The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2006, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!
Psychology plays a part??

Bros and sis,

I recently have this problem..

I went to GL for the past 2 mths only to find that I am unable to perform.. As in A380 cannot takeoff.. But when I do it with my part time lover, I am able to.. What happened ah?? The ladies I got in GL are ang pais somemore.. I am really puzzled..

This happened since the time I broke off with my6 yrs gf last dec and since then, I am not able to perform to any other girls except for my pt lover who has been with me for last 4yrs.

I have a new gf now.. Have not gone to the extreme but just HJ and autoroaming . Performance still not that good too.. She doesn't suspect anything cos I am her first guy that she has seen and touched. There is a possibility that we will go the full distance by June..

How?? Anything you guys and sis can advise? Just want sincere answers,. If you try to be guai lan, shame on you and end up like me...
Old 18-03-2006, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of
Re: Psychology plays a part??

I guess that it's your heart that cant let go of your previous relationship which last 6yrs.I know that it's hard cos you've been bonking the same gf for 6yrs and suddenly it just disappear like that.The feeling wont just go away like washing hand, it'll still remain there for a certain period of time and depend on how you manage your feeling. Go for a short holiday with your new gf and develope a new feeling with her, this way new feeling will eventually take over your old feeling.(warning: it wont be easy!)
Old 18-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Psychology plays a part??

bro ragnarclaw.... if u say it's the same gal for 6 years than he can perform... what about his part time lover for 4 years? He's been performing really well with the 2 of them....

can it be his feeling??? no one know.... only bro Toyota Honda can answer that.... but then what kind of feeling he has for his gf and part time lover that makes him able to perform? he has the same feeling for both of them???

i myself confused...

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 18-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yeeyee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

could be the condom? i know some guys have to do it raw then got can takeoff....
Old 18-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyccc
bro ragnarclaw.... if u say it's the same gal for 6 years than he can perform... what about his part time lover for 4 years? He's been performing really well with the 2 of them....
i myself confused...
Veri simple calculation bro jimmyccc, he with his gf for 6 years and got part time gf for 4 year.But when he bonk his part time gf, he still can bonk his full time gf too..that mean he bonk his full time gf 2 years more ( 6yrs - 4yrs = 2yrs more) then his part time gf...understand..
Old 18-03-2006, 09:47 PM
JoannaSoh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

You just need to relax and don't think about "sex" "sex", and it will be fine. Sounds like you just need to let go of your previous relationship and stuffs.
Old 18-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda
Bros and sis,

I recently have this problem..
i dun even french with my new gf
just go out shopping movie etc
machiam like back to sec sch puppy love
maybe as ragnarclaw says, it takes time ba
anyway as long as you are happy, thats the most impt
Old 18-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
candidfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Likely u just nervous. I would be uncomfortable abit when fucking a complete stranger & that might lower performance. How to enjoy when u keep thinking about STD also. Virgin even worse. Wait she keep saying she pain here, pain there.
Old 19-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 23
evo76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevo76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidfan
Likely u just nervous. I would be uncomfortable abit when fucking a complete stranger & that might lower performance. How to enjoy when u keep thinking about STD also. Virgin even worse. Wait she keep saying she pain here, pain there.
That's true.

HAving a steady bed-mate is very assuring. You know what to expect and what to do and how she likes it.
Old 19-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 23
evo76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevo76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidfan
That's true.

HAving a steady bed-mate is very assuring. You know what to expect and what to do and how she likes it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1