The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rukawa1917 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Was trying to look for An An but she is working that time, OKT then recommend Anna instead, due to time contraint, i give it a try...
my first Cat150 FR as follow:

L28H31B
Name: Anna
Face : Ok (Grade : 6/10)
Body : Quite fair.
Boobs : I think its D, a bit saggy though.
Frenching : NA, probably will get it if RTF.
BBBJ : solid 9/10. She's very hardworking.
Painting : NA.
FJ : 8/10. Again, she's definitely hardworking.
Overall: 7/10.
RTF: Probably not.

cheers...
Old 11-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards
Ling Zhi of L16H49

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Dear Bro 2Guards,
Sorry for not getting Lan Tien.
However this FR is for you. You might trust me and have a try on this WL, I fucked during my last trip to Sg from the same house 1649.

Name:Ling Zhi.
Height: I think 5'3" in bare foot.
Specialties: Polished toe nails in black(If you have fetish - suckable). Super fair, sexy high heels, once I saw her, her deep sedative naval attracted me. She puts on her skirt low as almost near to her pussy crack. Round solid ass - rare in PRC. Slim long legs-silky. Long black hair. Would lick your whole body.
Face : 9/10.
Body : Super fair, smooth and soft like butter. Flawless skin.
Boobs : Natural, erected, pinkish and yummy. Loved to lick it - she did hold it for my mouth, B Cup.
Pussy : Clean shaved, pinkish, Very tight, Damn wet, did not use any gel, no smell. While fucking her Pussy, it did bite my cock several times - loved it.
Frenching : She started biting my lips even before I could get in the room.
BJ : Opted for a very short one; I was afraid that I would cum early. So, stopped her in the middle.
Painting : Did not try. Did not have time. Was eager to fuck her.
AR. She fucked me with her tongue, went deep inside. Wow, amazing.
FJ : Very accommodating and smiling. I asked her to Cowgirl me. She did it, and I shouted in pleasure as her pussy was biting my cock again and again. I held her tight with my body and then started in missionary. She squeezed me on top of her as I came. Felt her body! Cant forget her till now. If you go for her, can you please tell her about the Indian Guy who fucked her at W06. I am going for her again next month. Can I have the HP number of the OKT of 1649. Dont forget to post your FR.
Well, I finally decided to check out this girl today since Bro Romy seemed so excited by her. First of all, yes it’s confirmed that Ling Zhi does belong to L16H49. Here’s my feedback but please remember that individual views are subjective :

Name : Ling Zhi

Face : To be honest, I wouldn’t give her a second glance if I met her in the street. She has a roundish face, quite cute but far from being a head-turner. (Grade : 5/10)

Body : Typical china girl complexion. No tattooes. I certainly did not see any black toenails. Body frame is quite big, actually that was the first thing that caught my attention. Maybe that’s because I was expecting someone with a slim hourglass figure. But please don’t misunderstand, she is not fat at all, just big boned – peasant stock written all over. (Grade : 5/10)

Boobs : Somewhere between an A and a B. Doesn’t like you to suckle them, so just a bit of Licking. (Grade : 5/10)

Pussy : Hair neatly trimmed into a triangular patch. Looks fresh, pinkish, low mileage. Pretty tight. (Grade : 8/10)

Frenching : Yes, no problem but seems mechanical. Anyway to be fair, I am not her boyfriend. So, no grading.

Catbath : Seems to focus (stuck like an octopus) on my right nipple. Had to gently push her downwards to where my little bro is waiting. She likes to HJ me while doing catbath. I must say it’s damn stimulating. In fact, too stimulating. So twice I had to stop her before the game ends prematurely. (Grade : 5/10)

BBBJ : Must say it’s very good and quite long. (Grade : 8/10)

Painting : Yup, no problem. Did her from the side of the bed and in 69 position. (Grade : 8/10)

FJ : We were doing 69 when I handed her my Okamoto 002. So, she sat on my tummy and capped me. She applied a bit of KY then I asked her to do cowgirl. Yes, this girl is tight alright. Can really feel her vagina muscles griping my little bro. We went on to do 5 or 6 positions. Finally fired off in missionary. Almost immediately, she went to shower alone - no hugs for the poor guy recovering from the exertion. She lost 1 point for that. (Grade : 7/10)

GFE : This girl doesn’t interact much although we both spoke in mandarin. Anway, we finished early in 45 minutes because there wasn’t much else to say or do.

Damage : $150/1/1.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Re: Ling Zhi of L16H49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
Well, I finally decided to check out this girl today since Bro Romy seemed so excited by her. First of all, yes it’s confirmed that Ling Zhi does belong to L16H49. Here’s my feedback but please remember that individual views are subjective :

Name : Ling Zhi

Face : To be honest, I wouldn’t give her a second glance if I met her in the street. She has a roundish face, quite cute but far from being a head-turner. (Grade : 5/10)

Pussy : Hair neatly trimmed into a triangular patch. Looks fresh, pinkish, low mileage. Pretty tight. (Grade : 8/10)

Frenching : Yes, no problem but seems mechanical. Anyway to be fair, I am not her boyfriend. So, no grading.

Damage : $150/1/1.
Bro 2Guards,
Can you suggest me PRC WL with the following:
1. Very fair skin. 2. Pink Pussies 3. Good services - AR, Frenching and accomodating 4. Good body 5. Any size boobs.
Thanks in advance.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

She is mechanical because she is not sincerely nice. She is bullshit. You guys are stupid to pay $150. i overheard them saying that they wan t ocon singapore mans money.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
She is mechanical because she is not sincerely nice. She is bullshit. You guys are stupid to pay $150. i overheard them saying that they wan t ocon singapore mans money.
Bro Drekman, you are right. Tell me which WL to go?
Old 12-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sasa – 1654A

A belated FR on this girl. Not much necessary to say I guess as she is already well know but I thought I would give her a plug anyway.

Came in, all glamour doll type. She had tinted hair, full of mousse to make it slightly curly. Red dress, bra sticking out from under it. Generous cleavage, gold stilettos….god awful ugly bag that is great for work but boy, was it ugly……and she stood there as if I need to “approve”. Heck, go sign the book and lets go!

Face : 9/10 – I think she is a knock out. Then again a lot of blood was rushing below so maybe my judgment a little impaired. Let me RTF and confirm. But for now, yeah, I think she is hot.
Body : 7/10 – ok, this girl tried to loose weight I think. Her legs are in bad shape. The rest of her body is good though. Small tattoo on her left ass cheek
Boobs : 7.5/10 I think it’s a C cup? A little saggy though. But wow, she gave a damn awesome oily tit fuck. Almost blasted off there and then!
Frenching : 7/10 OK. She did it but not much conviction, unlike say someone like XinXin. Maybe gets better after repeating?
BBBJ : 9/10. Solid. Good suction strength.
Painting : 7/10 I am not big on this. Skip a lot of this.
AR: NA. Did not want it.
FJ : 8/10. Her sounds are very very fake but she is a good fuck nevertheless. Her on top, miss, doggy and then blasted off in miss.
Overall: 8.5/10.
RTF: For sure.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

2Guards 2Guards
Honey ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

I also saw a yumilicious SYT by the name of Honey. I wonder which house she is from ... Quite irresistible.
Since bro max_priest mentioned her (in passing) there has been no word on this girl called Honey. Anyone who has tried her please post a FR. Thanks.
Old 13-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Honey ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
Since bro max_priest mentioned her (in passing) there has been no word on this girl called Honey. Anyone who has tried her please post a FR. Thanks.
I've tried her. Here is a briefing (too lazy to write FR):

23, from Hunan, to me her looking is just slightly above average, round face, B-cup, very fair skin, EXCELLENT service.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honey ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I've tried her. Here is a briefing (too lazy to write FR):

23, from Hunan, to me her looking is just slightly above average, round face, B-cup, very fair skin, EXCELLENT service.
And Honey from 1637 just in case 2guards dun know where to look for her since now there a FR on her
Old 13-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

2Guards 2Guards

Thanks a lot, Bro Gesch & Bro Poolhot, for that feedback on Honey. If I decide to try her, I will post a full FR. Thanks again.
Old 16-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ol'ManPushCart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xin Xin 2831A

Had Xin Xin quite some time ago, here's my short FR on her.

Petite little girl, about 24 - 25 years old. Very friendly and chatty.

Looks: 8 I took her cos she has this innocent and angelic look on her. Enjoy her looks and expressions while bonking Quite pretty imho.

Body: 7 A Cup, not for boobs lover. slim figure.

Catbath: 7 Alot of work on the nipples, nothing to shout about.

BBBJ: 7.5 Very hardworking

FJ: 7 Accomodating

RTF: After I clear my bonk list

She's pretty chatty and can hold a conversation well so no awkward situations when you dunno what to say.
Old 16-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
victorwong66 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Pretty Japanese WL

Pretty Japanese WL below

http://miyumi8.weebly.com/
Old 17-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anybody tried chu lian (first love) before? How is her service? I'm attracted to her look when i saw her
Old 18-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oraltest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

enjoy my FR

L20H62
Name: Fang Fang

Once again, my fov place, with the all time good service with catbath... wonderful...

Height: 1.53m
Weight: 50kg
Face: 7/10 -looks cute with chuby face)

Boobs: C+ cup -i take her service bcos of her big thing

Body: 7/10 -comfy hug, meaty body... so homely

LAH (lick ass hole): 9/10 -basicaly the gals there are all well train, but its how they LAH, most impt, it tickles your hole

BBBJ: 8/10 -she blow me 3 times, stop in between, cos she wan to stop me from coming, cos she wan to fj

FJ: 7/10 -some how i feel missionary with her is most comfy, cos of her meaty body, but dun worry, she's not those fat ass...

damage: 150/1/1

Fang Fang works there for about 2 months now, she can tcss with you, she knows cantoness, leaning hokkien now, so do teach her some. duno who, teach her "KNN", but really, the "KNN" word come out from her sound so cute.

IMHO, i feel mei li (L20H33) and i have a kind of feel... i always call for her... her service is very good.

walking out with a smile again

Overall: 9/10

RTF for sure, i have got 3 gals at GL liao, one month 3 times, 1st week with Fei Fei, 2nd week with Mei Li, 3rd week with Fang Fang...
Old 18-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'ManPushCart View Post
Xin Xin 2831A

Had Xin Xin quite some time ago, here's my short FR on her.

Petite little girl, about 24 - 25 years old. Very friendly and chatty.

Looks: 8 I took her cos she has this innocent and angelic look on her. Enjoy her looks and expressions while bonking Quite pretty imho.

Body: 7 A Cup, not for boobs lover. slim figure.

Catbath: 7 Alot of work on the nipples, nothing to shout about.

BBBJ: 7.5 Very hardworking

FJ: 7 Accomodating

RTF: After I clear my bonk list

She's pretty chatty and can hold a conversation well so no awkward situations when you dunno what to say.
Accurate FR. one of my preferred RTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1