The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Owen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If you can apply leave of 1 year from your OC, how will you use it ?

My friend and me TCSS on this topic. Any good ideas where to go and what to do with no disturbance from OC, kids and boss ?
Old 24-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light
Re: If you can apply leave of 1 year from your OC, how will you use it ?

Backpacking along the Silkroad starting from Xi An all the way to Turkey and have my taste of local girls along the way
Old 24-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

If I have 1 year of leave, I will use it moderately. Maybe take 1 day leave every week. At least it can last for me for 7½ years.
Old 24-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

wah, we apply for leave for that long, maybe our OCs would hv run off wif another samster already, u would lost your children and job also.
Old 24-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
wah, we apply for leave for that long, maybe our OCs would hv run off wif another samster already, u would lost your children and job also.
Well said... again, why would you want 1 year leave?
Old 24-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Owen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
If I have 1 year of leave, I will use it moderately. Maybe take 1 day leave every week. At least it can last for me for 7½ years.
Like the way we clear annual leave ?
Old 25-10-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

see how much money is in the wallet.. if no money got one year leave also must sell backside.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, is it paid leave or unpaid leave ?? if unpaid, then tell my OC forget it, no need clear
Old 25-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

If application for 1 year leave is available to u, then wat if u OC oso wants same, ur children oso want, father, mother oso wan then it'll become havoc liao

If u can get unofficial leave, y do u nid to apply official leave?
Old 25-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

1 year too long liao la..

1 week is ideal.. Can go on road trips and bonk along the way..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 25-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking If you can apply leave of 1 year from your OC, how will you use it ?

Monk stayed in a third world country, here i am afraid cannot find inner peace, too many distractions.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 17
Didi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of light

I know what i ll do with the one year leave but big qtn is what will the OC be doing with her new found freedom!
Old 25-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: If you can apply leave of 1 year from your OC, how will you use it ?

I no need 1 year, I 1 week enough leow, I will jio her younger sister and all her chiobu cousins and best frens and go rent a yacht and sail off for a "shooting" cruise....

Who Shags Wins
Old 25-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
I will jio her younger sister and all her chiobu cousins and best frens and go rent a yacht and sail off for a "shooting" cruise....
Wah...ploughing through her family and close friends ah. If she finds out, u probably no need to return from your leave liao.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Backpacking along the Silkroad starting from Xi An all the way to Turkey and have my taste of local girls along the way
same idea... up you
wish I got chance to go silkroad once in my life time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1