The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognoscenti View Post

Ginny from BKG
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683744

Looks: 8.5/10 cute syt indeed. Took the very first slot of the day. In fact bro jerry asked me how did she look without makeup on, but too bad when I arrived she had already applied her makeup and did her hair. However it was just a light touch up, so there’s no question that she’s fair with a healthy skin tone. Complimented by her long, silk hair (and smells great), she is what most people would consider a natural sweet beauty.

Shower: 5/10 SOP, she said she had showered prior to my arrival so only helped apply soap on me and let me wash myself. So I must deduct points in this department. However, her eyes were fixated on my pecs and abs and kept asking “u fitnez? u jim?”. Yes girl, I gym.

Body: 7.5/10 slim, petite body with a B boob. There’s a scar on her tummy.

Boobs: 7.5/10 natural B so not for boob lover but I find it cute as it’s appropriate with her frame. Nipple is not that protruding so can’t really suck or nibble on.

Frenching: 9/10 from the subpar shower experience I thought shit maybe our chemistry didn’t click, but once we were on the bed she initiated a long and sensual dfk with me. Her mouth is small and cute but she’s willing to open it big to match mine so that our tongues can have a deeper interlock

Catbath: not a fan

BBBJ: 7.5/10 decent suction but tongue skills require improvement. Also I feel it’s a bit monotonous.

Pussy: 7.5/10 not shaved, so bros who have a fetish for long pubic hair would probably like her.

Fingering: 8/10 damn tight and slippery inside, can feel her inner linings and details in the nether region

GFE: 7/10 language barrier man, we were like 比手画脚 lol. Had to use google translate which to me is a joke. However we had our moments of laugh in between changing of positions

FJ: 9/10 she said my size is too big, but in actuality I think it’s her pussy that is too tight. She would let out a loud moan with a twitch in her body whenever I began the entry stroke. My little brother can totally feel her warmth and the sensation the inner ‘details’ of her vagina provide. Picture this: eyes closed with a furrowed eyebrow, lips biting, hands grabbing the bedsheet, pillow or anything she could find, soft moan in correspond to each stroke. She seemed to enjoy it just as I did.
Anyway she said I’m the first in her “career” that fucked her for >1hr and still can control not to cum. I only decided to let go of my control when she jokingly (or maybe genuine idk) complained that the incessant pounding in various positions hurt her vagina a little bit and caused her to sweat profusely which ruined her makeup and hair. So yeah, only had 1 shot with her in the limited time frame, but more than worth it ��

RTF worthy? – Yes for this sweet gnd lady
Had Ginny for lunch today, looks = 8.5/10, exactly like pic and great without the makeup, Frenching 11/10 until the juice started flowing ... Homerun FJ 9/10, could feel the inner walls through the rubber, pillow under and deep dive and exploded while in french mode. Imagine with the hotel bed n white sheets. Very prompt okt support on appointment to book night before compared to another stable asking me to msg next dat.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
garysian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had Cherry from Bangkok Gems today for lunch. Nothing much to say. Bro Jerry response swift and fast. Whole arranagement went smoothly.

For the girl itself. All services included as other bro stated in their FR.

Will RTF if Vit M allow.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Had Exo from Lax69. http://lax69.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=638&sid=f4c04cc6f8cd7a316727ff bf73c8360e

This 2 pic is the closest but I find real person better than pic though.

Exo feels like the SIBEI CHIO malaysian chinese who works in your office as marketing manager. A bit ice queen never smile type but once she smile a bit, your heart will melt.

Body is those slim-zero-fat and healthy type with beautiful shoulders. Skin is light brown type and very smooth. Long body and small feet (haha i must be quite perverted to notice this ). Boobs are nothing to shout about but I think fits her athletic frame nicely. Legs are long and perfectly shaped OMG.

I like her face and body so much that I just feel like treating her like a princess, making silly jokes to try make her laugh but she usually just smile lightly. Drives me nuts, I love it . She is not really seasoned in this line nor is she a horny girl but she is very accomodating. She is open to you kissing her lips and doesn’t avoid you trying to french but she simply doesn’t french back. BBBJ is soso. Willing to be on top.

Attitude is good, only dislike the part when she asked for tip without working extra hard for it. Sorry, although I treat you like a princess but money is still my KING hahaha. RTF is yes because her physical aspect really turns me on, able to snap open some of my veins to make flow blood from big head to small head.

Hopefully she gets the hang of this work and be sucked deeper into the abyss of quick money. What a waste if such a beauty only see this job as temporary tide over.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6173 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Attitude is good, only dislike the part when she asked for tip without working extra hard for it.
I've never encountered FL asking for extra tips, this is such bad practice and simply cheapens herself and the whole experience. If your service is good, most fellas are more than willing to tip you handsomely.

Quote:
Sorry, although I treat you like a princess but money is still my KING hahaha.
Golden.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
flamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=Cognoscenti;17124672]I've never encountered FL asking for extra tips, this is such bad practice and simply cheapens herself and the whole experience. If your service is good, most fellas are more than willing to tip you handsomely.

Usually when fl ask for tips which they don't deserve, I would reject by saying I will rtf and tip next session.

If the fuck is good, and they like you, usually they wouldn't ask, unless there's special service.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=flamingo930;17124830]
Quote:
I've never encountered FL asking for extra tips, this is such bad practice and simply cheapens herself and the whole experience. If your service is good, most fellas are more than willing to tip you handsomely.

Usually when fl ask for tips which they don't deserve, I would reject by saying I will rtf and tip next session.

If the fuck is good, and they like you, usually they wouldn't ask, unless there's special service.
My approach is simpler.
I pay upfront with tips 1st.
Get rid of that pyscological barrier n maybe pressure before session begin..."will he tip me or not thingy. Straight away most will smile n the rest is history.
So far it acted as the best form of icebreaker n works really well for me i have to say.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Benja Regent Lust
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683905
From her I know i was her 4th customer. Wah the 3 bros b4 mi wan to hide this gem, so selfish sia.
Okt: prompt response.
Face: pretty as photo, IRL is a GND. fairer than most of normal Thais, eyes are big. Bros who r new to this stable, the chubby lady who opens door and ushers you into room is just their caretaker. At first when I saw this chubby mamasan I tot jit pai siao liao how come so different lol, then when Benja entered room I was like relieved and surprised by her beauty.
Body: slim petite BMI 19~20. Tummy has stretched marks. Has tattoos on back and arm. Has dimples at lower back.
Boobs: real B with pointy sensitive nipples, like to be tuned. Neither busty nor perky but not a problem for me.
Shower: already started stroking my 2IC till almost cum. her HJ is skillful. Listerine and fresh towel provided.
AJ (A very well spent $30): If I let her foreplay then sure surrender b4 action one so I wore cd myself first. Benja's anus is very tight so KY needed and must start slow. Her dimples at lower back, plus her tight back and perky butts, very good view during doggy AJ.
CIM: Her sexy moan made mi beh tahan so I quickly pulled out 2IC from her tight anus removed cd then mounted 2IC into her mouth, she sucked till dry dry.
BBBJ: hardworking good suction. She gave CFM eye contact by uaing her big eyes. A tiny bit of teeth feel due to her bracer so I stopped her halfway.
Painting: 2 beautiful little lips and sensitive clit. When I catbath her she started fingering herself oredi damn horny lol! So I proceeded to give her some slow to fast lick while tuning her nipples then switched to fingering and she finished once very wet.
French: mainly lip lock sometimes tongue action.
FJ: Normal tightness, accommodated to all request. Halfway changed to AJ cowgirl and AJ scissors leg. shiok! Bros she prefers pussy than FJ even though she responds both AJ and FJ with enjoying moan.
English: better than most other FL, no Google Translate needed.
GFE: gao gao off the roof! B4 shower oredi started hugging. After shower started all the kissing, during AJ she asked "how do you feel?", After 1st shot she said "theres something I want to tell you" when I asked what she said "I love u" bros pls b careful of KC lol.
RTF: Confirm plus chop RTF material.
Overall: bros if you like tight AJ, suck dry dry CIM, GFE high till KC, slim petite pretty big eyes, lower back dimples, Benja is surely for you. Bros who like busty big boobs or smooth tight tummy, pls look elsewhere.
Bros who are curious how does it feel to be AJ can bring dildo because Benja offers to screw customer's anus by using toy. She's naughty.
Be gentle with this gem!
Old 11-03-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:

I'd usually auto tip those girls charging just short of a round figure, like $90/1/1. They are offering their pussy to get "raped" by a total complete stranger; it's the least i can do. Counting out $40 feels quite cheapo, IMHO, when you're charged 90. For budget bonks also i am more inclined to tip; pity them, as long as svc is above average.

Those charging higher, like $110, seem to have a tip built in already? That extra $10 make it feel that way.

At $130, $140 or more ... svc better be golden or gfe very very good, else sorry! (Unless wanna rtf )

Anyways, pay exact full price already very good considering how some ppl can run off w/o paying, steal stuff etc.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nikie from Xclusive

Looks: 8/10 (pictures are quite accurate)
Shower: 8/10 (SOP with lots of teasing)
Frenching: 7/10 (Light smooch with a little Frenching)
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodating with requests)
Gfe: 9/10 (Always smiling and very chatty)
Overall: 8/10 (just like banging your poly classmate)
Old 12-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Had Exo from Lax69. http://lax69.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=638&sid=f4c04cc6f8cd7a316727ff bf73c8360e

This 2 pic is the closest but I find real person better than pic though.

Exo feels like the SIBEI CHIO malaysian chinese who works in your office as marketing manager. A bit ice queen never smile type but once she smile a bit, your heart will melt.

Body is those slim-zero-fat and healthy type with beautiful shoulders. Skin is light brown type and very smooth. Long body and small feet (haha i must be quite perverted to notice this ). Boobs are nothing to shout about but I think fits her athletic frame nicely. Legs are long and perfectly shaped OMG.

I like her face and body so much that I just feel like treating her like a princess, making silly jokes to try make her laugh but she usually just smile lightly. Drives me nuts, I love it . She is not really seasoned in this line nor is she a horny girl but she is very accomodating. She is open to you kissing her lips and doesn’t avoid you trying to french but she simply doesn’t french back. BBBJ is soso. Willing to be on top.

Attitude is good, only dislike the part when she asked for tip without working extra hard for it. Sorry, although I treat you like a princess but money is still my KING hahaha. RTF is yes because her physical aspect really turns me on, able to snap open some of my veins to make flow blood from big head to small head.

Hopefully she gets the hang of this work and be sucked deeper into the abyss of quick money. What a waste if such a beauty only see this job as temporary tide over.
Thanks for sharing

Too bad she dun do cim. If I'm sure 100% locked her down.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any girls can do DT & Mouthfuck kind? w cim of course...please share if you guys encounter any bros....
Old 12-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Completed my RTF session with Noey from AA last weekend. This time I did some painting too as I brought along a shaver. But she said she can't shave below as her BF in Bankok will get suspicious. Nevertheless, respect her and enjoyed looking at her face expression while I painted her and I believe she enjoyed that as well.

Again I hv to adjust my weekend schedule for her as she is very popular. Statics is the same as my 1st FR except painting is 8.5/10 (no smell) and GFE +1.

For those who like slim Syt with real B+/c boobs like me, got to fast hand fast leg liao coz she is leaving very soon in 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Here we go, Noey from AA...

Face: 9/10
It's exactly her in the 2nd pic. Opened the door and immediately she smiled sweetly at me. Like her shy shy demure look too.

Body: 9/10
Slim and petite. Medium height. And i find her fairer too coz she is a Thai Chinese. Told me that she can't speak Chinese but her elder sis can speak Chinese as her father taught her sister.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural, firm and full B cup. Hv missed massaging a fuller cup boobs lately and so I keep massaging her boobs. But she din protest at all. Sui lar!

Frenching: 9/10
Yes, Frenching is allowed. Frenched her while in standing doggy position.

Fingering/Painting: 8.5/10
I din paint as there is a slight bush below but mostly importantly she is already very wet after some fingering and her soft moans makes me want to enter her fast. Although I din paint her, I believe she allows painting.

BBBJ: 8/10
Am not a fan but her style is more slow and sensual type, not commando style. But suction din feel to be so strong.

FJ: 9.5/10
Did her in several positions and she obliged all my requests.

GFE: 9/10
She can speak English well. Din play with hand phone and instead, chit chat with me. She is also very patient with me even though she has a packed schedule.

Overall: 9/10
If u like slim Syt with real boobs like me, she is the one!

RTF: Yes! Got to start planning for my RTF before it becomes too difficult to book lor.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pear Siam Angels
quick FR from mobile
RTF her this morning
perfect just got better
best GFE ever
no commercial feeling at all
nice and all natural
she told me she is extending one more week
those who missed her have time to repent
fast legs
happy boonking
Old 12-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Thanks for sharing

Too bad she dun do cim. If I'm sure 100% locked her down.
Huh??.. but her stats/services indicated can CIM leh..
Old 12-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SamsonAndlLola is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bros, which stable is nearest to West side?
From what I surveyed, paradise888 is the nearest one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1