The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
no offense, wanna ask if you have book other girls before? and may i know if you are chinese or other as some girls may not accept other race (may stated on their ads) cheers
Just once , yeah I can speak chinese , dont use it too frequently though
Old 29-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So many interesting topic now.
Old 29-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Went to try after reading good FR about her

https://sglonelyguy.org/erica-massage/
I believe this ML is highly over rated! How would people rank her on par with EK? She is way off!

Look: 5/10. Can’t associate her with the picture posted on ad. It must be heavily photoshopped. Her age looks like late 30s rather than SYT.

Auto roam 4G? No probably only 1G just TOP no south down!
Figure: 4/10 not my type
Boobs; 7/10
Playability Low
Attitude 0/10. Use one hand to massage while the other hand reply sms or wechat.
RTM: NO way even if I have lots of $$$!!!
Old 29-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry for the trouble I caused everyone. I think I should be quiet for the time being
Old 29-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
Sorry for the trouble I caused everyone. I think I should be quiet for the time being
hi bro, you arr not offending anyone here. Nonworries. Freedom if speech cheers.

Regarding your question, you can ask her if she want you to write a review. (Usually post st the advertusement website beside here because they paid for it. So obviously want it there. If they dont want, it is okay. So far, Carol doesnt need my review.
Old 29-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasirrisboy View Post
just a newbie question, how long before the appointment can we make the appointment and what is the latest timing? haha
It depends on day and time and if the ML is hot. If book on Monday 2pm, most likely straight can get spot, if fri night, try book earlier.
What time the ML last appointment depends on the ML, different ones have different timing.
Old 29-03-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Wow, some of you guys acting almost like you are MLs also by trade. What need to get them to "put in a good word for you" in their database.

Come on lah. You think they only have 4-5 customers texting them in a day that they spend their day to pick and choose? There are a lot of silent readers on SBF, just need a MR given and their telephone usually blows up the next day with more text than they can cope. They usually just see which ever number is the latest and then check if there's any bad record or no record, then accept already.

It's also funny reading comments on how SBF constitutes low traffic to the ML webmaster sites. If traffic is that low, then there's no need for jokers to come in here to sneak in their website using code words, or to give fake MR already. Like, if business is so good that they don't need SBF, then why do you think the big time players still advertising here? or why so called "hidden gem" or "fail safe" types still need people to come to this thread to promote them via other sneaky means like dropping one or two liners, but the signature more words than our national pledge?
Old 29-03-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just once , yeah I can speak chinese , dont use it too frequently though
ok maybe can move on to other girls there are a lot of choices in the market, keep spamming messages might kena bad impression on their record cheers
Old 29-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
But face not edit until look like a different person leh.... I’m still undecided on this one...
she is confirmed an Ang Pai in the making. Doesn't shortchange u. Gfe gaogao. 1 -2 more days will need to book 2 -3 days in advance.

Just note v little massage. Pure sensual all the way. N fake lovemaking.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eobard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any recent mr for Qing Chuan? Thanks in advance!
Old 29-03-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eobard View Post
Hi, any recent mr for Qing Chuan? Thanks in advance!
$120 to grope A cups is simply no go. My honest opinion
Old 29-03-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
u funny bro. language barrier still want to talk to them.
you making their life difficult. playing duck and chicken talk ( off menu already)
spending time figuring out each other = less time for other things
is that very shiok for u lol ?
lol
whatever shiok for me is my business, is my money i used.
go troll others bro.
kthxbye
Old 29-03-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
And then? Never come back with the money? Mind sharing the ML's name? Does she want to name and shame that joker here?
She does not want to shame the joker here. But I do have the joker nos. She had added a bad remark in the customer data base.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
As in put a " good word in the database " how to say that in Chinese
There is no way that they will put good word in the database unless you visited them and you are really that good.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

is yiyi still working?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1