The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
Evra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Those farms also got ST.. pickup joints. Massage also got specials after massage
thanks for all the information by senior bros here.
Old 27-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 10
Quickiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Dont worry about room 207 as it isnt haunted as far as i know from info collected. The whole room 207 thing was meant as a joke. When we were at the hotel reception,we have the honour to be allow to choose rooms that i know which are in proper "working condition",as some may have weaker air con,lousy toilet flushing,bad air ventilation etc etc.Those who joined me in my last trip also read this thread and was just joking at the reception about not wanting to stay in this room 207 as it was constantly mentioned...lol.

According to the hotel's ex manager,the room i knew that were known to be haunted has already been converted to a store room (or something like that),so no way any guest/s will be able to stay in it. Hope that helps answering your question.
Thk u bro nono1973 for answering. I been reading yr guide & summary. Maybe heading to batam somewhere next mth, if not will be feb next yr. At least now i knw the rms in yr recommend hotel for newbie in batam guide shld all be safe & no extra rm "guest".

Sorry,i'm nvr been to batam before,pardon me for many newbie questions,u go batam 11 x in 2014,is it mostly 3D2N? How much to budget for 3d2n in batam? yr guide only state for 2d1n only,tats y i ask. i'm planning to clear my AL (annual leave) for this year,so if can hope u can share the 4d3n budget too. (better still if i can join ur next trip)

If possible,can help me draw out a draft itinerary for 4d3n? As in if u r me,being newbie to batam,what will be yr itinerary for a safe 4d3n trip for someone new? I'm not a night life person,so disco,KTV,night club are not my interest. i'm mostly looking at shopping,places to tour ard,overnight girl companion,& perhaps sm massage along the way.Most important must be safe. Sorry for the many requests & questions,if u feel it is too much to ask,no need to reply me.

Thx in advance bro nono.
Old 27-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

sry, did i just read you want someone to draft out itinerary for you... you joking right. out you paying.. if paying them just book a driver... anyone that approach you at ferry terminal... they are very friendly
Old 27-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Just for your information...almost all drivers at ferry terminal are friendly stealth drivers...

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 28-12-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 28-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

anyone see the news on airasia plane from Singapore to Surabaya lost contact with the indo air traffice control ?

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...raffic-control

Hope all's well.
Old 29-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenshi086 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any advice how to get a girl
from disco? went to planet holiday disco. indeed loud n dark but still not as scary as it was sounded.sat there for 1 hour but no girl approach. saw 1 bery sexy lady but she seems like she is wif fren. cant really see any free lancer.

went to M1 ktv on sat. was told need book room n drink there b4 n need see if girl wan to go out wif u. 1.5 mil for indo. 350
sing for viet n china. went b empty handed
Old 29-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickiss View Post
I'm not a night life person,so disco,KTV,night club are not my interest. i'm mostly looking at shopping,places to tour ard,overnight girl companion,& perhaps sm massage along the way.Most important must be safe. Sorry for the many requests & questions,if u feel it is too much to ask,no need to reply me.

Thx in advance bro nono.
read nono write up. As for shopping, Nagoya Hills, BCS, Batam Centre, Kapri Mall. These are the bigger ones.

Massage? There are plenty.

Safety? It is ur own personal responsibility. Generally, Batam is safe. Of cos, there are places you should not go alone. Hotels are safe, other than the FL or WL that you bring along.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

sam2211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Due to the budget constraint, I'm planning a trip to batam to spend the new year there and was wondering if any of you guys wish to tag along. Was hoping to go on the 31/12 to 02/01. If you guys wanna join, do pm me.

Thanks.
Old 30-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, i stay before couple of time over there.I walk over to formosa to meet u.U remember?
Yes,correct...now i remembered. The Hill is pretty cool,and very near to Nagoya Hill Mall,even nearer than from Formosa.

Quote:
Thk u bro nono1973 for answering. I been reading yr guide & summary. Maybe heading to batam somewhere next mth, if not will be feb next yr. At least now i knw the rms in yr recommend hotel for newbie in batam guide shld all be safe & no extra rm "guest".
Hehehe...i cant help feeling like i have been treated like an exorcist after reading this paragraph...lol.(i am not,so i cant guarantee if any room is haunted or not) If you have read my guides and summary,you probably dont need to ask me so much questions. Anyway,i will still try to answer them as much as i can.

Quote:
Sorry,i'm nvr been to batam before,pardon me for many newbie questions,u go batam 11 x in 2014,is it mostly 3D2N? How much to budget for 3d2n in batam? yr guide only state for 2d1n only,tats y i ask. i'm planning to clear my AL (annual leave) for this year,so if can hope u can share the 4d3n budget too. (better still if i can join ur next trip)
This paragraph of yours reminded me that in 2014,i have made 9 trips of 3D2N to Batam,1 trip of 2D1N and 1 for 4D3N...totaling up my annual leaves of 33 days in all 11 trips to Batam,hehehe....sorry,i cant help showing off here that i still have another 15 days that will be brought forward to 2015...lol. (i also work like shit....lol)

The budget for 2D1N is already on my basic guide,read them again if needed to. Most will read the guide more than once as it was written with by me back then with a 1st time Batam visitor's mentality,or at least the state of mind during when its being written is close to yours right now when you prompt me your questions now.

For 3D2N budget to Batam,read my summaries,they are also on my signature. Most of my summaries are on 3D2N. And as for 4D3N,if you are 1st timer,dont even think about it. Very likely it will bore you to death....lol. My personal advice,try 2D1N 1st,see if its suitable for you before committing yourself to longer stay.

And as for joining me in my next trip,i actually plan to ask you (and everyone) to PM me after i put my itinerary on Jan 2015,but it appears the slots are already fully filled as i typed this...sorry bro. Coming trip will be more like a gathering and linking up with bros i know. I dont bring people to Batam every month,and have no plan to turn my every trip to a "bring newbie to Batam trip" as i already done it 3 trips in a row. I will pass for this month and the next until further notice. I also need personal space,personal adventure,personal enjoyment and MOST importantly,i need to refresh myself in this coming trip,in preparation of my Sacred Feb 2015 trip,hehehe....

Quote:
If possible,can help me draw out a draft itinerary for 4d3n? As in if u r me,being newbie to batam,what will be yr itinerary for a safe 4d3n trip for someone new? I'm not a night life person,so disco,KTV,night club are not my interest. i'm mostly looking at shopping,places to tour ard,overnight girl companion,& perhaps sm massage along the way.Most important must be safe. Sorry for the many requests & questions,if u feel it is too much to ask,no need to reply me.
Sorry again,bro. You will need to read EVERYTHING on my signature and if you already done so before reading this message,do it again. It will definitely help you as much as it has help many 1st timers. Remember,dont be greedy and to bear too high hopes...plan 2D1N 1st,if Batam is suitable for you for your 1st 2D1N,go ahead to extend another night...baby step a time,bro.

As for itinerary,you have already planned on it yourself. Take ferry go Batam,eat,sleep,bonk,massage,eat again,sleep, bonk and then repeat for 2nd night,then come home safely. Just be humble,be courteous and be patient. My super long-winded summaries would give you some rough ideas...lol.

Hoping for your understanding here and may you have a good upcoming trip at Batam. Dont forget to rate this thread 5 star too...lol.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-12-2014, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Red alert. Today is not my day, my gal from Mermaid just left at 3.30am saying she is hungry so wanna go back to eat, I suggest to order food from hotel but she insisted to go back and will come back in the morning to send me off, just told her to forget about coming back, she have been talking to a guy on BBM for the past 2 hour so likely going to him now.

Gal name ~ NISA age 22 from Java Utara, tall gal 1.67cm with 36D boobs(yah nice boobs) but beware of lousy service have to service her instead, she will just lie back and you do the work, only max 2 bonks per day. She will be busy on her mobile talking to her guy frens whole day. My bad for taking a young SYT. Will inform her Papi Robert later about this case, bro here may wanna check with Papi about this gal when you are at the joint.

Last edited by ianlim; 30-12-2014 at 06:18 AM.
Old 30-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post
Red alert. Today is not my day, my gal from Mermaid just left at 3.30am saying she is hungry so wanna go back to eat, I suggest to order food from hotel but she insisted to go back and will come back in the morning to send me off, just told her to forget about coming back, she have been talking to a guy on BBM for the past 2 hour so likely going to him now.

Gal name ~ NISA age 22 from Java Utara, tall gal 1.67cm with 36D boobs(yah nice boobs) but beware of lousy service have to service her instead, she will just lie back and you do the work, only max 2 bonks per day. She will be busy on her mobile talking to her guy frens whole day. My bad for taking a young SYT. Will inform her Papi Robert later about this case, bro here may wanna check with Papi about this gal when you are at the joint.
Another hit and run syt.

Tks for the warning bro.
Old 30-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Diminora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Somebody need taxi on batam, anyone can contact me, my number +628127009448 dino/伟良 thank u 😄😄😄
Old 30-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post

Wont be surprise that the papa will pay lip service to you.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes,correct...now i remembered. The Hill is pretty cool,and very near to Nagoya Hill Mall,even nearer than from Formosa.

Cheers!
So when your next trip?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread