The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
maxsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down WARNING to all SBF bros

true personal experience encounted with a freelance massage gal name CHANEL.

meet her up at bencoolen H81
room charge 30
massage agreed for 1hr 80
other service to be discuss thru the session.

wat i receive
room charge i pay is ok
massage back and little on legs and hands
watching tv all the while thru the massage
not even 30 mins she stop say massage over u wan other serivces
i reply wat u can provide
she say hj bj or fj
damages r as follow hj 50 bj 80 fj 100.
the only i can accept is she agreed to massage with bra and g string she has done tat. the rest was a tottal disappoint

her outlook to me
looks 3/10 ( tanned with patches of removed tattoo)
figure 4/10 ( told me coca cola bottle but becomes a hu lu wattle bottle of ji gong.)
boobs mention to me 36c+ but when i see is ard b+ - disappointted me and spoilt my mood
RTF absolutely not.

bro out there nv nv nv try her massage worse than piano type. singaporean worse than prc.

her contact is 9397098*

look out try at yr own risk but i am sure those who try will regret.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: WARNING to all SBF bros

Bro even if her service is bad it is not nice to post other people number so openly
Old 08-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

the k t u get fm sbf or other?
Sbf better got fr to judge n discuss
Old 08-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Seriously i don't think the gal did any disjustice to you. She did not cheat your money or what.

Blame it on your poor judgement and rasheness. I don't agree that you posted the no. openly... another sign of your rashness.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute

Bro sad to say I must agree with you!

While we samsters prefer Singaporean girls to PRC (and these Singaporean girls know that! ) often not, their services are much much much worse than PRC. Their actual look, services and other aspects are always over-advertised, especially those in Mocca classified. You see the same names every other day. One of them never bother to change her statement, after so long still can say new in this trade.........

I am going back to PRC massuers, at least they are much more professional. Not cocky, arrogant and over-rated like the local girls.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Sigh. No wonder can not compete w FT la...........
Old 08-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

number looks familiar.. sigh
CMI de
Old 09-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Seriously i don't think the gal did any disjustice to you. She did not cheat your money or what.

Blame it on your poor judgement and rasheness. I don't agree that you posted the no. openly... another sign of your rashness.
Tats why he use a new nick to post...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
chan.eugene is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsensation View Post
true personal experience encounted with a freelance massage gal name CHANEL.

I find her ok what. Maybe she knows you stinks!
Old 09-02-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
NasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of lightNasiAyam is a glorious beacon of light

But he didn't cheat your money, leh ?

Rates are at SGD 1,200 per month.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

I also would like to controbute something here..

Actually i was not aware of services for ads which we use to get in website for local girls. i also would like to warn about one Girl...

I have seen this in ads in website..

"Health & Well-Being - Massage & Spa For Sale, New here, amelie - Good Massage SMS: 834695XX."

I have called and asked for charges and service what she provide... she only told 80 for Massage rest we can discuss on the spot. looks okay for me... I have called and fixed the appointment with her in bencoolen H81. she was nice girl. but she is not a Local chicks..

As she said, she is studying here and she is PR in SG.

once she came... went to bathroom to change the dress, after a wards she ask me to pay the money 80$ for massage in advance... I paid....

well she started massage in bra and panty... she refuse to for further more..
massage is also not good... she don't have much power to do that... she keep on using her leg and stand on my body...

after a while i ask for extra...which she told on phone... she said.. i charge 180$ for Bj but no BBJ or FJ...

as she committed for 60 min service,, but she only provide me 45 min...

Her attitude is also not good... very disappointment..
don't want to this kind of experience again.

name: EMILIY
look: 5/10
body: 8/10
ht: 1.59m
wt: 50kg
boobs: C Cup
bbbj: - No
cim: No
hj: if u pay only 180$
fingering: no
frenching: no
painting: no
fj: no
gfe: no
massage: 3/10
Attitude:3/10
damage: 80
Old 09-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sony PS2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl76 View Post
number looks familiar.. sigh
CMI de
Bro, like dat you also can remember. Or you are a number-collector also?
Old 09-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AsSlOvEr80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noted.Thanks for ur highlight
Old 09-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
maxsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: WARNING to all SBF bros

i dint mean to put this up here but i know all SBF bros here r looking good service and good massage so after i try i just put up a comments over here and dun wish to see othe SBF bros to waste their money. her charges can find better massage in sg which is much much cheaper. like june previously from relative @thomson. pm me if bros out there looking for june's contact. btw i'm not OKT. just sahring my experience as i'm a massage lover too.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 20
itomichi is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritomichi is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritomichi is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritomichi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsensation View Post
i dint mean to put this up here but i know all SBF bros here r looking good service and good massage so after i try i just put up a comments over here and dun wish to see othe SBF bros to waste their money. her charges can find better massage in sg which is much much cheaper. like june previously from relative @thomson. pm me if bros out there looking for june's contact. btw i'm not OKT. just sahring my experience as i'm a massage lover too.
U rated her very low for her look, if she is really that bad than most you should have rejected her and paid out the transport fee for her to be disppeared from your sight. As for the service part, like other sex service providers, whether good looking or not, there is always no of good garantee. She might delivery good service to others but not to you. She might had delivered good service but not to your expectation. So there is no point for you to post bad remarks on her here.

Ppl will pity u, but ppl will still try her service.
We only want to share information, FR, joys, pleasure and points in SBF and not the foolishness, jealousy, hatred, anger and selfishness. Only brainless bastards will choose to abuse the demerit point system.

"Up" list:
Most recent :
Next :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1