The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 23
Darren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My IRC Experiences

Hi, there have been quite a few threads on IRC but not really a thread that focus on relating experiences, so I thought I could start this thread.
I have been chatting since 1996 and had my fair share of fun from IRC. Although in the last few years, I have not been very active and understand IRC has gotten very difficult.
I would still like to share my experiences with you and hope that some of you will share your experiences too. I think it might be really interesting to see if we had the same lady before. 
All my experiences are real although I would spice up some details to make it more interesting. I have also change some details to protect the parties involved and myself from being sued or something..
If you believe in my writing, good, if not, just treat it like a story and hope you enjoy it and not complain.
I am going to write in chronological order, starting with a young virgin. I got OLs, MILFs, SYTs….. if you all like it, I will write.

=========================================

I started chatting back in 1996 after coming home from overseas. During my stay abroad, I was already chatting using my mosaic browser at a site named hotchat, where I found some fun having cybersex with western women mostly.
Being overseas has changed me forever as it was where i first experienced casual sex, flings...etc.

So when I came home, I hit the chats as soon as I got my pacnet dialup account. The first two places that I chatted were Comic chat aka Microsoft Chat and westwood chat as i was playing command n conquer at that time. It was in westwood that I first started chatting to this malaysian gal studying in Australia.

Lets just name her as Faith. Faith was 21 at that time. A very spunky and fairly westernized gal. We hit it off immediately. I became like her long distance bf and our conversations moved to sex. She told me she was a virgin and want me to be her first. That got me pretty excited and after chatting for about 4 months, her school holidays arrived and she was to come to Singapore instead of going home.

The big day finally arrived and I was at the airport to pick her up. When I saw her, I was glad with what I saw. She looks a bit like girl next door, with shoulder length hair but her dressing is tells a different story. She's not tall, about 1.58m perhaps, not fat, the slim with a bit of flesh kind, wearing a short denim shorts with a fitting tee.

When she saw me, she gave a big smile followed by a hug. We made small talk on e way to the hotel that I had booked for her. She snuggles close to me in the taxi which excites me with the thought of landing this virgin.

Once the hotel door close, we were frenching as though we were old lovers. Our tongues were fighting passionately as our lips were locked tightly. I felt her compact body pressing firmly against mine. I waste no time in moving one hand to the front and massage her 32b gobs while my other hand reach behind and squeeze her tight bums. She moaned in delight and that only can make me hornier and wanting more.

I'm going stop here to get some respond..if you all like it, I would continue.. thanks
Old 03-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
bLuRbEnG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My IRC Experiences

Whoaz bro continue wif ur story man.. I believe many of us here will like it... Cheers..
Old 03-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Continue pls..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 03-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

how come nowadays all the posts require someone to up their rep or give some praise before they continue ar? A little suspense is good, but too much is frustrating!
Old 03-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Maybe the threadstarter is still trying to refresh his memories??

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 04-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
QMoSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

machiam like episode one and two lidat... gotta wait... left hanging there......

pls cont brudder... always like to hear such stories....
Old 04-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so far so good leh.... pls cont...... more pple queuing up liao.....
Old 04-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

me also interested .. please carry on sir
Old 04-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

Keep it up and I will also share mine
Old 05-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Wolfie119

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Already so many ppl responded.....where is the rest of the story? Any1 else like to share their IRC encounters?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster

Darren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the response. I will continue my story soon. Hope you all will be patient with me.. I don't have it all written out and I am still finding time to write.
I'm sure you all understand such things takes time to remember and write.

Thanks again and will post soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie119
Already so many ppl responded.....where is the rest of the story? Any1 else like to share their IRC encounters?
Old 05-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Samster

OK.. Managed to write a bit tonight. Hope you all like it and I will write more as soon as I can.

===============================================

I reached for the hem of her tight tee and lift it up. We finally broke off our kiss n she lifts up her arms to enable me to remove her tee easily. Underneath was a lacy white bra, a bit old fashioned kind but what do expect from virgin right?
I reached behind and unclasped her bra easily. Then I pushed it up and gained access to her b cup tits. They were a small b, fair and nipples were light brown, quite small but obviously harden.

I dived in and flick my tongue across her left nip while my finger revolved around her right nip. That drove her to moan out loud. That only serves as encouragement for me to flick my tongue faster and sucking her nip in between. I switched nips now I also bit them lightly.

While doing that, my hands reached for the button on top of her shorts and unbuttoned it. I pulled the zipper down and tried to push her denim shorts down, but it was tough. It was damn tight and after struggling a while, I managed to push it passed her bum and let it drop to the floor. Again underneath was a conventional type of white bikini panties. She got a bit shy I think and hugged me tightly.

I managed to maneuver her to the bed and we continue frenching with me on top of her. Her legs parted as I lie on top of her. As we locked lips, I undid my pants in a hurry and slide it off. I was now graining my cock between those legs. That got my cock rock hard and I broke off the kiss to remove my shirt.

I reached below, only to find a wet spot on her panties. I rubbed on that wet spot and she was really moaning loud now. I reached for the hem of her panties and pull them down, to be greeted with a patch of soft pubic hair. My hand run through the patch of pubic hair before resuming on her wet pussy..

to be continued..
Old 05-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
72229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue brother....great story
Old 05-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yummmy! Great! Pls cont'd.....
Old 09-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

Sorry for the long break but I am back with the conclusion... enjoy...

Her pussy was glistening with juices. I feel my way around, first rubbing her clit and then feeling her entrance. I tried to insert my index finger in. It was very tight as her pussy walls wrapped around my finger. I moved it in and out of her, stopped when my finger nail is at the entrance and pushing it in all the way to the base again.
All this while she is moaning louder and louder, clinging on to me tight.
After fingering her for a couple of minutes, I decided it was time to deflower her.
I push down my briefs as quickly as i could, as my hard cock sprang out. I position it just at the entrance of her unexplored love tunnel.
I pushed in slowly... Boy was it tight and my cock just slide upwards instead of going in. I was thinking this could be a problem but it also got me more excited as i never had a virgin before. I positioned my cock again and it slipped again. Then again... i was sweating profusely now, a bit worried.

Finally i decided to hold cock in position all the way. I managed to get the 'head' in. The feeling was sensational. My 'head' was being gripped tightly. Her face tightened. I can tell she is in pain now. I told her to try to relax and i will push in slowly to let her get use to my size inside her.
I pushed in slowly... Pausing inbetween to let her rest. It was a long and difficult process as i do not want to hurt her.

Finally, I feel something blocking my penetration. I knew I need to push hard to break her hymn. I told her I am going to push hard and she has to get ready. She nod her head. I looked into her eyes, then we frenched again. I pull out a little.. then in one motion, I thrust in hard. She let out a scream in pain and I stopped moving. I was all the way inside her up to my balls. I remain motionless, afraid that my movement might give her more pain, waiting for her to calm down and get used to it.
I asked her if she was ok, she nodded her head and I slowly withdraw then slowing push it in again. Can tell she was still in some pain but much less than the first time.
She was really tight and it was hard to control from cumming, but the slow speed helps. After a few minutes of slow thrusting, she was really into it. Her eyes were closed, mouth slightly open, moaning with pleasure. I increased my speed now as I can see pain and turning into pleasure. We frenched as I struggled to hold back from cumming.
I asked her if she wants to ride me as I wanted to change position and hold longer. We flipped over and she held my hard wet cock and attempted to sit on it. She had quite a bit problem, due to her inexperienced and somehow my rod keeps sliding around her pussy area. I told her maybe we should try doggie instead. So she got on her all fours. I went behind and started to caress her bums. What a nice pair of tight and fair bums she has. I spread her legs and finger her wetness for a while. Just then I noticed that my cock was really pretty bloody and some of the blood actually dripped on the sheets..
I positioned my cock at her pussy and started to push in again, while my other hand reached in front to rub her clit. That got her juices flowing and her moaning going again as I thrust all the way into her. I reached forward to grab her boobies and squeeze them as I continue to rock behind her. Finally, I cannot tahan anymore, I withdraw and shoot all over her bums.

For the next days, we spent most of our time in the hotel room having fun. She got better at it and slowly there was no more pain but just pure pleasure. She even tried to give me a blowjob, but wasn’t very good at it. When the time comes, she went back to Australia after a lot of hugging and sobbing. We went back to chat and slowly drifted apart. Came to a point when she told me she has a boyfriend and it ended. We remain friends for a while, I even visited her in Malaysia when she went back. It has been a while now and I do wonder when happened to her.

I hope you all enjoy this experience I had many years ago. Look out for my next experience, MILF will love it. She was from Microsoft Chat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1