The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkim View Post
Been texting https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xuanxuan-massage/ but boh reply leh. izzit she serve only regulars? or RTC liao? Any brother can enlighten?

I also Kena no reply
But I see reviews. 😅
Old 15-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Bit the bullet and went to try her. Experience was kinda mixed.
I should have trusted my instinct that such a pretty ML advertising at $100 is a big red flag hahaha...real person wasn't the same as the one in the photos.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/hong-hong-massage/
Sianz. Thanks for bitting the bullet!
Old 15-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
I should have trusted my instinct that such a pretty ML advertising at $100 is a big red flag hahaha...real person wasn't the same as the one in the photos.
Looks wise maybe 6/10. I'll rate the one in the photos 9/10.
Petite & has nice boobs. Not good at differentiating if its natural or man-made but if its man-made, I will say its a job well done.
Very soft-spoken and can really chat with you throughout the entire session.
Massage is kinda piano and sensual is only some short HDLY & and then just lying beside you to HJ you without any catbaths & licking of nips.
Overall I will rate my session maybe 6.5/10.
Will not RTM...

There was a bro who reviewed her before u… u could have dodged the bullet https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...stcount=102988
Old 15-02-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

A quick shoutout to Xiaoqi
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Her specialities are BBBJ and she is a smoocher (YMMV). She has moved back to her old place (different room, clean and spacious).

PS. After the deed, she showed me a WC group with MLs and customers. Many of the men were using their own profile pictures - WTF!
Old 15-02-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
A quick shoutout to Xiaoqi
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Her specialities are BBBJ and she is a smoocher (YMMV). She has moved back to her old place (different room, clean and spacious).

PS. After the deed, she showed me a WC group with MLs and customers. Many of the men were using their own profile pictures - WTF!
Privacy is priority!

Bros, we should have a fake WeChat/Whatsapp account and do NOT upload real profile image.
Old 16-02-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
joseph91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone know what happen to cat? arrange appt but reach there no reply at all
Old 16-02-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
There was a bro who reviewed her before u… u could have dodged the bullet https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showpost.ph...stcount=102988
Yea man but unfortunately I only come into here to see see look look after my commando session....
Old 16-02-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Question Looking for reviews for Yun Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
Hey all, any recommendations for a foot fetish/footjob focused ML?
Had a few experiences before but they were all inexperienced as its probably a rare/off-menu request. Looking for a ML that is experienced in this.

Preferably young and has good hygiene too.

Many thanks in advance to any replies/PMs!
But not hopeful as its probably a niche in the market.
Anyone tried Yun Duo before?
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/yun-duo-massage/

On her listing there's footjob in the menu which caught my interest.
Can't find any recent reviews in this thead and I'm not even sure if the old posts is referring to her.
Don't feel like jumping in blind
Old 16-02-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph91 View Post
anyone know what happen to cat? arrange appt but reach there no reply at all
nothing happened. the previous bro extended his time or a regular good wanted to your appointed time and paid more or her BF came. always the case.
Old 16-02-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Looks wise maybe 6/10. I'll rate the one in the photos 9/10.
Petite & has nice boobs. Not good at differentiating if its natural or man-made but if its man-made, I will say its a job well done.
Very soft-spoken and can really chat with you throughout the entire session.
Massage is kinda piano and sensual is only some short HDLY & and then just lying beside you to HJ you without any catbaths & licking of nips.
Overall I will rate my session maybe 6.5/10.
Will not RTM...

glad she didn't reply my message
Old 16-02-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Something happened to ChengZi? Her post no longer there.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-chengzi/
Aiyo no need to cause panic la. Relax la. Only one day remove listing and you get all gan cheong, and spread the worry? Chill. Give her a few days to settle something. She'll be back very soon.

Anyway, not like first time MLs de-list gor a while to take a break, or settle issues. Many do it, so no need to gan cheong.
Old 16-02-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
nothing happened. the previous bro extended his time or a regular good wanted to your appointed time and paid more or her BF came. always the case.
So you know this for sure? You confirmed all these? Or just making guesses?
Old 16-02-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So you know this for sure? You confirmed all these? Or just making guesses?
becos I also booked her before. she is a very popular girl . you need to book her way in advance. GFE gao. too many bros smitten by her already. and nite bookings are almost impossible for newbies.but small boobs so end up on my reserve list.
Old 16-02-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
All those C/D listers and below will only choose to come here one.. 😂
True that... and they all have F for service. Hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
MILF also very much misused what.... LOL.... end of the day, we read with our eyes open! LOL....
How many people do that? Read with eyes wide open? See the words syt and boobs immediately will rush down and then can top up just to see see touch touch a bit. Like first time see girl.

I mean, think about it, for the longest time starting from just $50 a pop, we had GL fish tank sex workers, GL streetwalkers, HCs, facial/massage shops, ktvs, girly pubs, many many online stables offering an assortment of MLs and FLs from all over the world - thais, viets, pinoys, indons, Singaporeans, Malaysians, China, Europeans, Koreans, etc etc. I can safely say no other country in the world have such easy accessibility to such a wide variety of sexual options. Not to mention we also fly to nearby places for our fixes too.

So one would think I could very safely assume sg guys would be more experienced and have higher standards than just being wowed by some bit of tit. But apparently not so.
Old 16-02-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
becos I also booked her before. she is a very popular girl .
So you don't know what happened for sure..... faint.

Perhaps next time, you should refrain from making wild guesses without first confirming the facts.

Anyway, if you have booked her before, you would know she has very good work ethics and would not do the above without good reason.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1