The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Bro Mingzhao has been in for a lot of mentions due to zombies, but hats off for this Sheila! She looks YUMMY!! Have to find time to try.

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=477794

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 25-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rockyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a regular with venus..shes amazing and very accomodating..her boobs cant get any better and I can suck and lick her down south all day..she even gave me 3 shots usually cos I shoot damn fast..thanks to her I dont dare waste money on other girls..but now im contemplating trying michelle due to the good reviews..any bros tried them both? Which you prefer?
Old 25-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Visited Maria for a massage yesterday. Boy oh boy. It was......BAD! Wasted my money with her. I'm not sabotaging her or her OKT, this is just an honest FR from what I experienced.

Looks : 4/10. As advertised but without make up. And Maria w/o make up, her look is below average. Lots of acne. When i see her face when she opened the door, wah sian. If wore make up, could have been a 7/10. What to do, already booked, just try.

Massage : 4/10. Not enough strength as she's quite small built. That was alright. But the bad thing is, she kept playing with her phone. 70% of the time, its one hand massage. Not only that, twice she went out to open the door for her housemate/friend.

Boobs/Body : 8/10. Nice body shape. Nice solid boobs. Great tits.

HJ: 4/10. No boobs massage / cat bath as advertised. No HDLY. No 69 position as advertised. Autoroam yes but she said no licking or sucking of her tits. What a downer. Awesome looking boobs and tits but can only touch. Bro Goldenrooster managed to suck her tits(Lucky for him). Why the inconsistency? The HJ also very mechanical.

Overall : 4/10 (not an average score) She can communicate in English, so that's a plus. However, I won't personally recommend but you guys can still try your luck. Maybe its just my bad luck. No GFE Feeling. Didnt even offer me water after the end of the session. Maybe the OKT can just feedback to her my experience and hopefully she'll be better. Cheers!
Bro, I fully agree with you.

Actually I dont want to give my feedback but with your mr, I can fully understand.

Was there ytd too, chin area got acne I can understand cuz picture and actual person is diff.

However, what was advertised must deliver mah. Like that how to support?
Old 26-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
Been a regular with venus..shes amazing and very accomodating..her boobs cant get any better and I can suck and lick her down south all day..she even gave me 3 shots usually cos I shoot damn fast..thanks to her I dont dare waste money on other girls..but now im contemplating trying michelle due to the good reviews..any bros tried them both? Which you prefer?
Wah you get so VIP treatment ar? 3 shots and painting. Me 1 shot then leg massage d, and I'm quite regular also xD I would pick Venus every time vs Michelle.
Old 26-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro For your Feedback and MR. I will Educate her as well as ensure that what services stated are done in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Visited Maria for a massage yesterday. Boy oh boy. It was......BAD! Wasted my money with her. I'm not sabotaging her or her OKT, this is just an honest FR from what I experienced.

Looks : 4/10. As advertised but without make up. And Maria w/o make up, her look is below average. Lots of acne. When i see her face when she opened the door, wah sian. If wore make up, could have been a 7/10. What to do, already booked, just try.

Massage : 4/10. Not enough strength as she's quite small built. That was alright. But the bad thing is, she kept playing with her phone. 70% of the time, its one hand massage. Not only that, twice she went out to open the door for her housemate/friend.

Boobs/Body : 8/10. Nice body shape. Nice solid boobs. Great tits.

HJ: 4/10. No boobs massage / cat bath as advertised. No HDLY. No 69 position as advertised. Autoroam yes but she said no licking or sucking of her tits. What a downer. Awesome looking boobs and tits but can only touch. Bro Goldenrooster managed to suck her tits(Lucky for him). Why the inconsistency? The HJ also very mechanical.

Overall : 4/10 (not an average score) She can communicate in English, so that's a plus. However, I won't personally recommend but you guys can still try your luck. Maybe its just my bad luck. No GFE Feeling. Didnt even offer me water after the end of the session. Maybe the OKT can just feedback to her my experience and hopefully she'll be better. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Bro, I fully agree with you.

Actually I dont want to give my feedback but with your mr, I can fully understand.

Was there ytd too, chin area got acne I can understand cuz picture and actual person is diff.

However, what was advertised must deliver mah. Like that how to support?
Old 26-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Wah you get so VIP treatment ar? 3 shots and painting. Me 1 shot then leg massage d, and I'm quite regular also xD I would pick Venus every time vs Michelle.

She just knows what her regulars usually have. My standard is 2 shots and full roaming and eating the most delicious abalone ever! She really knows how to keep us bros happy. I think I'm well into double figure visits with her now. But now have to try others as her after 6pm timing doesn't work so well for me now

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 26-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
I think I'm well into double figure visits with her now. But now have to try others as her after 6pm timing doesn't work so well for me now
even weekends also after 6pm only?
Old 26-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
even weekends also after 6pm only?
Just weekdays as she has school. Weekends working normally, but I can't do weekends.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 26-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just weekdays as she has school. Weekends working normally, but I can't do weekends.
sweet...hopefully I can get a slot. Tried several times, no luck
Old 26-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Thanks for Choosing Venus www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=478620.

fellow Venus follower .... She now having school holiday and she start work from 10am onwards to late night daily !!!! So make ur booking now as more slot available for NOW !!!

Quote:
She just knows what her regulars usually have. My standard is 2 shots and full roaming and eating the most delicious abalone ever! She really knows how to keep us bros happy. I think I'm well into double figure visits with her now. But now have to try others as her after 6pm timing doesn't work so well for me now
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
Old 26-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamzAngel View Post
Thanks for Choosing Venus www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=478620.

fellow Venus follower .... She now having school holiday and she start work from 10am onwards to late night daily !!!! So make ur booking now as more slot available for NOW !!!
Thanks bro for letting us know. Now to just find time!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 27-09-2014, 03:35 PM

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shackman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a few English speaking ML during the last few weeks. Set my expectations on par with Venus service standards but unfortunately no one came close enough to her in terms of standards.

Riko
Looks: 6.5 - Average looking
Body: 7
Boobs: 6.5 - B cup
Massage: 7
Foreplay: boobs massage on back and front. Can touch breasts but can't lick.
HJ: 7 - standard. Nothing fantastic

Kiki
Looks: 7 prettier than Riko and look younger.
Body: 7 - short
Boobs: 7 - B+ cup perky nipples like JAV actress
Foreplay: no boobs massage. Can touch only.

Angel
Looks: 8.5 prettiest among the 3
Body: 8
Boobs: 8 - C- cup. Similar rules, can touch can't lick
Foreplay: 7 - short with boobs massage
HJ: 7
Old 27-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

heng heng got a slot with Venus. Perhaps was really due to old mobile number thats why no response for several months, and previously my timing also clashing.

Part 1: Shower. She will shower u and I observed she will wash your hands as well. Hint Hint!

Part 2: Massage. Covered all areas of the body. Felt her smooth legs while she massage me, shiokness. Followed by oil.

Part 3: The sensual massage and services. Oh while, its really the best I came across with full roaming supported. Cannot control well so very fast I buay tahan already. I must improve this area.

Part 4: The after service massage. Wipe me dry and clean and continue massage on both legs and arms.

Lastly, shower again.

Overstayed awhile, as we have alot of common topics to chat on. Tipped her on top of her published price.

I will add her to my top 3 from now on.
Old 27-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Nice right?
You need to find someone to help you doe Juagen before you go back to Venus again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
heng heng got a slot with Venus. Perhaps was really due to old mobile number thats why no response for several months, and previously my timing also clashing.

Part 1: Shower. She will shower u and I observed she will wash your hands as well. Hint Hint!

Part 2: Massage. Covered all areas of the body. Felt her smooth legs while she massage me, shiokness. Followed by oil.

Part 3: The sensual massage and services. Oh while, its really the best I came across with full roaming supported. Cannot control well so very fast I buay tahan already. I must improve this area.

Part 4: The after service massage. Wipe me dry and clean and continue massage on both legs and arms.

Lastly, shower again.

Overstayed awhile, as we have alot of common topics to chat on. Tipped her on top of her published price.

I will add her to my top 3 from now on.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 27-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Thanks for the MRs Bro Shackman. I like Angels look, but put off by very limited roaming that I've read in several MRs. Do her and Kiki give you full roaming? Licking and sucking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackman77 View Post
Tried a few English speaking ML during the last few weeks. Set my expectations on par with Venus service standards but unfortunately no one came close enough to her in terms of standards.

Riko
Looks: 6.5 - Average looking
Body: 7
Boobs: 6.5 - B cup
Foreplay: boobs massage on back and front. Can touch breasts but can't lick.
HJ: 7 - standard. Nothing fantastic

Kiki
Looks: 7 prettier than Riko and look younger.
Body: 7 - short
Boobs: 7 - B+ cup perky nipples like JAV actress
Foreplay: no boobs massage. Can touch only.

Angel
Looks: 8.5 prettiest among the 3
Body: 8
Boobs: 8 - C- cup. Similar rules, can touch can't lick
Foreplay: 7 - short with boobs massage
HJ: 7

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC