

She's addictive - RTF for sure

Old 08-09-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1606 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
some might think likewise haha

Queue:
-

To return rep favor in future:
loneyheart
meatvegelove
Old 08-09-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sher8853 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR from me (Gerri from SexAmazon 130/2/90)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=gerri
Was my first time trying from SexAmazon, asked Bro Okt KK for recommendations, tried Gerri eventually

Okt: 8/10 Fast replies, but didn't reply me when i thanked him after session ended

Location:Near bus stop, discreet place. But only 1 bathroom shared among the other FL in same unit

Shower: 10/10 Really hardworking, shower you properly from head to toe, will tease you during shower
Face: 7/10 Cute with braces, certain angle have a slutty look
Body: 7/10 Slight tummy, scar below boob, but overall pleasing to look at. Medium sized tattoo on upper right back
Boobs: 7/10 Big but enhanced, similar to other bro's FR bottom of boob is hard, but size is big enough to grab
BBBJ: 8/10 Very hardworking, will keep sucking until you tell her to stop, skills wise can be improved, but pleasant experience, no teeth despite braces
Painting: 9/10 Shaved, she loves it, her moans are a turn on
French: 10/10 Definitely, she's a good frencher, loves to roll her tongue in your mouth
FJ: 9/10 Small and tight, but not that wet probably due to many customers.
CIM: -/10 Didn't had the chance, but manage to get some on her lips, can tell she doesn't like it but she didn't complain
GFE: 11/10 this is where she shines the most, super hardworking lady that will do anything for you. She will try break the ice despite her limited English, but she will use google translate to communicate with you more.

Overall: 8.5/10 She makes up her flaws with her attitude, very very service orientated, for 130/2/90 i think she is worth a try.

It's her first time in Singapore, she works in a cake bakery in Thailand. She's going back on the 13th, bros do support and be kind to her

On side note: First FR, do guide and advice on how to improve.

Last edited by sher8853; 08-09-2018 at 02:50 AM. Reason: fixed typos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1