The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Tarma 220 120 4 ..Original D Cupper Bobo (with ANAL).... Tarma avail with Pi Pi

Two SYT Tarma Combo

Name : Bobo

Stats : Ht 1.66, D cup Original , 25 35

Service : BBBJ ,CIM, FJ , Bath , frenching , ANAL ( if the size is not super XXXXL) etc.....

Name : Pi Pi

Stats : Ht 164, B cup, 24 34

Service : BBBJ , CIM, FJ Bath frenching etc...

Bookings open
Old 19-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
johnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tarma 220 120 4 ..Original D Cupper Bobo (with ANAL).... Tarma avail with Pi Pi

Hi Bro,

Cant see pipi pic....
Like to try them.....
Old 19-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tarma 220 120 4 ..Original D Cupper Bobo (with ANAL).... Tarma avail with Pi Pi

upzz......zz
Old 19-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mythugn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did a 3some Bobo and Pipi. My first Field R nothing fancy just a rough guide for you guys, and also my first time having first few slots upon arrival.

Bobo - She speaks good english, cheerful energetic type. Willing to please and Service type.

Looks : 8/10 she has a sweet face.

Body : 8/10 she is tall. really big papaya its really original with no enhancements. Skin is not dark just normal thai skin.

Frenching : she allows.

BBBJ : 8/10 she can suck and lick.

FJ : 8.5/10 she is active on her part . Manage to slot my dicky in for anal with Pipi licking my nipples and caressing BoBo.

Pipi - She is the SYT type.where she will follow your lead and allow most of the basic things ,very earger to please . Good attitude . Good gal.

Looks : 7.5/10 Syt look. light tanned

Body : 8/10 she also tall . slim body , with abit of tanned skinned ,

BBBJ : 8/10 both bobo and Pipi took turns in sucking and licking.

FJ : 8.5/10 hardworking and willing. she will allow all postions I initiate during tarma.

Tarma : Both gals can clique.Guess they are friends back home . There will be a little fondling of each other here and there, basically a tag team. I initiated a few moves like guiding pipi's hands to finger Bobo and also fondling each other's breast. All were ok with them and they did perform.
Old 19-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

upz for two big neh neh ...
Old 19-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythugn View Post
Did a 3some Bobo and Pipi. My first Field R nothing fancy just a rough guide for you guys, and also my first time having first few slots upon arrival.

Tarma : Both gals can clique.Guess they are friends back home . There will be a little fondling of each other here and there, basically a tag team. I initiated a few moves like guiding pipi's hands to finger Bobo and also fondling each other's breast. All were ok with them and they did perform.

Kamsia....
Old 19-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
coffeebean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythugn View Post

Bobo - She speaks good english, cheerful energetic type. Willing to please and Service type.

Looks : 8/10 she has a sweet face.

Body : 8/10 she is tall. really big papaya its really original with no enhancements. Skin is not dark just normal thai skin.

BBBJ : 8/10 she can suck and lick.

FJ : 8.5/10 she is active on her part . Manage to slot my dicky in for anal with Pipi licking my nipples and caressing BoBo.

Pipi - She is the SYT type.where she will follow your lead and allow most of the basic things ,very earger to please . Good attitude . Good gal.

Looks : 7.5/10 Syt look. light tanned

Body : 8/10 she also tall . slim body , with abit of tanned skinned ,

BBBJ : 8/10 both bobo and Pipi took turns in sucking and licking.

FJ : 8.5/10 hardworking and willing. she will allow all postions I initiate during tarma.

do u need to change condom when changing partners huh?
Old 20-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flixonase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Pipi

Pipi - Very cute SYT. A lil inexperienced but very eager to please. She is very cute, friendly and smiling all the time.

Looks : 7/10

Body : 8/10 slender petite frame with young and taut skin

Frenching : 7/10

BBBJ : 8/10 A good 5 minutes

FJ : 8.5/10 patient, obliging, moans in ecstasy, hugs you very tightly (GFE)

Overall. 8/10

RTF - Will try to if time permits

thanks tb.
Old 20-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasmurf709 View Post
Booked Bobo earlier today. Opened the door and there was this sweet-looking gal greeting me. Helped me undress and led me to the bath to scrub me down. Her boobs were certainly a sight to behold. BIG, soft, smooth, all-natural with perky nipples. She used them to good effect during the whole session. Please be gentle with her assets though - she doesn't like it rough

Overall: 9 - Will definitely RTF
Kamsia....
Old 20-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixonase View Post
FR on Pipi

Pipi - Very cute SYT. A lil inexperienced but very eager to please. She is very cute, friendly and smiling all the time.

Looks : 7/10

Body : 8/10 slender petite frame with young and taut skin

Frenching : 7/10

BBBJ : 8/10 A good 5 minutes

FJ : 8.5/10 patient, obliging, moans in ecstasy, hugs you very tightly (GFE)

Overall. 8/10

RTF - Will try to if time permits

thanks tb.
Kamsia.....
Old 20-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

more pics loaded upzz.....
Old 20-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ramses2410 is Cool - loads of Potential

can i have bobo contract?
Old 20-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hjbbbj is Cool - loads of Potential

Wanted to try the tarma but timing was not right. Settled for Pipi and she was good enough. she is very very willing to please and serve. Will make sure that I am comfortable and enjoying.

she helped me undress and took off my shoes. Gave me a towel and both of us proceeded to for a bath. While she was scubing my dick very gently started to have a hard on from her touches. I ruba ruba her while showering and placed my soaped finger into her hole hehehhee. She rinsed my dick and bent down to blow me there.

On bed she was very hardworking obliging all positions. Her blow job is long enough no rush. FJ was no rush too. She likes to cuddle beside and hug. Half time massage is acceptable and relaxing.

Looks : 7.5/10

Body : 8/10

BBBJ : 8.5/10

FJ : 8.5/10

Would like to try their 3some soon.

Tanks TB
Old 20-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjbbbj View Post

Looks : 7.5/10

Body : 8/10

BBBJ : 8.5/10

FJ : 8.5/10

Would like to try their 3some soon.

Tanks TB
Kamsia.....
Old 21-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

upzzz.... two big neh neh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1