The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 13
whiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sharing my gorgeous wife

New thread to share my gorgeous wife. She is one horny woman, and I take lots of pictures of her.

This was the previous thread.
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=245009

For the convenience of all bros, I moved the thread here so you can see the pics more easily. My bros will help to upload photos of wifey too. Basically transfer the photos from the previous thread to here.

Have fun looking, and remember to comment! Wifey loves comments, and the more she sees, the more she shows!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing my gorgeous wife

haha.. heeding the call of bro whiteiphone... i have come to transfer pics of Ms wifey (thats how i call her) from the old thread in 'adult discussion' to 'picture exchange' i was telling bro whiteiphone that pasting pic directly onto the thread is much more enticing then only using URL... haha im helping out to transfer some of those pics for all bros to enjoy.. (if u hadn't seen them..) i'm sure more new photos will be uploaded by bro whiteiphone soon..

Ms Wifey exposing her boobs upon command!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

nice boobs... would love to suck the nip... hehe u lucky man
Old 12-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... Those tits are gorgeous! Looks pretty sizeable. Thanks for sharing, bro.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsp2 View Post
haha.. heeding the call of bro whiteiphone... i have come to transfer pics of Ms wifey (thats how i call her) from the old thread in 'adult discussion' to 'picture exchange' i was telling bro whiteiphone that pasting pic directly onto the thread is much more enticing then only using URL... haha im helping out to transfer some of those pics for all bros to enjoy.. (if u hadn't seen them..) i'm sure more new photos will be uploaded by bro whiteiphone soon..

Ms Wifey exposing her boobs upon command!
One look, she is good. Must inspect the back and bottom half
Old 13-11-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
fitman72 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice Nipples. Love to suck it
Old 13-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

Another pic to end off the night.. this is very newly uploaded by bro whiteiphone from the previous thread... To show that Ms Wifey is really reading the posts that bros are leaving here, Bro whiteiphone has taken a shot of ms wifey checking sbf out...

So.. bros here.. please continue to leave ur horniest comments.. cuz i think ms wifey secretly really loves to read them... what i heard is that bro whiteiphone has take a series of pics and video during their fuck session infront of the laptop... i think more comments and ms wifey will allow more photos to be uploaded..

Ms Wifey reading SBF and bros comments about her....

P.s. i really dont mind sticking my hand out to tickle her lovely breast from this angle..
Old 13-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 23
HardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud of

Like her green shorts. Now I want to pull it down to reveal the sexy g-string underneath. Better still, I will tear off the string to show something more heavenly.

More please bro. Show us some pussy, wet one!
Old 13-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sharing my gorgeous wife

Thumbs up for TS sharing....nice start
Old 13-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwen View Post
One look, she is good. Must inspect the back and bottom half
gd idea......
Old 13-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
yoki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

looking forward for your hot wife new pics.......
camping now
Old 13-11-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

love her nipples.

you must rub them and get them large and erect and take a photo to let us see! right now their soft and small in comparison to her aureola, which are fat and fluffy.

you must have such a good thing sucking them. would love to suck such big and fat aureola. imagine putting your whole lips around them and engulfing them in your mouth. mmmmm.... with your lips licking the nipple. heaven.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

Close up of Ms Wifey's twin peaks!!

Old 13-11-2011, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
louisrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! keep the pics coming bro/sis!
Old 13-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Sharing my gorgeous wife

Bro keep coming waiting for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1