The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
kelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Centrally Located MP

Had the chance to explore around town yesterday due to me being up and about during one of the rare lazy weekends.

Went to this certain shopping centre that was accessible by all modes of transport. Went to shopping centre, and looked up directory for any spas or massage parlour and lo and behold, had one on the second floor.

Place looked kinda sleazy, since it is secluded, and would arouse suspicion, but well, who cares, since the shopping mall is quite ulu.

Long story cut short, found out the MP has local and Malaysians only policy, so highly recommended for bros who don't like PRC.
Had Sugar for the massage. Entrance was $40 for 45 minutes. and rooms were sound proof, had indoor shower facilities and hot tea was served.

Massage was good, till I fell asleep. Hard massage, no piano type. Really took care of every inch and part of the body. Turned over after 40 minutes, and popped GQ.
HJ/BJ/FJ (50/80/130). Chose HJ package.

Sugar was patient, and accommodated my need to have oil on my didi, rather than just plain HJ. Boobs was firm and nice (C cup), and was allowed autoroaming. After 10 minutes of teasing HJ, cummed in her hands and wash up. Paid up and left a happy man.

Fellow bros who want to know this MP, please PM. Only bros with good posts and high reps will be considered to protect this MP. Only con is that IC number is taken down.

Thanks for reading.
Old 13-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Centrally Located MP

The masseuse r share holder rite?
Old 13-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Thickhardrod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

take down your IC for what? lol better don't go. if they kanna caught, you will get tea session with police.
Old 13-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

kelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkelevra is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All PM replied. for those bro who didn't qualify due to lack of points or posts, sorry. just safeguarding this joint. enjoy people.
Old 13-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickhardrod View Post
take down your IC for what? lol better don't go. if they kanna caught, you will get tea session with police.

haha. Take down ic is just for formalities. must get caught in action then will have something. If not, no need think so much. anyway it's already risky business for us guys to go chiong so might as well just enjoy.
Old 13-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 16
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Tks bro. Btw the places i've been to lately been asking to fill up particulars. A requirement
Old 14-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickhardrod View Post
I reckon those properly licensed massage shop need to take down customers' IC as part of the requirement, uniform is another requirement.

Many Spa that don't take down customers' IC are not licensed as Massage shop but Beauty Saloon. It's a grey area still...
Old 15-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Samster

All PM replied already.
Anyway, went back again recently. Receptionist told me that they've seen an increase in number of people coming by. SO bros out there, please do keep place safe.
Many of you ask me ratings for Sugar.

Trust me, she's worth every penny.
8/10 for looks for a MILF.
C cup boobs, allowed autoroaming for top.
Body: So so, a bit of baby fats here and there, but who doesn't like meaty girls.

Cheers.
Old 15-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro,
Appreciate u can have location / contact please.
Thanks
Old 15-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
athm50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, care to share the contact/location?
Thanks !
Old 17-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alilin3276 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro don't mind location pls.
Old 17-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arjuna18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact?

Thanks!
Old 18-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

All PM has been replied. DO up me if you find the contact useful. Anyway, went by the place once more and I saw some Malay ladies around. Anyone who has tried the Malay ladies there, kindly write an fr. Cheers and stay safe bros.
Old 18-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
criztianoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pass contact can?
Old 18-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster