The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fictional Story?

Fictional Story or not up to you to decide

In my younger days, being the youngest executive in my firm, I had my fair share of attentions from the ladies but nothing caught my eye like Michelle. She had soft curls which falls over her delicate porcelain features of almond shaped eyes, slightly pouty pink lips and cute nose. She was petite but often worn black stockings. Sitting just across my room, she would often have this doe eyed look about her. Have you ever met one of those girls which only need a simple lip gloss to look stunning? She would pass the swimming test with flying colours. What is the swimming test you ask? It is when you bring a gal swimming and you can see her natural beauty after the makeup is all washed away, but I digress.

Soon after she was hired, I had a new vigour in going to work so that I can catch my dream but apparently things were not going so well for Michelle. My boss suddenly came in and said, ” You know that Michelle, she is a bit blur. I need you to train her like you trained up your current assistant, Apple.” Apple was a real life saver as she knew her work inside out and her loyalty to me is unquestioned. Apple is attached but would often think I am after her, which I wasn’t. Apple had showed me her younger days pictures, omg she was really pretty in her teens like a model but she gained a bit over the year and although she is only about 23 but the extra she now gained did her no favors.
“ Well boss, you know this Apple, she is kind of stubborn so I really have no problems in switching assistants as long as she is fine with it as well “. Inside my heart is beating fast! My dream will be working under me??!
Old 24-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Re: Fictional Story?

Once Apple heard of the move she was fuming! “Oh I know you have eyes on that SYT but you better not forget me huh?! “ Oh don’t worry, you will always be my first assistant ok? I humoured her. This is one strange girl, thinking we are an item but we are really not!

The next days, Michelle came over to my room and said,

“Looks like you are my new boss” and smiled sweetly revealing her pearly white teeth. Her smile is both charming and innocent. It was her innocent youth, I thought to myself. “Yeah I replied, don’t worry I will guide you all the way” and smiled back with the thought “ Am I dreaming? How did I get so lucky?

Michelle has just passed out of school so indeed she is a bit blur, so I started with the simple stuff, making coffee and typing letters etc. I had to stop myself from calling her to my room ever so often to do the smallest of things. I was besotted with her friendly smile and youthful friendliness. Michelle is naturally attached to her first bf however. One Valentine, she showed me the shirt she bought for her bf. “Oh a Valentino, very nice!” I replied. “Oh you lucky SOB” I thought which didn’t match my words.

One day I decided to tease Michelle, “Hey Michelle, why everyday you wear black stockings huh? “Huh? How can you ask this??! replied Michelle in a surprised tone at the sudden, almost intimate question. Her stocking contrasted well with her fair skin and its translucent nature gave a little hint to the softness that lies beneath. “Aiyah, you cannot ask a girl this! “she said shyly and tried to quickly removed herself from the uncomfortable inquisition but I am not going to let her go so easily, “Everyday you wear black stockings not hot huh? “, my cheekiness was uncharacteristic as on the surface I was business-like, which made it all the more shocking. I imagine that a sudden wetness came down on her cos she quickly excused herself. The thought never crossed her mind that I could be more than her superior, she admitted later.
Old 24-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

One morning it was raining cats and dogs on my way to the office so I called Michelle up and ask her to bring down an umbrella. Surprisingly, she came down with one umbrella “Hey Michelle you only brought down one umbrella huh? “ Oh yeah, I should have brought two huh? She giggled. “It’s ok we can share” she smiled so innocently. So there I was so close to her, holding the same umbrella touching her soft hands. I can smell her natural scent of baby talcum and sweet musk. Our bodies are so close and naturally my other hand fell loosely around her slim waist toward her hips on the pretext of squeezing us together to avoiding the rain. Her hair bounced about as she crossed the street and released the smell of flowers. Oh so intoxicating, I thought to myself. I find myself almost buried in her hair till I managed to pull myself back. Down boy!
Old 24-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Heaving a sigh of relief as we came to the lift lobby of our building, Michelle exclaimed, “Whew, I should have brought two umbrellas huh?”as we arrived at the lift landing. Glancing at Michelle revealed that her white blouse was splattered with rain revealing her nude bra between her cleavage cling to the white sheer fabric and sporting a stiff nipple which quickly stirred my loins. Wow I thought I never realised she was hiding those luscious melons with pink nipples under her office wear!
”Next time I insist that you bring only one brolly again!”I replied cheekily. Michelle’s face flushed pink as she realised my eyes glancing at her breast and instinctively used her arms to cover the exposé. Err , please don’t stare, I am shy! ” Why Michelle, you cannot fault a man cause he admires a thing of beauty”. Michelle’s face flushes even more brightly and she turned so slightly away. It seemed like eternity before the lift arrived and once inside we stood in silence. Michelle attempts to cover herself only pushes her breast even higher as I attempt my best to pretend not to look. I was starting to spot an obvious erection and I caught Michelle stealing a nottie glance! Well thanks for bring the brolly Mich, I own you a nice lunch, trying to cut through the sexual tension, I heard myself saying. Sure boss anytime! was her reply, avoiding my glance as we walked back to office.
What happened next shocked me.
Old 24-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

First one to support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1