The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
where this video

https://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/threads/hotpot-boss-report-police-after-popular-youtuber-using-chopstick-to-stroke-her-cameltoe-licked-in-the-restaurant-and-post-it-on-socmed.7001663/
Old 18-02-2024, 04:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: where this video

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
https://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/threads/hotpot-boss-report-police-after-popular-youtuber-using-chopstick-to-stroke-her-cameltoe-licked-in-the-restaurant-and-post-it-on-socmed.7001663/
how about sharing a screen shot since the url doesn't turn up
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-02-2024, 04:56 PM
zhaoxin

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her name is 安琪儿 @ haidilao china

https://files.fm/f/mnh48k2z9g
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2x2vg..._1492.MP4/file

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 18-02-2024, 05:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108721 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaoxin View Post
+162 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-02-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

she something wrong one ah? maciam like female version of steven lim..

remind me last time motor exhibition got this car model should her cb hair and let pple take photo.... too stress liao...
Old 18-02-2024, 06:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
she something wrong one ah? maciam like female version of steven lim..

remind me last time motor exhibition got this car model should her cb hair and let pple take photo.... too stress liao...
I saw this video on the telegram chatgroup

honestly I thought it was a man
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-02-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: where this video

Free advertising for HDL

new spokesperson mah why poh mata

she just wayang not real leh
Old 18-02-2024, 07:21 PM
zhaoxin

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Free advertising for HDL

new spokesperson mah why poh mata

she just wayang not real leh
cos in china cant do unglamorous stuffs. 低俗行为 and people complain the cutleries all used for eating.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 18-02-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: where this video

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaoxin View Post
cos in china cant do unglamorous stuffs. 低俗行为 and people complain the cutleries all used for eating.
wow that means no hands restaurant is illegal in tiongkok
Old 19-02-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She ugly as fuck
Old 19-02-2024, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Prottamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: