The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Went to 1612 today, met ling ling.

Looks : 6.0/10
Boobs : B (enhanced)
Figure : 7.8/10 (slim & nice butt)
Attitude : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 6.7/10
AR : 7.8/10
FJ : 6.8/10

She works hard for her buck & positive attitude.

Its my 1st visit to 1612.
Old 16-10-2012, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Bro B-G, Bei Bei from YTL is good! I guarantee and chop! Almost same standard as her mates, Shuang Shuang and Lulu.
Yup, she is cute and she has good attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
Went to 1612 today, met ling ling.

Looks : 6.0/10
Boobs : B (enhanced)
Figure : 7.8/10 (slim & nice butt)
Attitude : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 6.7/10
AR : 7.8/10
FJ : 6.8/10

She works hard for her buck & positive attitude.

Its my 1st visit to 1612.
Bro.. u went to 1612, however this thread is 16Westerhout12 Yi Tiao Long, also known as 16W12 for short, It's on Westerhout road, the little road that straddles across L16, L18 n L20.

discussion of gals from 1612 (Main road) are found at thread "Cunt King Latest Party Gals" or "GL latest Party joint"

Cheers

Last edited by geylangfc; 16-10-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Old 21-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
kckckc is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name :Xiao Guo
Looks: 6.5/10 

Face: Cute

Boobs: B

French: NA

YTL: 7/10 she ra-ba all over your body

Catbath: 6/10 Her licking is ok.

AR: 0/10 No . May be she dun do for me only.

BBBJ: 7/10 Hot and cold treatment . Licking not bad

FJ: 7/10 respondsive

GFE: 7/10
Old 24-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Bro B-G, Bei Bei from YTL is good! I guarantee and chop! Almost same standard as her mates, Shuang Shuang and Lulu.
Agree she is good ... slow slow GFE service but she cannot tahan me ... now see me only she say "legs weak" ...LOL

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 24-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Agree she is good ... slow slow GFE service but she cannot tahan me ... now see me only she say "legs weak" ...LOL
Quote:
bro doomas, remember who bought you there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha, who did I try there? Can't remember liao. Still prefer Lorna's house tho. That place has the cleanest sheets in GL!
couldn't help but wonder why bro cuntking and bro doomas suddenly appearing today in other threads not related to 1612 when nearly 99 percent of their posts in the legal scene over the past few years have been purely focused on the girls of 1612.

Just today, you guys posted more posts not related to 1612 than perhaps in the whole of the past year.

why the sudden change? kicked out of 1612? Doing market research for your favorite house? or just trying to restore lost credibility by showing you visit other houses?

Not attacking you guys but just curious about this latest development which is a drastic shift from your behaviour in this forum over the past few years

Wondering if it is because of my recent questioning of FRs in the 1612 threads - (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals and GL Newest Party Joint! ?

Appreciate thoughts from bro cuntking and bro doomas as well as other bros on this latest development.
Old 25-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not attacking you guys but just curious about this latest development which is a drastic shift from your behaviour in this forum over the past few years

Appreciate thoughts from bro cuntking and bro doomas as well as other bros on this latest development.
As for our type of brotherhood friendship and why I come in these few days is being explained in 2831A thread .... we do go to many houses, just that we dont like to post here and let everyone know which house we are at, we dont want people to link REAL life at GL to our nicks in SBF..... we need not proof anything but looks like you are very interested in bro doomas and me, I have not told people my nick in real life in about 7 years .....tell you what you (GB) state any GL 150 house that has its own thread, I (CK) will PM you the time and a way to recognise me then we meet there, let the okt and house gals tell you if they know me, for how long and how often I go there ...oniz?

..... of course you are not attacking us, since he didnt post in this thread and you just quote him and the 2nd quote from me from other thread to again increase your number of post for your popluarity in SBF, this will be my last reply to you in this thread, want come to my thread

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?

Last edited by cuntking; 25-10-2012 at 02:54 AM.
Old 26-10-2012, 06:00 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

saw shuang shuang wearing her casual dress on her non working day & her figure still looks good in that simple casual dress always had an instant hard on just by looking at her figure and whenever she walked past me in the sitting area she will throw those CFM glances
Old 26-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
saw shuang shuang wearing her casual dress on her non working day & her figure still looks good in that simple casual dress always had an instant hard on just by looking at her figure and whenever she walked past me in the sitting area she will throw those CFM glances
Yummy Shuang Shuang Enjoy her luscious pleasures before she leaves our shores not too long in the future
Old 27-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Yummy Shuang Shuang Enjoy her luscious pleasures before she leaves our shores not too long in the future
SS Vaccum Power Suction is really the best of best BBBJ @ YTL...
Old 27-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

I have to avoid this house for the time being as the nick names the gals have given me is "legs weak" ... LOL ...Someone reminded me to close this case in this sticky thread, like we did in my King's thread .... refer to

http://thesbf.shop/showpost.ph...postcount=3759

Also another thing to note .... there are 9 sticky threads in GL section, 2 are started by me, 1 by xiao zhu .... once my wan to be and 1 by zyxel .... our hairy bro at arms ..... hence 4 out of 8 sticky threads are contributed by bros whom I have meet personally at HQ 1612, beside lor 16 Hotel 81 and kopi tiam (others may also go there but we have never meet in real life)which speaks for itself.

Old 28-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have to avoid this house for the time being as the nick names the gals have given me is "legs weak" ... LOL ...Someone reminded me to close this case in this sticky thread, like we did in my King's thread .... refer to

http://thesbf.shop/showpost.ph...postcount=3759

Also another thing to note .... there are 9 sticky threads in GL section, 2 are started by me, 1 by xiao zhu .... once my wan to be and 1 by zyxel .... our hairy bro at arms ..... hence 4 out of 8 sticky threads are contributed by bros whom I have meet personally at HQ 1612, beside lor 16 Hotel 81 and kopi tiam (others may also go there but we have never meet in real life)which speaks for itself.
Why bro? What's wrong with your legs?
Old 28-10-2012, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why bro? What's wrong with your legs?
Errrr you should ask what happen to Bei Bei legs after I called her ..... from then onwards every gal in that house including Ah Kee will say "legs weak" is here when I enter the house & Pei Pei still refused to sign name for me

Old 28-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
SS Vaccum Power Suction is really the best of best BBBJ @ YTL...
I also INSIST that she keeps on & on wif Asian CG & Reverse ACG until she (and I ) both collapse in a sweaty heap

http://www.sexinfo101.com/reverseasiancowgirl.shtml
Old 28-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Errrr you should ask what happen to Bei Bei legs after I called her ..... from then onwards every gal in that house including Ah Kee will say "legs weak" is here when I enter the house & Pei Pei still refused to sign name for me
Zhun Boh??? Wah you sound like you could be my challenger. Maybe we should have a fuck-a-thon competition... See how many girls we can bang until their "legs weak" in geylang... LOL.

Though I never see girls don't wanna sign when I come. Usually they jump outta their couch when they saw me and head for the book, sometimes disappoint them when I call other girls instead or order from outside.

What you do to make their legs weak... Fuck in same position non-stop until they cramp?
Old 29-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Zhun Boh??? Wah you sound like you could be my challenger. Maybe we should have a fuck-a-thon competition... See how many girls we can bang until their "legs weak" in geylang... LOL.

Though I never see girls don't wanna sign when I come. Usually they jump outta their couch when they saw me and head for the book, sometimes disappoint them when I call other girls instead or order from outside.

What you do to make their legs weak... Fuck in same position non-stop until they cramp?
Still in GL, one of my bros have to lend me his ipad to log in and reply to this, because

BG finally you want to meet me in real life ... great!!! you want meet in this house, Ah Yap or Willy .... at HQ 1612 ???

Then I can share with you whats my secret in making them weak legs and the long long list of gals who refused to go into the room with me or say I will be sick in my mind to call them again

Last edited by cuntking; 29-10-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1