The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
taxihike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Nice story, tks.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
UnderHeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting to read more updates.
Old 28-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" How many guys have you had so far in total? " Uncle Maxwell was the one with the killer question. Similar to the way he had phrased his question towards Jack, it was extremely hard to admit the actual numbers in front of her son. No. She would never do that since the actual number would likely scare off people.

So it was either she drinks or does a dare or have her team take a chug for her. The problem was that because of Jack, the team has already taken two blows each for him. And probably feeling burdened by the fact, the only two effective choices she had left was either she drinks or strips. But drinking would lower her chance of winning and she definitely does not want to do the forfeits. While she knows that Deborah and I most likely won't ask her to do something too outrageous, Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell, on the other hand, would easily make her hesitate to lose. There was also another option whereby she loses and just refuses to do the forfeit since it's not like we are pointing a knife at her neck and demand her to do it. But the thing was that it wouldn't reflect too well on her since she has always taught Jack to be honest and down to earth and things like that. Hence, the only choice was simple. All of us were already waiting for her to strip. Surprisingly, she answered. " I lost count. "

" That's no good! You must at least give us a rough estimate. " her answer was rejected immediately.

" .. maybe around 30.. " she answered in a low voice, probably hoping that Jack wouldn't hear her.

" WOW! That's really wild, Kat! " Auntie Maxwell exclaimed, making Auntie Kat flushed even redder as she lowered her head in shame.

When she got back, I then whispered into her ear. " Don't worry, I don't think Jack heard that. "

She looked pretty relieved but at the same time, embarrassed that I now know(though I already knew a long time ago). But then I tried to psycho her abit. " I think it might be better to do the dare though. "

She looked at me wide-eyed. " You know I can't do that! "

I then elaborated more. " Jack seems pretty out of it so I don't think he will see but there's still a chance that he might hear you. I'm sure they would ask even more embarrassing questions so you might want to reconsider that. "

Seeing my point, she then heaved a sigh as the game continued on. I was the next to fall. I then chose Dare. Since Jack was already out for the count, the only ones that can make requests were the remaining participants for their team. Auntie Maxwell then asked me to take off my shorts which I then complied. Heading back towards the mat once more, I then told Auntie Kat. " Ok on second thought, it's a little bit embarrassing. " prompting a chuckle out of her. I then took a glance on the other side. It looks like our team has the advantage over there since there was one lesser participant which also meant that there were more spaces to traverse and a lesser chance of them actually falling. Daniel was the next to fall. And he opted for Dare.

" Remove your underwear. " Uncle D then asked.

" HUH?! " the peanut gallery was left with one member as the other one was literally almost out-cold. But before she could voice her protest, Daniel simply shrugged and took off his underwear, revealing his sized junk underneath.

Oh god please no. And that was the tale of how I came into so close contact with the same gender genitals. And it wasn't just me who was rather disturbed by it as it was obvious that Auntie Kat too was trying to look away from it. Bloody hell, his flaccid state was almost 3/4 of my erected dick. It was pretty damaging to the pride factor as well. Deborah, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind much at all, probably already used to it since this was their 3rd time here. And fortunately enough for me again, it was Auntie Kat who got the short end of the stick as her arm had to go underneath his crotch again. Since the game has been going on for quite a while, I guess fatigue started to set in as the number of losses started piling up much quicker than before.

" Hey Daniel?! " Auntie Kat squealed out suddenly. I then raised my eyebrows and checked it out.

" Ahh! I'm so sorry. My legs are really tired in this position. " Daniel simply just played the innocent card. Apparently, he had just brushed his balls on Auntie Kat's arm. Buying that story, Auntie Kat heaved a sigh.

Like I thought, he was honestly doing it on purpose, probably to get what he had missed out in the pool yesterday, he continued to lightly grind his genitals against her arm while Auntie Kat simply just remained silent. With the subsequent calls, the situation got even worse for her. Their positions were reversed as she was now back in the sitting missionary position and Daniel was literally hovering over her like he was going to get ready to penetrate her. His cock was literally resting on her crotch. And honestly, while I want to tear my eyes away since his butthole was facing me, I wanted to see what he was going to do next. It seems that he was still playing the innocent card as he then lifted his hips up high to get his penis away from her as much as possible but placed himself in quite a strenuous position instead. It seems that Auntie Kat realized it as well. Perhaps seeing it, Uncle Maxwell then fell out and picked truth.

I then asked him another question which he refused to answer as he slowly took a chug, as though purposely trying to prolong the time. Eventually, Daniel looked like he was almost at his limit (though I'm pretty sure he was faking it). Auntie Kat then heaved a sigh and told him, " Thank you Daniel. You don't have to strain yourself. Come on, let's win this alright? "

Because of his 'considerate' act earlier, it seems that Auntie Kat dropped her resistance around him a little. With the green light, he then fixed his position back to the original as his cock then rested on her crotch once more. He then feigned to be adjusting his position a little to grind his cock against her. Cheeky fellow.
Old 28-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

please continue, and please share all the exhibits, thanks..
Old 28-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Getting exciting!!!!
Old 28-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is one of those stories that I would read again from the start once it's finished
btw, can I see exhibits I and J TS?
Old 28-05-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
D3r4w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please send me exhibit H, I, J. Thanks!
Old 29-05-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
michaely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please share the exhibits with me, thanks.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cant wait for more
Old 29-05-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" Umm.. Daniel? " with him relentlessly trying to subtly rub his cock against her body, even Auntie Kat would get suspicious especially when it seems that he was getting hard.

" I'm really sorry. My legs are really wobbly now because of just now. Let me rest on you for a little bit. " he apologized 'sincerely'.

Truly the MVP, he leaned his body weight slightly more on her as he continued grinding her. Perhaps feeling a little guilty for his 'considerate' act that made him seem fairly harmless, Auntie Kat just let him do as he pleased. Auntie Maxwell then finally finished chugging her beer and went back to position. The next 2 turns were even more cancerous as it involved left foot green. Auntie Kat went from the sitting missionary position to a doggy position.

Daniel also had to do the same. To make things worse, the next call was for their left hand to go to another color as Auntie Kat leaned back a little bit and Daniel had to go over her to reach the color. His half-erected dick ended up right beside her face as she turned her neck slightly to avoid it. But the thing was that, if Daniel was by her left side, I was by her right side, in an equally similar position. The only difference was that I still had my underwear on as it was a form of consolation for her as she turned towards my direction instead. I heaved a sigh and gave her a look and proceeded to fall. I then stepped away from the mat, giving her some room to breathe as she nodded gratefully to me. Looks like I still have her trust after all as I then opted for Truth. Auntie Maxwell then asked,

" Rate Kat on a scale of 1-10. "

" 10. She's a very caring mother and a very sincere person in general. " I simply sang praises of her as I went back to that mat. I could see Auntie Kat blushing ever so slightly at my comment. As she still remained in that position, I secretly took a photo of her butt.

For some reason, Deborah was the next one to fall. Dared and removed her bottom before coming back. Taking his chance, Daniel then poked at Auntie Kat's cheek with his dick, claiming that it was an accident again. Since I was so close to her, I could really see that she was trying her best to tolerate this as her cheeks were completely flushed and her eyes were looking away from Daniel who continuously brushed his cock head against the side of her cheeks. It was gradually growing bigger and longer as well as I'm sure Auntie Kat could feel it too. I wonder what was going on inside her head right now? She looked extremely troubled.

" Umm Daniel.. your thing is.. " she then whispered in a low voice, embarrassed as hell.

" I know I'm sorry. I can't move just yet, Deborah isn't ready. " he then replied her.

Deborah then returned and the next turn was given. While moving, Daniel brushed the tip of his dick across her entire face, through her lips as well, prompting Auntie Kat to wipe her lips in response and because of that, she was out. Despite that, she seemed fairly relieved that she could get out of that situation. She then chose Dare as the guys immediately started cheering. She hesitantly then took off her pajamas top upon request, revealing her beige colored bra underneath, similar to that of what Deborah was wearing. As Auntie Kat got into position, I couldn't help myself but got myself out once more to try and take a few photos. I completed the Truth challenge again and then started fiddling around with my phone for a bit, citing that I had to check my message because my family was worried. While all of that was going on, Auntie Kat was totally focused on the game as her face was down whereas Daniel noticed me pointing my camera lens towards her and smirked. In that instant, he did the unthinkable and 'slipped'. Both of his hands grabbed hold of Auntie Kat's shorts as he fell, removing them all the way to her ankles as I took the shot before she immediately squealed in shock and scurried to pull her shorts and panties back up.

-insert ExhibitK-

She was completely beet red after that as she glared at Daniel who then clutched his hand in 'agony' and acted pitifully but still asked her if she was ok. " I'm so sorry I slipped. "

Perhaps it was because of her maternity instinct but she then held his wrist and checked for any injuries. " Nah it's ok.. Is your hand ok? " Daniel then gave off some excuse saying that it should be okay as it was decided that those 2 would not be faulted for that fall because it was an 'accident'. Daniel then flashed me a smile as they got back into position. The rounds then went on and it seems that the older bunch can't seem to hold much longer as one by one they were downed. We ended up with Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell exposing their cocks as well. Being the only one who has yet to expose mine, it feels a bit left out but I'd be happy to pass on that since yeah, I wasn't as well endowed as the other 3 monsters. I took a peek at Jack, looks like he was already fast asleep.

I then reassessed our positions again. As of now, the current amount of falls for each player was:

Uncle D: 3
Uncle Maxwell: 3
Deborah: 3
Me: 4

Auntie Kat: 2
Daniel: 3
Jack: 5
Auntie Maxwell: 3

As the game proceeds to decide the victors, I then excused myself from the game by 'accidentally' falling off again. It seems that Auntie Maxwell got the drift and asked me a redundant question which I then replied and got out of the game. 6 players then remained.
Old 29-05-2018, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Please share Exhibit K...Thanks
Old 29-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

thanks again for the update TS...
Old 29-05-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

things are heating up.. give us more..
Old 29-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share Exhibit K...Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1