The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Starving my wife from sex

Recently my wife and I had quite a bad quarrel about some domestic issues... After the quarrel, cold war started and we were not on talking terms for about 2 weeks....and no sex
Late last week, it seems like her horniness has reached it's limit as she tried talking to me and dropping hints to me that she is very wet and horny but I played hard as I am still very pissed with her so I was very cold towards her or simply ignored her.......as my wife is a very horny woman...this is really torturing to her....
Old 18-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Starving my wife from sex

So what are you try to tell us...she come back to you begging for sex?

If she is horny don't blame her is she goes looking for some other dicks!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 18-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PoloRalph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah, quarrels are hardly unavoidable with spouse. Talk it over and jump on bed lah. Unless you don't enjoy sex....
Old 18-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
EatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes. it is a torture. why not suggest a make-up sex? in most cases of an argument, make-up sex works pretty well.

above is just my 2 cents worth.

In case you need to know, I am a female raver in my Mid 30s.

KSHMR & Will Sparks - Voices

Armin van Buuren vs Vini Vici feat. Hilight Tribe - Great Spirit
Old 18-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry double post.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 18-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Dont really understand what you trying to tell us.

1) you asking her to find other dicks from bros here
2) is this a story you trying to relate
3) you trying to find a resolution to this (if so can post in Matters of the heart thread)

Can elaborate more because cant find what this thread is about
Old 18-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Hi brothers,
Sorry if I have mis-lead you guys, yes initially it was a problem that I was trying to solve but then somehow this matter was sloved and created another happening so now I am trying to relate this incident to you.
Old 18-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

OIC, so tell us more plz, cheers . . . .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Hi brothers,
Sorry if I have mis-lead you guys, yes initially it was a problem that I was trying to solve but then somehow this matter was sloved and created another happening so now I am trying to relate this incident to you.
Ok noted bro; please continue 

Thanks & Cheers
Old 18-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kukugun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plssssssss continue
Old 18-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Ok I will make it short and sweet….Fast forward to 14th Feb 12, we have not been on good term for about a week and a half now and I am also feeling a bit stressed out and wanted to make-up with her. And since it was Valentine’s Day, I decided to surprise her with a bouquet of flowers and a gift.
At about 4pm that day, I received a txt message from her.
“Please come home after work tonight, we need to sit down and have a good talk.”
In my heart, I was like jialat liao….world war 3 coming liao…..
Outside the house, I was searching for my keys to the house door; then suddenly I heard the unlocking of the door from the inside.
Then the door swing opened and a familiar voice greeted me.
“Welcome home my darling…how’s your work today?”
I stopped searching for my keys and I look up, yes it’s my wife but WOW….she was dressed in a very sexy translucent short pink nightie. I was stance….. Even thought she wasn’t as slim as she was before, seeing her dressed so sexily still gives me a hard-on…..she was braless and her dark brown nipples were protruding so inviting and begging to be sucked. Her thong was so tiny that it can barely cover her pussy.
“Are those flowers for me?” she asked.
“O yes they’re for you….happy Valentine’s Day” I said.
“Thank you, they are so lovely”.
“You are very sexy and lovely too…” I replied.
“You like ?….”
“Yes of course”
“Come let’s have dinner…”
“Maybe I should bath first then we eat ?’
“No lah…food cold already not nice”
“Ok lor”
During dinner, we talked about many things and drank some wine. Soon dinner was over, she said she has another surprise for me….she went to the kitchen and came out with a piece of my favorite cake. I was like so touched, she then apologized to me for being so unreasonable and quarreled with me. I told her I have already forgotten about the whole incident and give her a kiss on the cheek.
After I have finished my cake, she sprang another question at me….”No that you have finished your dessert, what dessert do you have for me ?”
“Huh, I don’t have any leh…what you like I will go and buy now….”
“I would like to have a hard and juicy banana for dessert” was her reply.
With that answer, she kneeled down in front of me and waited for me to remove my pants, like a obedient dog kneeling in front of her owner waiting for her food. Once I undone my pants and sat in front of her again, she began to play with her dessert.
She fondled my rod slowing and kissing my mushroom head with so much love and tenderness and in no time my rod becomes rock hard….she looked up and gave me a very sultry smile and continued to work on my rod…she was licking, sucking and stroking my rod diligently until I was about to cum. I stopped her and asked her to mouth-fucked my rod till I released my full load into her mouth. And she swallowed them all....
Old 18-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

床头吵架,床尾和。
Peace is very important in a family. Hope everything will be alright for you.
Old 18-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kukugun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Starving my wife from sex

So loving of yr wife hw i wish mine would do tat to me haizzz.
Old 18-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,

you are such a lucky chap... such good wife doesn't come by very often nowadays... girls are very demanding and not all are so submissive like your wife.

thumbs up for you !!!
Old 18-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

TS u must be feeling damn shiok.. i also wan to mouth fuck some ger liao..hehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1