The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL that only does massage and HJ

hi bros.. i never understood why some bros like to go for FL's that only do anything other than FJ.. the price is the same as a FL with FJ service, so why go for the one without FJ?

PS. i am not judging, i am curious what makes u guys prefer to pay the same rate of a FL that provides a full service to the one that doesnt do a full service
Old 27-01-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
hi bros.. i never understood why some bros like to go for FL's that only do anything other than FJ.. the price is the same as a FL with FJ service, so why go for the one without FJ?

PS. i am not judging, i am curious what makes u guys prefer to pay the same rate of a FL that provides a full service to the one that doesnt do a full service
Everyone got different needs what... You not scared of STDs, others may be scared. As long as ppl get their release, why you so concern if it's via hand/mouth/anal. You buy Cai Png $4 which has chicken, you got ask your friend why he never choose pork for the same price?

Some ppl enjoy the massage first before the add ons. Not everyone just want to go straight to the deed.
Old 28-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL that only does massage and HJ

Quote:

Everyone has their preferences, some likes to have chemistry while others prefer to go straight into the deed, for me i would pref a relaxing massage followed by GQ, FYI FJ vs HJ although both are to pew pew pew but the atmosphere and moods are very different, esp if the ML is someone you've been going to and trying to up her vs one that is for FJ and it just SOP like the ones in Gelyang fishtank. Thats why we've this additional rating called GFE.

just my 2cents
Old 28-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Everyone got different needs what... You not scared of STDs, others may be scared. As long as ppl get their release, why you so concern if it's via hand/mouth/anal. You buy Cai Png $4 which has chicken, you got ask your friend why he never choose pork for the same price?

Some ppl enjoy the massage first before the add ons. Not everyone just want to go straight to the deed.
I see i see, totally slipped my mind about the STD part.. true true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Everyone has their preferences, some likes to have chemistry while others prefer to go straight into the deed, for me i would pref a relaxing massage followed by GQ, FYI FJ vs HJ although both are to pew pew pew but the atmosphere and moods are very different, esp if the ML is someone you've been going to and trying to up her vs one that is for FJ and it just SOP like the ones in Gelyang fishtank. Thats why we've this additional rating called GFE.

just my 2cents
Its somewhat like wooing her to fuck i see, now i get it. Think about it, its kinda exciting lol
Old 28-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I see i see, totally slipped my mind about the STD part.. true true

Its somewhat like wooing her to fuck i see, now i get it. Think about it, its kinda exciting lol
When u get older u will know , when i started chiong also go straight for FJ in geylang ...
Old 28-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FL that only does massage and HJ

The hole being penetrated by many brothers is also one of the concern that some will go for BJ or HJ. Maybe wear 2 piece of condoms would be safer?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 28-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 4
Community deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Show them $$$, they will slowly unlock themselves
Old 28-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
The hole being penetrated by many brothers is also one of the concern that some will go for BJ or HJ. Maybe wear 2 piece of condoms would be safer?
No. Using 2 CD will cause the 2 CD to have friction n break

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

The built up also play an important part. U can slowly chit chat and create chemistry. Those fj FL wont bother. They just want u to get over it asap and wont bother to listen to your grandfather story..
Old 01-02-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
The built up also play an important part. U can slowly chit chat and create chemistry. Those fj FL wont bother. They just want u to get over it asap and wont bother to listen to your grandfather story..
agreed, long time ago i patronized geylang and the whole damm deed was done in 15-20mins from point of paying > go up shower > lie down bed > some foreplay > fuck and cum

want chemistry must find MLs (not shop kind) as all the $$$ paid goes towards their pockets.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
hundi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Community View Post
Show them $$$, they will slowly unlock themselves
Your $$ bigger than bull cart wheel?