The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-02-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Next time i see you I don't buy u beer and u don't buy me beer we both make girls buys us beers okay D
I actually had a couple of occasions when I go other bars and "crazy girls" I would say did buy me shots and paid herself at the bar counter and ask me to drink up. Lol. In the end I bought them drinks to cover their "loss".
Old 07-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I actually had a couple of occasions when I go other bars and "crazy girls" I would say did buy me shots and paid herself at the bar counter and ask me to drink up. Lol. In the end I bought them drinks to cover their "loss".
I also met before girls at RAO club paid their own barfine fee ask me can follow me go disco and supper and after that is my room I don't pay a baht of course I know their intention well is to hook a big fish ...
Old 07-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sometimes they drunk like to call me to send them home. Knn free labour.
Hahaha free Ah Mat.

Quote:
I also met before girls at RAO club paid their own barfine fee ask me can follow me go disco and supper and after that is my room I don't pay a baht of course I know their intention well is to hook a big fish ...
RAO Srinakarin or Sena?
Donkey years never go liao.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha free Ah Mat.

RAO Srinakarin or Sena?
Donkey years never go liao.
I go sena ... I go RAO since early days where is a lap sup bar topless bar transform to transculent lace can see headlights pop out till it transform today lol
Old 07-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

RAO olden days bring good memory i often sit at bar counter order a bottle blackie mamasan always try convince me a lounge table I always rejects knn i so shiok happy with a row of bar girls serving me playing finger games why sit lounge table in end one can sit a few ladies lesser attention from bar girls lol best part sitting privilege access to any ladies manning bars and PRO hostess too same time as we chinese said "two ways eat 两边吃”
Old 07-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha free Ah Mat.
Quote:
. Sometimes they drunk like to call me to send them home. Knn free labour
Tis type of kang tao i wan lei........... I will personally hold their hand and send them to my room

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 07-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Juz finish one round at Nataree. Song song gao jurong...... Brief FR below, rating of 10
Overall selection of gers;
Quantity : 7
Quality: 7.5

My ger, chii nong aom 23years from Issan.
Face: 7.5 with cute dimples and braces
Boobs: 8 , firm real 36B with nice nipples
Body: 8, curvy no tummy fats
Ass: 6.5 abit flat to my standards
Pussy: 8 clean shaved no odour tight
Shower: 7 standard SOP shower light rubba rubba
Catbath: 8.5 sibei songz from head to my kukujiao and light ass rim
BJ: 7 can feel abitz of her teeth but suction and speed was well managed
FJ: 8 did her in cowgal doggie missionary, no complains slutty hold her hair look when I pumping her, good moans. Cum in 15mins
GFE: 8.5 talk kiss like my gik maybe becuz i spoke phasa thai with her. Only downside no french if french i surez give her a 9 or 9.5
PPS service: 9, PPS rmb wat kind of gers i like pick a few over for me to choose. Good recommendation humble service.

Overall experience today: 9, sanook dee
Damage 3200bht for ger 50bht coke 20bht tip for waiter 200bht PPS tip 200bht lady tip.

Tis my personal first hand experience........ If ur experience differs from mine don pm me hor
After lunch will go Victoria Secrets look c look c ........ Tia gong from many ah hias here there many SYTs

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 07-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Juz finish one round at Nataree. Song song gao jurong...... Brief FR below, rating of 10
Overall selection of gers;
Quantity : 7
Quality: 7.5

My ger, chii nong aom 23years from Issan.
Face: 7.5 with cute dimples and braces
Boobs: 8 , firm real 36B with nice nipples
Body: 8, curvy no tummy fats
Ass: 6.5 abit flat to my standards
Pussy: 8 clean shaved no odour tight
Shower: 7 standard SOP shower light rubba rubba
Catbath: 8.5 sibei songz from head to my kukujiao and light ass rim
BJ: 7 can feel abitz of her teeth but suction and speed was well managed
FJ: 8 did her in cowgal doggie missionary, no complains slutty hold her hair look when I pumping her, good moans. Cum in 15mins
GFE: 8.5 talk kiss like my gik maybe becuz i spoke phasa thai with her. Only downside no french if french i surez give her a 9 or 9.5
PPS service: 9, PPS rmb wat kind of gers i like pick a few over for me to choose. Good recommendation humble service.

Overall experience today: 9, sanook dee
Thanks! Great FR!

Just one thing which piqued my curiosity - why overall rate her a nine when the individual scores were below this?

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow... you smell like big fish..... ann the lai mak mak ror....
Old 07-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Not cat fish can liao.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I every night go there and been seen over period of 1 years big water fish aroi mak mak
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 07-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I every night go there and been seen over period of 1 years big water fish aroi mak mak
You're talking to sugar ah pa fish loh.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Any bros here interested in kapoo massage? Personally a fan of kapoo massage cos can find good gems to save as giks. Lol. Fun kapoo massage always have exclusive fair tall models doing part time on certain days. But price is slightly on the high side for 3000-4500baht for a HJ.

Duno how to upload pics for the kapoo massage.

Last edited by vbkk; 08-02-2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Added info
Old 08-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kychin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ha? Ppl actually pay that kind of price for a handjob? I already consider this too ex for fj in massage parlour.her hand made of gold izsit? If at this price for kapoo thd cost of gikship i don't think i can afford you mean to say that local thais pay this price at kapoo? Amazing!!!
Old 08-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
you mean to say that local thais pay this price at kapoo? Amazing!!!
Don ever underestimate the spending power of the locals who can afford to chiong.......... You be surprised

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1