The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery2180 View Post
No need to post location....but any agency Located in east coast? Would like to get a lunchtime seasion in during work
Not too sure about the rest but last girl I tried from Dreamz88 is in the East.
Old 22-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Maybe in the end nobody offered to take her out shopping/sight-seeing ... poor thing!

Well, I guess there are many flights to BKK or DMK daily, even late at night.
xj is leaving today at 6pm, ytd rest. gonna meet xj in bkk and cherry from soi in chiangmai over next few days woohoo. hoping for a free gfe experience :$:$

this is my virgin post cos I like to keep low profile. btw anyone can pm me name line? looking to hook up w her in bkk. tks
Old 22-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

KIMM will Start today.

Bros who are keen do fill in the slots fast.

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...360&highlight=

~Good Bonk for sure~

Bro Jerry.
Bangkok-Gems
Old 22-12-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery2180 View Post
No need to post location....but any agency Located in east coast? Would like to get a lunchtime seasion in during work
Recently DH was in east side cfm.
Old 22-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ironfist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What about north? Any?
Old 22-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
Recently DH was in east side cfm.
Yup, They are still there according to my knowledge till now.

Yet to try their cimbabe

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
xj is leaving today at 6pm, ytd rest. gonna meet xj in bkk and cherry from soi in chiangmai over next few days woohoo. hoping for a free gfe experience :$:$
Just curious, how do you ever know it's safe to meet these girls on their home ground??

They could just set you up and get their beefy local boyfrens to ambush, rob you, or worse
Old 22-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just curious, how do you ever know it's safe to meet these girls on their home ground??

They could just set you up and get their beefy local boyfrens to ambush, rob you, or worse
I guess the guys are living according to the philosophies of yolo, leap of faith, trust until proven otherwise, small head takes over the big's, enjoy while you are still young (relativity)

Cheers
Old 22-12-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang22 View Post
Sadly some people scared her away. Those that visit her should know why.
sbf here alot of bros are like 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉,没钱没车,一个月赚两千多块的薪水,还想做有的没的, 又爱讲大话和废话

(Most sbf bros)
Toads lusting for the swan flesh. No money no car, most blokes here are like earning 2k+ mthly, and like to do alot of funny actions and pattern, like to talk big and talk rubbish

Have a talk with one of the okt here, was on quite talking terms with him

The okt even make a comment that most of the bros here are like fools aka clowns, and that he cannot stand most of the bros here. maybe bros here should take a good look at themselves in the mirror.

Also Thanks to those 傻b brothers here who always buy chocolate or meals or drinks for the ladies. Usually these treats end up in my stomach when i go for my afternoon bonking sessions

Last edited by jeffwang; 22-12-2016 at 03:16 PM.
Old 22-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

sorry to burst your bubble, most bros here are poor ugly gutless bros here, who have nothing to their names, 烂命一条 why would the ladies want to set you up to ambush you??? See no reason for the ladies to do so,any bros that think like this are thinking too much. I will call it 胡思乱想

Even if they ambush the poor bloke bro, how much can they rob. Probably a few thousand Baht in the poor bro pocket or bag

You are thinking too highly of the bros here

Last edited by jeffwang; 22-12-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old 22-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahhahah. Bros here have been corn badly.
Old 22-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Don't think too much lah, go there I'm sure still need to pay. Why kill the cow? Just continue to milk it slowly (but surely) and they'll stand to earn more in the long run than rob you of what ever you happen to bring to BKK.

Treat it as a business transaction and pay up. Of course, if you try to escape payment... then maybe their local boyfriends will suddenly appear at your room one night lol.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 22-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post
Also Thanks to those 傻b brothers here who always buy chocolate or meals or drinks for the ladies. Usually these treats end up in my stomach when i go for my afternoon bonking sessions
Hahaha, nice one

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 22-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post
sbf here alot of bros are like 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉,没钱没车,一个月赚两千多块的薪水,还想做有的没的, 又爱讲大话和废话

Chinese says it best!
Old 22-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Dude, don't think too much. No one wants to rob you of a few thousand baht, and if you are a fool to carry too much cash around then it's your fault. when you are out with the girls, you control the agenda. Just go to normal places and to your hotel. Anyway it's easy to tell if the girl is somewhat into you. Any guys with decent experience with thai girls will know. They have multiple boyfriends and like to talk shit. But when they hang out they are pretty fun cos they live day to day, which is the reason why they always need money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1