The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Own True life experiences

Being free now, l am now going to post out some of my own true life experiences. l guess such things arent good to expose out to too much of my real life buddies or frenz. So going to write it in the forum. Pardon if my english is not to the standard, cos l jus write out based on what l tink out and feel..

Last time , l am playing this online game "maple story", guess alot of ppl might hav heard of this game. It is a kinda popular online game a few yrs back, not sure if it is now, cos l hav stop playing le

At that time, l noe of a gal fro the name, Jonanna. She was in my guild. l didnt tok wif her, until 1 day she private message me, and ask me abt sumtinz, and of cos, l obliged, and help her wif whatever information l noe. Then slowly fro tat day onwards, we began to chit chat more and more. Not tok abt jus gaming stuffs but our own personal stuffs. Initially tot that she was a chinese gal, but then found out she was an indonesian chinese who come to singapore and study. She studied in Bowen secondary btw.

Then after chit chatting in the game, soon we move to toking on the phone. There will be times, when she feels bored during the tedious training in maple (guess those play maple ppl will noe), she will phone me and chit chat. Then initially at most we will chit chat for 1 or 2 hrs, till gradully becomel 4 to 5 hrs per day.

Then one day, l decided to ask her out. actually when l hab asked her out, l oreadi noe how she looks like le. Cos l hab her msn mah, so using her msn, l tried to use it in frenster, and happens tat she has a frenster account under her hotmail. Quite sweet looking.

l noe sum ppl will find it strange like "when u noe a gal, after noeing her sumtime, sure will exchange pics or wad de mah, but to me, l tink la, is not tat appropriate, imagine if me asked her, care to show me ur pictures of urself or how u look like, is jus very weird lor...and altot l am very curious abt how she looks, but l am afraid tat l will be giving her the wrong impression tat l am a person who judge looks, l believe alot of gals are very clever de wor...they noe what we guys are up to oso.

l am willingly to share the pictures of her wif brothers, can pm me for the picture of her. No intention of putting it in the forum cos no good la, if interested wif how she looks, a pm to me will do le..

Okie, so l asked her out. That night, we were as usual toking and training in the game. So l asked her, l didnt asked her in a direct way tat l wan to ask her out, l do it in a indirect way, like more natural mah.

ME : aiya, tml so sian again, dun noe what activities to do lehs..

Joanna: play maple lo...hehe

Me: play play play, play maple oso will sian de lehs, now feel like l got no life like tat riaos.

Joanna: ya lo, like kinda sian hor. Everything training like a form of routine.

Me: Ya, how abt we go out tml? u free?

Joanna: Okie lo..but u wan bring me go where?

(acting cheeky wif her)
Me: SECRET, tml then u noe riaos la.

Joanna: Hmm, we noe each other for 3 mths le, still haben go out once before..haha, surprising.

Me: Ya, if l never asked, u oso wont ask me de rite? Bo xin, only care abt game game and ur stuff, even me tis frenz oso forget riaos la..

Joanna: EH!!! l busy mahs!!! this year habing my o lvls and l oso busy playing maple.

Me: okie la, jus kidding wif u. Is late le, got to put down the phone, tml outside then we tok lo, l will msg u the details.

Joanna: orh, okies, cya tml. Goodnites

To be continued later..l going eat my lunch now. Haven eaten for the whole day yet
Old 02-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Own True life experiences

alamak jus post my own experiences here, want to share, oso kana zapped. , but nvm

l still will like to continue on wif my own life story. A story is a story, and l tink every story must hav an ending point

so the next morning, l msged joanna abt the details of the place, where meet, and etc. And was happy to receive her msg immediately.

And that evening we mit up at plaza singapura, wah, she was really not bad looking in real life. Better than picture. She has a Good complexion, nice smell on her body and her dressin is really nice, kinda cute looking. So off we proceed to makan 1st.
Decided to Settle at the pepper lunch. So we went there and makan and we chit chat. After finishing our food, l asked if she wants to go for a movie, she says okie. Roughly l noe tat she enjoys watching movies, cos she told me before on phone.

So we went to the movie booth, decide on a movie to watch, and buy tickets. As usual, proceed into the theatre.

Say is go watch movie la..but then seriously l wasnt really concentrating on the movie, being wif a cute girl, haha, alot of things come to my mind lo. Then when l was tinking, she jus lied on my shoulders, woah!!!

l turned to her and she smiled so l smiled back. Then l put my hands around her shoulder. She didnt say anything. GREEN LIGHT. Confirm she had sum interest in me, and of cos l am happy abt it la..

Then after the show, we walked out, holding hands together, toking abt the show we jus watched. l nid a puff, so told her we go outside of ps, so she okie. And we settle sumwhere outside plaza sing

Joanna: wah, u got smoke de ah? she asked

Me: ya, y ne? very surprising meh?

joanna: no good wor.

Me: ya, l noe. But l jus cannot control my smoking urge

joanna: haha, u hor! she shake her head

after my smoke, l offered to sent her home as it was quite late le, 10+ riaos.

she agreed. Her house was at ORCHARD there further down de apartments.
Not only cute looking, she comes from a rich family

l sent her to her apartment there, and then she asked me 'whether if l will like to go up for a drink, if l am not rushing for time'

cos is ard 10+ at night le mah, l asked her 'but ur family members?' l come so late to ur house, ur family members mind?

she told me, 'nobody at home'

hahaha, l was feeling lucky so went up to her house wif her, wif the mindset of gettin fresh wif her.

Then go to her apartment, and went into her room, immediately, as l cannot control my sex urge, l hold her and kissed her on the lips, she never pushed me away and let me kiss. Then we frenched.

l procceed to autoroaming her body, her body feels great, soft boobs, then we end up on the bed. we continue this petting for around 10 mins. then l start to help myself to her, strip her, and she strip me as well. We are both hungry for each other. Then l began to lick her nipple and her neck while my finger is working on her vagina. fingering her. she is wet, really wet inside. immediately l go to my wallet and took out the condom l had, l always prepare 1 in my wallet for standby de.

Wear the condom, and began to fuck her in missionary style. her moanings are great. she moan and show that satisfied face, and she hug me damn tight, but feels good. After that l changed position to the doggy style and ram her fro behind. she hold on to the bed end while l fucking her in doggy. At last l outloaded my seeds out. But still continuing fucking her as l see her so enjoying herself..after a few thrusts, really cannot le.

then l turn her over and we continue to enage in pettings.

she told me 'she like me'

Me: l love u, joan. u are very pretty.

joan: she smiled and giv me a hug.

anyway later found out later that was her 1st time fro her, but strangely l enter her quite easily. dun noe if she has do it before wif other guys, but definitely it is a very good experience fro her

to be continued. l am going to go work soon le
Old 02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
mobile1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story,hope to hear again fom you soon
Old 02-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xiaoyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. lucky guy..
Old 02-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyang View Post
wow.. lucky guy..
no la..if compared to sum other seniors here, l am jus a nothing.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
no la..if compared to sum other seniors here, l am jus a nothing.
Just to kaypoh abit, how old were you then? She being a foreigner taking her O's must be around 16 or 17.

To spice up your story next time, you may want to add these standard description such as her weight and size, her vital stats, her complexion, colour and size of her nipples, her "hairiness", her actions and reactions in bed, her sound system, etc. Well, these are just my suggestions and need not necessarily be favoured by the other readers.

Good job anyway

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 03-11-2007, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigbigbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

play MAPLE also can get free bonk!? steady power la!!
Old 03-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansgp View Post
Just to kaypoh abit, how old were you then? She being a foreigner taking her O's must be around 16 or 17.

To spice up your story next time, you may want to add these standard description such as her weight and size, her vital stats, her complexion, colour and size of her nipples, her "hairiness", her actions and reactions in bed, her sound system, etc. Well, these are just my suggestions and need not necessarily be favoured by the other readers.

Good job anyway
oh okie, brother, will take note of all these details into consideration next time

thanks for the compliment
Old 03-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Samster

After the session wif joanna, our r/s didnt end in this way. We still carries wif our usual r/s, actin as per normal. The sex session didnt really do any harm to our r/s.

However the chat between us are more open nowadays after the sex session we had at her home. haha, really never expected she is so open about such things. If u see her, u will tink tat she is those guai guai type of gals. No wonder, there is a proverb, cannot judge ppl jus by their looks. Looks are deceiving.

There was a time, when she dun wan to go sch in the morning, she wants to skip school, l suppose. So she giv me a call in the early morning around 6+, asking me whether wan to go out wif her anot. Actually l dun feel like de, cos l hab to attend to sumtinz that day. But a strong feeling tells me to go out wif her, haha, maybe is my dick la..feels tat there will be another treat again

Met her at tampines there, we had our breakfast at the mac donald 1st. After the breakfast, l ask her

A small conversation between her and me

ME: So, what is up today? y u today dun wan go sch?

Joanna: u dun like being wif me mehs?

ME: No la, jus feeling curious mah. cos u seldom skip sch de.

Joanna: l wan go ur house (she giv me tat cheeky smile)

ME: In my heart, l noe what she is up to le..(in fact l am looking forward to it, but my mum is at house lehs), not convenient lehs. However l dun wan to let go of such a good chance.

ME: Haha, go my house do wad? No fun de lehs...house alot of ppl.

Joanna: she giv those dejected look

ME: Y not, l bring u to sumwhere much more fun?

Joanna: where?

ME: u jus follow me lor.

we both walk out of the mac donald. And, l go hired a taxi.

ME: eh uncle, hotel81 at bencoolen

TAXI UNCLEL: Give me those big big eyes look at me fro up and down ( l tink he noes what we are going to do lor) but wa lao, dun nid see until like this de mah!!!

Joanna: WA LAO! so the fun place u are taking me is hotel ah?

ME: haha, my house got ppl.. go my house oso no fun de, dun u wish tat both of us go to sumwhere where it is quiet and jus the 2 of us? l giv her a smile.

Joanna: hmm, then mite as well, come my house?

ME: try new places mah, l laugh out

In the taxi, despite day light, we oreadi cuddling each other, and her hand is resting and stroking on my cock.

At last we reached tere le, paid the taxi drievr $$$ and off we hop to the hotel

the uncle still looking at me, wa lao, so kaypoh sia..really feel like digging his eyes out

okie, so l go book a room. And as u all can expected, what we are going to do. This time we had really sum exciting things happening

Continuing later, as l am going out to attend sumtinz.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great update.. juz the thing to perk up the boring sat..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 03-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

thanks for the comments u all brothers giv me

l am going to continue my story now

okie so when me and joan step into the room, she jus hugs me, and ask me

Joanna: so what we doing?

ME: hmm, l go to bathe 1st la..today quite a hot day. u go watch sum tv 1st lo

Joanna: okies

ME: In my heart, l was tinking (LOL, tot she will volunteer to bathe wif me), nvm la..now we 2 in room le..sure will hab sum treats later after the bathe

so l jus bathed lor, soap myself well. Then suddenly she came to the bathroom.

ME: wah sia, what u doing?

Joanna: l come and help u bathe la..

ME: haha, really? Must be gentle wif me wor..

Joanna: then she come towards me, press the shower foam and help me soap my body..

it is really shiok..she did it very slowly, smoothly, and wif the hot water falling upon me, the feeling sensation is really great.

ME: l help u bathe oso.

l go soap her B cups boobs

Joanna: EH!!! where u soaping me? she keep smiling while acting fierce.

ME: ur body lar...l say riaos mah, helping to soap ur body

then l continue to press and caress her boobs

Joanna: not so hard...

l stop playing her boobs, proceed kiss her breasts and lick at her breasts.

looking at her expression when l was licking...

it looks like she is enjoying it fro her expression.

l carried her up and then bring her to the bed. Both of us were wet, but we didnt bothered to clean up.

we start off wif a passionate frenching, then after tat, she move down to my cock area, and suck my cock. WOAH, GREAT!!!!

She licked wif her tongue and do sum small kissing to my cock.

Then she hold my cock and pressed against her face..

ahhh, the feeling is really great..

ME: let me service u now, l giv her a cheeky smile like this

Using my tongue, l go lick her cheebye

ahh, good, no smell..

Joanna: dun wan la...very tickish..

l refused to stop, and keep on licking wif my tongue...her leg cramped tightly to my head..

ahh, but nvm...l licked and licked, and could feel her juice flowing out...l swallowed them..like mineral water like tat

Joanna: come into me.

l stop my licking and entered into her in missionary style. and giv her my best pumpings, she moan and moan, and ask me to harder...l tried my best, trying to satisfy her.

Then after continuous pumps, l ask her whether she want tried anal sex wif me, l didnt tried before and had always hoping to try this one day.

Joanna: HUH? she look at me wif a funny expression. Then she says

pain anot?

ME: haha, how l noe? we tried tried lo..l didnt tried this before.

Joanna: okies, if is pain, and l call out, u stop wor!

ME: okies..so carefully, l inserted into her butt, her butt is kinda tight...

Joanna: ahhhh!!! she moans, louder when l screwed her..

ME: u okie wif it

Joanna: tink is okie

so l jus keep on ramming, the feeling of inserting into the butt is really nice...cos butt is tight mah..

at last, l outloaded my seeds..the whole bed is stained wif her juice and my seeds

we smiled, and continue cuddling wif each other

Joanna: u hor...always do wif gals ah? so good at it.

ME: no la, where got so lucky!!

Joanna: THEN IS GOT always do LAR..do wif who?

ME: wah, u like questioning me like a police leh..

Joanna: tell me honestly, if not l will ignore u le.

ME: no la....l am jus good when l am being wif u..

Joanna: u and ur sweet words again, really cannot stand u

Then after tat, we jus continue doing, l tink tat day, l cum 3 to 4 times. we stay in the room for kinda long.

and we tried all kinds of position and stunts.

really a memorable experience for me..

But after this 2nd session, it was really my last one wif her, as we had sum small quarrels later on.

End of story wif this indo gal tat l upped. she is really good la. sweet face, kinda naughty, and l enjoyed her company, not to add, she is rich. but jus dun feel like getting a r/s wif her. Cos no hav tat feelings in my heart. All the while, l jus treated her as a very very good frenz.

As for next , l am going to relate an experience wif my own gal.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sirtuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gd bros, awaits your nice story
Old 04-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh man, why does indo-chinese mostly are rich and pretty or cute . lol

nice st ory
Old 04-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Camping here too.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Samster

Pardon the boredness of this story at the start...

This story tat l am relating now is abt my 1st love. The gal tat l really really love. l tink becos this is my 1st love, l treat it seriously and wif all my heart, but l get burned in the end, leaving a deep scar inside my heart. Shouldnt hav touched tis gal in the 1st place.

l went to a bbq outin of my frenz one, and happened to know this gal yuxian. Initially l didnt pay much attention abt her, to me, it was like jus noeing another person and oso she was jus a small children to me only, we jus intro each other and then jus do sum casual chit chatting.

After the outing, she asked for my hp number and so l gave her. That night, she msged me, trying to chit chat wif me. And so l chat her wif her..mainly toking abt the ongoing campus superstar thingy and sum tv programmes stuffs, here and there

After a few weeks, suddenly 1 day, she call me. And wanted to tell me

my hp rang

ME: Hello

Yuxian: hello, eh l got sumtinz to tell u

as l was busy watching my show, l told her, tat l am busy for the moment and will call her back later.

ME: eh, sorrie, l am busy for the moment, can l call u back later?

Yuxian: orh, okies

After half an hr, my show has ended, so l giv her a call back

ME: hello, yuxian, ya, u got sumtinz to tell me earlier on, rite? what is tat?

Yuxian: haha, ya. Eh, wo xi huan ni. (meaning she likes me)

her words really stunt me, l was tinking "LOL", is this a joke?

ME: HUH? Y ne? l am not really a good person lehs, u noe, y u like me?

Yuxian: Nvm mahs, nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai, she says

l was really very very shocked tat time. Cos this was the 1st time a gal ever confess to me, serious.

Yuxian: so do u like me?

In my mind, l was tinking "hmm, this one sent herself to me, jus play along, who noes, maybe can get sum free treats fro her"...but my this step was wrong. l shldnt hav make this step, which caused me alot of pains in the future.

ME: Eh, ya, actually l do like u.

Yuxian: really?? ben ah, l really happy to noe tat u like me as well. l tot u jus playing wif me only.

ME: Huh, what makes u tink so l am playing wif u?

Yuxian: l told my sch frenz abt u and me, and my frenz say tat u mite be jus playing around wif me, not serious de.

ME: oh lclc, no la. l do like u when l 1st saw u. Jus tat l dun tink u will like me lor..cos l oso not tat good looking mahs.

Yuxian: No la, looks is jus the exterior, the internal is then the most impt one.

ME: wah!!! serious anot!

Yuxian: yupps

Then after sum chatting, we hang up the fone, agreeing to meet up on valentine day

btw during tat time, valentine day is closing up.

Btw going to describe how she looks like.

Yuxian is those lively gal, wif a cute face, kinda childish and a bit blur blur kind like sa da jie those kind, likes to laugh alot... and for her age, her body is really well developed, l must say.

Tto be continued.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1