The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
SBF Great Bonk - Real FR Writer sumpah Challenge 2017

I, <nickname> of SBF, hereby declare I am a real FR writer. If i lie about my FR i shall be curse deeply with my cock rotting and castrated. My balls be eaten by dogs and my sperms all dried up.

List of Invited Challengers (Pending Sumpah)
Markyboy
commandowolf
JustinTimber
SmartMat
tenggiri
GreatEast
evilbell
Viper555

List of Completed Challengers (Assorted Orders)
KOC88
(@^@)
Poorman90
Masakarius
Durianinthesky

PM me if i missed you.

So many people logon here every day reading and writing FR. Come join in the Sumpah Challenge. No one be spared in the month of August!!! Waiting for FRs.. Don't need be shy. Childish once in a life time is ok especially in SBF.

okay can.

I, evilbell of SBF, hereby declare I am a real FR writer. If i lie about my FR i shall be curse deeply with my cock rotting and castrated. My balls be eaten by dogs and my sperms all dried up.

i very rare chiong one ah i say first.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

so sumpah liao means fr confirm real? Si bei bo liao lol

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come Sir, I also extend invitation to you. Bo Liao it is maybe but how often do we get to do such boliao act in SBF since maybe 2001? 来来来,不要害羞,不怕无聊。男人要有胆,敢敢来
Those were the days

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watergas View Post
Dont really FR but had 1 of the best experience with L from thai fairy.

Decided to give it a shot with L today, as i believe they are a new stable see if good or not, as in the past i dunno if unlucky or what keep getting bad bonks or so.

Book L today during lunch time, open the door, was a very GND looking girl , when in the room and TCSS then when on to shower together, she hug me from behind and started rubbing her boobs against my back, then we started frenching like some long lost lover. when on the bed started kissing her like no tommoro and she was fucking wet roan around her body and she proceeded to give me a bj, really solid BJ. started kissing my balls and licking my shaft...
And the rest is history.

looks: 7/10
body:7.5/10 not for boob lover but B cup is perfect for me
Bj: 9/10
fj : 10/10 Very service orientated!!!
GFE :10/10 Like fucking my ex after not seeing each other for a long time
massage : not sure cause i never request
RTF : Definitely
Thanks bro for the fr
Old 03-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quick FR for Ploy TRL

Looks: 7.5/10 (always smiling/sweet/cute/syt)
Body: 7/10 (more to skinny side.. petite, some tattoos behind)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural big Bs for her frame)
Attitude: 9/10 (keen to serve, attentive, shy)

French: 7/10 (light, like gf type)
Bbbj: 8/10 (hardworking type den skilled)
Paint: no try .. lazy to do tho shes shaved now
Fj: 8/10 (can ride well... submissive type)

Overall: 7.5/10 (for bros who like gfe exp.. take the lead.. petite/cute girls)

Old 03-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Mid week liao and time for action. King is again fully booked so bobian. Maybe my previous FR on King is too good liao. Having a dilemma now whether to write good FRs or not.

Guess it's time to look for new target. Read a few FRs posted on Aei from TRL. Decided to go out and verify the statics given on her...

Here it goes!

East side and not near to MRT.

Room: 7/10
Without attached toilet but room is clean and spacious. Best thing is the full length mirror mounted on the wardrobe! Not-so-good point is that water pressure from the shower tap is a bit too weak liao.
(Bro SK, pls do something lar...)

Face: 6.5/10
Not ugly but I won't say chio bu. She look more like the 1st and 3rd photo.

Body: 7.5/10
Not too thin but slim to me as what other bro has reported. Told me her age is 26 and I think her body is well maintained. Still look Syt to me. Definitely not MILF. Din spot any tattoo nor stretch marks.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural, bouncy and at least C. She told me that her bra cup size is D!! This is what that has attracted me in the first place. Has been sucking them throughout the session and she let me grab and suck as much as I like without any complaint from her. She likes me to grab both hard too. =D

Bbbj: 7.5/10
Not a fan but she did it without her hands and allow me to deep throat.

FJ: 8.5/10
Tight and allow me to do various positions. Did her in standing doggy in front of the mirror mounted on her wardrobe and the view of her bouncing boobs is priceless!!!

Paint: Din try but she allow me to finger her. I believe she is ok with painting

GFE: 8.5/10 + 1 bonus
Keeps smiling and she is able to converse well with English. As what one bro has mentioned, she is working as a private tutor teaching physics to high school students. Has asked her to explain to me physics concepts while I lie on her chest and squeeze her nipples. Haha.

Gave her a +1 bonus point because her massage is good with strength type which I like. Guess what? Her mother used to be a Thai massage teacher!!

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Yes! For those who are boob lovers and like slim ladies with good service and attitude.

Note:
Since I have already declared the "pledge" that I only post real FR, LL has to write what I really feel about the session lor... Hiazzz... Just hope she won't become the next "King" and leaving me no chance to RTF.

Disclaimer: If u hv been following my previous FRs, you will probably know my preferences which may be different from others. And I usually stick with a few stables that has gained my trust.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
To be fair, the rest of the postings looks genuine enough.
If I have time, I will go book and verify.

But ING is confirm not as per the pics.
Actual person is this:
https://www.facebook.com/ing.oon.1
Why don't you just change the pics to what she really is.
Don't let one rotten apple upset your whole basket.
Just curious, i saw almost all of her photos, her mouth was pouting. Does she look like that in real naturally or is she posing as such in all photos?
Old 03-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
Quick FR for Ploy TRL

Looks: 7.5/10 (always smiling/sweet/cute/syt)
Body: 7/10 (more to skinny side.. petite, some tattoos behind)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural big Bs for her frame)
Attitude: 9/10 (keen to serve, attentive, shy)

French: 7/10 (light, like gf type)
Bbbj: 8/10 (hardworking type den skilled)
Paint: no try .. lazy to do tho shes shaved now
Fj: 8/10 (can ride well... submissive type)

Overall: 7.5/10 (for bros who like gfe exp.. take the lead.. petite/cute girls)
Although I hv yet to try out Ploy but I did see her in real person just an hour ago after my session with Aei.

I agree that she is slim and petite type. But she is more tan than Aei. Can't confirm but from the appearance, she looks quite well endowed with a B or C size. Just check with okt and he told me is real. And she looks cheerful type as she keeps smiling at me. Maybe she can be my next target. Haha..

Last edited by (@^@); 03-08-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Cool Re: Great Bonks

I, marcussia of SBF, hereby declare I am a real FR writer. If i lie about my FR i shall be curse deeply with my cock rotting and castrated. My balls be eaten by dogs and my sperms all dried up.

Ho seh liao.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
come sir, support and declare? Be sporty. Join the challenge. Like u said karma next life this life not for us to determine also. Not just newbies, there's a lot senior account with high rep point also is clones n writer of fake FR also. Whoever dare to join challenge and lies n fake may the karma follow him and rot his dick.

I welcome fake FR writers to join the sumpa challenge also. May the dick rot.

SBF Great Bonk - Real FR Writer sumpah Challenge 2017

I, <nickname> of SBF, hereby declare I am a real FR writer. If i lie about my FR i shall be curse deeply with my cock rotting and castrated. My balls be eaten by dogs and my sperms all dried up
I just zap you for implying us seniors of writing fake frs without any basis. How much can we make from fake frs in a month? Its ridiculous lol. No hard feelings on your part i hope cos i am not at all against your idea of the "oath" but just find it a bit over the top for my taste. To each his own.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
I just zap you for implying us seniors of writing fake frs without any basis. How much can we make from fake frs in a month? Its ridiculous lol. No hard feelings on your part i hope cos i am not at all against your idea of the "oath" but just find it a bit over the top for my taste. To each his own.
Between genuine and paid FRs, there are many shades in between.

For every clone, there may be people acquainted with certain stables, OKTs, or runners, who maybe dont benefit monetarily, but have any interest in promoting business for them.

Maybe the fellow has invested in certain OKTs' business, and wants more dividends (not that I know how OKT business models work).

Last edited by syncrossed; 03-08-2017 at 06:54 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Desire from Thai Pegasus

Looks 7/10 :
Looks older and very tanned

Attitude 6/10 :
Very accommodating to all request, GFE is 0 as she is more of a blur queen

Body 9/10 :
Typical Issan tan, slightly bah bah and a huge cesarean marks on stomach, tattoos at the back

Boobs C cup :
Just done recently, 2 huge scar below the boobs and she complain pain when I grab it

Shower 2/10 :
She just wash my dick and ask me to go.... and when she is done, she uses toilet paper to wipe herself...

Frenching 6/10 :
Can french, need to initate

BBBJ 7/10 :
Very slow and loud slurping and moaning, she took turn to suck my 2IC and lick my balls

FJ 9/10 :
During cowgirls... when i try to grab her boobs, she complain pain again which was a turned off... alot of things cannot be done....

RTF :
No
Old 03-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Just curious, i saw almost all of her photos, her mouth was pouting. Does she look like that in real naturally or is she posing as such in all photos?
Do another facebook such of lovely ing and you will find iut theres more fake accounts of her. Some of her pics show her mouth as normal looking so the ones that are abnormally pouting with eyes like barbie are fake. If i can recall this pic also appeared in xclusive. So im not even sure if xclusive is legit
Old 03-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Lucky nvr waste my 2 week worth of semen in her mouth. Fake.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

Hey senior bro tenggiri, cool down man.

I dun think anyone especially juniors lincluding myself is implying any seniors is writing fake FRs. For anyone regardless he is senior or junior, who is not comfortable or simply dun feel like making pledges like this, I think it is ok not to do so. Moreover, we are not serving NS which require us to make the enlistment pledge. Think most of us are just having some fun to 'challenge' each of us to do so niah...

Cool ok? Let's just enjoy the bonking and reading one another FRs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1