The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light
RTF mei yu

note: dont confuse with another house gal mei yi

futher to my last FR,
somemore to add:
legs long and smooth, upper leg much longer than lower leg make it a bit not proportional.
right leg fake tatoo to cover scar
butt flat flat must use pillow next time on missionary

service GFE increase upon RTF.
now got longer bbbj in shower
will hug long long kiss many many upon mission completion
like that must RTF more already
Old 29-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pitlord is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I went down to 1805 a few nights ago to bonk Ying Zhi after booking her… Whaa she.. her skills is improving day by day…

We started stripping inside the room, and her skin was milky white and pure… very good to lick kind… I tried talking to her.. but I found that she is not a very natural speaker.. not those gf material.. but still I wanted to hump her!

After the shower we went to bed. She gave me a great BBBJ there as well, combined with a skillful hand work on my DIDI. She spread some sort of greasing oil which must have certain stimulates. Because when her fingers wrapped ard the head of my dick, it was just thrilling and tickling, almost let me shoot up. I had to take a deep breath, stretched out and looking into the mirror to fight up that urge of shooting out.

Then instead of FJ me, she hugged me like a gf and chatted with me for some time.. She gave me the GF sweet effect and my DIDI gradually grow limp again… Then she went to blow me again till it became damn hard… she repeated this cycle again and again..

Buay tahan ah… my didi went up and down again… I think my balls were so loaded with testorene that I flipped her over before she could resist and humped her!

I hurdled up her legs. this is the best posture with her as you can fully enjoy the tender and white skins in the inside of her thighs. imagining I was strolling her legs under her skirts, I rocked her really hard while used my thrumb to rub her clit. My load almost out again, and we changed to doggy.

I saw her inviting little red holes exposed like a crack between her white and cheesy ass, I inserted and kept pushing hard and harder.. the bed rocked wildly and she was screaming in ecstasy. After 5 mins, I shoot all my loads trapped from yesterday into her body. She must feel it too as both her legs were crawling upwards at my final pushes.

After showering, she gave me a light massage before I left. …

Face: 8/10 Super CFM look
body: 8/10 Slim and hot!
Breast: 7/10 C Cup ba..
Leg: 9/10 long, straight and tempting
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Excellent! Love her tongue!
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes
Old 30-10-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitlord View Post
I went down to 1805 a few nights ago to bonk Ying Zhi after booking her… Face: 8/10 Super CFM look
body: 8/10 Slim and hot!
Breast: 7/10 C Cup ba..
Leg: 9/10 long, straight and tempting
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Excellent! Love her tongue!
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes
Any clone with a FAKE FR in action!!! Beware all genuine cheonsters & bros!!
Old 30-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kikapu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Lululicious ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro maxx, you are really young, handsome, fit man with a good heart .... normal guys like us dont get that kind of treatment from her....or because you had called her umpteem time with lotz of tips each time??

To me, she is still a straight forward Si Chuan chilli padi with good service and MILK, more like a friend and nothing as rendevous as you say
You can write the same for your own house also. Just be more creative
Old 01-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
lingzhi frm 1649

looks-cute face with long silky hair

body-ard 1.6m,b cup,nice perky butt

this gal give me very girlfriend service,wet french kiss
most buay tahan is the standing doggie with heels on

rtf-sure!

any guys try this gal before?please comment.tks
ya i try her b4... that time was inside a house L16H67 n sit there, still not deciding who to call.. there was another customer.. think the uncle there recoomend ling zhi to him.. when she came, i see not bad.. but dun know why that customer don't want her... she was about to go, i quickly told the uncle i wan her...

she has long hair which i like.. even though not stunning look.. but hv kind of attraction that i like.. service wise oso good (again this is subjective), diff customer hv diff experience..
Old 01-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
ya i try her b4... that time was inside a house L16H67 n sit there, still not deciding who to call.. there was another customer.. think the uncle there recoomend ling zhi to him.. when she came, i see not bad.. but dun know why that customer don't want her... she was about to go, i quickly told the uncle i wan her...

she has long hair which i like.. even though not stunning look.. but hv kind of attraction that i like.. service wise oso good (again this is subjective), diff customer hv diff experience..
Once again we learn the lesson of neber judge the books by its cover. Sometimes WL look pretty but service no good. Sometimes service good but not look pretty. Life is like a box of chocolate!
Old 02-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

my FR report:

Name: Lulu
House: L1654A
Look: 8/10
Boobs: C to D cup
Body: 9/10 (nice body)
BBBJ: 8/10 (plus in shower)
AR: No (i think she shd hv but our session 2 intense, no time for this)
69: Yes
Pussy Hairness: Shave
Frenching: Yes (9/10)..like yr gf
FJ: 9/10 (she like to be doggie).

once inside the room, she give me seducing look and we will frenching pasionately with out clothes still on. i try to remove her clothes but she rejected it. she just remove her bra and slowly exposing her big boobs. I suck it madly while she undress me. i try to remove her clothes again but she refuse it and we frenching very passionate until we are in the bed. i take off her skirt and she wear a very sexy gstring. i paint her pussy with her gstring still on and the she pull aside her gstring for me to lick it. wow!!! nice abalone...shaven. i lick and suck until she beg me to stop. i already behtahan so want to fuck her liao. she say no, take bath first. so we take our bath where she will do dirty dancing and BBBJ yr didi until very hard. once outside the room, we french again and then continue with in 69 position. she BBBJ me until behtahan so condom on, we fuck like mad dog. she like to be fuck in doggie position where u either hold her 1 hand or both hand...she will moan like the gal in AV film. very loud. finish her off in standing doggie position in front of the mirror.

fyi, her service i can compare it with Cindy...really lookalike service whereby she will seduce u and like to talk dirty (say u naugthy, dun rape her, fuck her harder, i like yr hard rock penis etc...).

our session finish in 75 minutes..lucky okt not charging me for extra time.

RTF: big yes...
Old 02-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Oops ... Er ... The Omph factor does not exist!!

Saw leggy Xiao Xue and sweetie-pie Lan Tian when I was at WH15 to bonk Ji Xiang. I must say both look palatable and very bonkable. The OKT guarantee that Xiao Xue's service is Class A. Not sure how true as I don't see FR SBF to date. However, I saw a couple of positive FR on Lan Tian ... Hmm ... Not certain if I should try her after my so call lacklustre session with Ji Xiang. I was in fact prompted by bro unfit to give her a try as he has had an excellent session with her the other day ... Anyway, here is the FR ...

WL Name - Ji Xiang
Age - 25 years (but she looks younger)
Height - 1.6 m (bare-foot)
Origin - Jiangsu, PRC
Home Base - L1658A
Misc Info - Good buddy of Ru Yi of the same house

Look - 7/10

I still wouldn't say she is pretty (I met her a month ago while waiting for Ru Yi) but she is definitely cute and presentable. She has golden-brown tinted hairdo which is shoulder length, big eyes with fake eyelashes, medium height nose bridge and small mouth.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and petite. No tattoo but saw a few not-so-good looking black moles (birth marks). Minimum fat to almost flat tummy.

Tits - 7.5/10

A Cupper assets with pink nipples. She scores because of her good looking nipples.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a BBBJ.

Frenching - 6.6/10

Yes, but not very engaging and passionate.

AR - 7.5/10

Quite stimulating! Not bad!

BBBJ - 7/10

She was generally ok in this department but nothing fantastic as far as I am concern. To reiterate, I have high epxectation on this department.

FJ - 7/10

She was very wet but not so tight down south. Her pubic hair need to be trimmed as I find it too untidy and unsightly. Her pubic hair extended towards her asshole.

The session lacking the Omph factor and GFE. I therefore don't enjoy this session much!

RTF - I'm afraid NO! Lacking in the omph factor!

P/S: Pls do not be swayed by my above FR as the session may turn up well for you. As the saying goes ... different folks, different strokes ...

Enjoy,

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Oops ... Er ... The Omph factor does not exist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Saw leggy Xiao Xue and sweetie-pie Lan Tian when I was at WH15 to bonk Ji Xiang. I must say both look palatable and very bonkable. The OKT guarantee that Xiao Xue's service is Class A. Not sure how true as I don't see FR SBF to date. However, I saw a couple of positive FR on Lan Tian ... Hmm ... Not certain if I should try her after my so call lacklustre session with Ji Xiang. I was in fact prompted by bro unfit to give her a try as he has had an excellent session with her the other day ... Anyway, here is the FR ...

WL Name - Ji Xiang
Age - 25 years (but she looks younger)
Height - 1.6 m (bare-foot)
Origin - Jiangsu, PRC
Home Base - L1658A
Misc Info - Good buddy of Ru Yi of the same house

Look - 7/10

I still wouldn't say she is pretty (I met her a month ago while waiting for Ru Yi) but she is definitely cute and presentable. She has golden-brown tinted hairdo which is shoulder length, big eyes with fake eyelashes, medium height nose bridge and small mouth.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and petite. No tattoo but saw a few not-so-good looking black moles (birth marks). Minimum fat to almost flat tummy.

Tits - 7.5/10

A Cupper assets with pink nipples. She scores because of her good looking nipples.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a BBBJ.

Frenching - 6.6/10

Yes, but not very engaging and passionate.

AR - 7.5/10

Quite stimulating! Not bad!

BBBJ - 7/10

She was generally ok in this department but nothing fantastic as far as I am concern. To reiterate, I have high epxectation on this department.

FJ - 7/10

She was very wet but not so tight down south. Her pubic hair need to be trimmed as I find it too untidy and unsightly. Her pubic hair extended towards her asshole.

The session lacking the Omph factor and GFE. I therefore don't enjoy this session much!

RTF - I'm afraid NO! Lacking in the omph factor!

P/S: Pls do not be swayed by my above FR as the session may turn up well for you. As the saying goes ... different folks, different strokes ...

Enjoy,

MaXx
saw jixiang but dont really like the slightly oily face

try this newgal,pengpeng from 1615,same house as lan tian,xiao xue

looks wise 7,cute looking
height i think ard 155
solid body,boobs b,very fair,smooth,perky butt
good service with nice bbbj n solid handjob
fj very responsive & very wet
cannot tahan the butt,standing doggie with heels on,see mirror buay tahan & fire my cannon
you will enjoy her if you like her face

rtf-sure

saw yingtao from same house too
face normal but body solid,fair,bcup ard 1.6m,solid butt too
pengpeng said she not bad

anyone tried yingtao?
please advice.thanks
Old 04-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
FR Yang Yang 2041

Read about this place once... thought it was a Cat 150 joint .. can anyone verify as I paid only $100. Here's the story...

After a string of bad experiences because of poor judgment ... thanks to my good friend Johnny Walker, my luck finally rebound. Took a ride around the infamous district on some of the popular joints... some had their carparks full until my 2nd round to 2041.
I loved how the automatic doors swung open... already i felt welcomed. Saw a line of beauties inside and i knew that this was going to turn well.

OKT was friendly and called for the line up.... there were 9 out of the 17 housed there standing before me... some were cheeky and vocal beckoning me to choose them. I finally made my choice and proceeded upstairs.

Name: Yang Yang (mid 20s) 6 months in Singapore
Origin: Shit i forgot....
Looks: 7.5/10 (sharp features)
Height: 156-158 cm; Weight: 45kgs (she looked tall in heels)
Hair: 8/10 long layered and colored... loved it as it made her look wild.
Body: 6.5/10 lean with a little tummy
Skin: 7/10 not too fair almost like a typical SG girl.
Boobs: 6/10 B, I'm a boob man. The tits look alittle fake... but still soft. Nice brown nipples.
Pussy: 8/10 Tight, easily wet
BJ: 6.5/10 the did this hanging upside down from some device on the bed.
CIM/COB/COF: didn't try or ask
AR: nothing happened here.
FJ: 7/10 We only did 2 positions. Read more below.
Attitude: 7/10 Very friendly and accommodating.
RTF: Doubt
Damage only $100?

Lights:
Eager - that was how i felt. After my choice was made, we went up and i noticed how the place upstairs and a fusion of Jap/Chinese decor. Nothing to shout about but it got interesting when i went into my room. Firstly i noticed that the bed and sex-swings... and 2 kinds. My anticipation started to grow.... we chatted as she undid my clothes... she was wearing an air-stewardess-like type of out fit... the ones with a scarf but the out fit was of course designed alot more sexier to please the eye. She peeled off her attire knowing that i was already undressing her with my eyes... s.... Now, there was this really strange chair in the shower room, and she told me to take a seat... the seat is much like a toilet-seat but made of PVC, instead of a bowl, its a regular chair with a gap at the crotch area and this allowed her to really wash my ass... i must say, that wash up was already an experience by itself. She smiled as she washed me and by this time, i was already at my full 6.5 inch. She rinsed her mouth with the shower water as she started to BBBJ me while her fingers twirled around my ass... oh man.... as the position really left me vulnerable, i would shudder every now and then as this new sensation would tingle down my shaft to my ass and even thighs.

Camera:
When we were done with the shower, we proceeded to the bed. As i took my position, the bed would rock! yes... rock... apparently there were sliding-like suspensions underneath that would let it sway! She tied up her hair and proceeded to slowly stroke me and dry some wet spots that were still on me. Now things got more interesting as she took the first cloth-made swing and like a skilled acrobat, she was upside down in no time as she used her legs to grapple the rope-like support, she was fully suspended above me as she skillfully used her mouth to blow me while she spun... yes Cirque du Soleil found its way to Geylang! I didn't realize but at this time, she had already unrolled and capped me with her mouth as she proceeded to do a BJ. BJ action probably lasted only about 5mins.

Action:
She climbed down and started with a Cowgirl position as she used the strap to balance herself as she pounded on my cock. This action also lasted for about 5-8mins... because there were straps which she could balance herself with, she did several 360 degree spins around my cock ... the sensation was different but honestly nothing to shout about. As she let go of the straps, i pulled her up close to me as i pounded her from below. She then got up and sat on the 'swing'. There's a seat-like strap which she would sit on and 2 other straps to spread her legs. She invited me to stand up and i proceeded to pound her standing up. It did take a while for me to get used to it as the bed would sway underneath. I started with slow and deep plunges as her chest and cheeks started to get flushed and real cherry pink, i could feel her pussy pulsating and gripping my cock intermittently. I started pounding faster and she came first, it was interesting to see how her eyes rolled back and she grit her teeth.... then she asked me if i was cumming yet which nearly spoiled the session... i started to speed up and finally unloaded round 1.

We lay in bed to chat for about 5mins before she suggested a shower and the job was done.

Honestly, this is my first time at this house with all these devices... quite fun but more gimmicky than anything else. Doubt i would return ... not really for someone looking for a serious fuck job.... it was like going to the circus or arcade.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: A lacklustre bonk!!

[QUOTE=ethanlee123456;5332707]
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name – Kitty
Age – 22 years
Origin – Hunan, PRC
Home base – L1651
Height – 1.63m

Looks – 6.8/10
Her OKT and some folks here claimed that she is pretty but I beg to differ.

Agreed with bro maxx on this. Service is so-so and looks doesn't quite appeal to me. But having said that, she is polite and nice, and try to accommodate your requests. Anyway, it's good that different bros feel differently about various gals..
Looks like 2 in agreement here... i tried her some time ago based on the OKT recommendation. I guess you can't blame the OKT Lorna, at the end of the day, like any business, products must move.

The only allure is that teenie-bopper look if you are into it. The only thing i enjoyed was her tits. Other than that ... i won't RTF.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
KhunVi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR Yang Yang 2041

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Read about this place once... thought it was a Cat 150 joint .. can anyone verify as I paid only $100.
Yes, it is a Cat100. That's why I mentioned that the girls there deserve better. Lookwise, they are competitive with any Cat150. One difference: They don't / don't like to AR.

Haha ... you tried the helicopter! I was also stunned when she turned around upside down; the bed is the problem. Rocked too much; got sound some more; making it difficult to cum.

❤~爱得太真 太容易 让自己牺牲 太容易让自己沉沦 太容易 不顾一切 满是伤痕
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我还是奋不顾身
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我相信有点可能

Sex is addictive - Sex is a life - Sex is simply YOU.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Man Li of 1651

Tried her.

Name: Man Li
Where: Hunan
Looks: 7.5 (SYT, demure GND looks)
Figure: 8 (B cup,slender bod,fair & like her ass, got those school gal kinda bod)
Catbath: 7 (quite ok, licks from top to little one,took her time)
BBBJ: 8 (pretty good, some tongue action & alternating suck speeds)
Fj: 7 (Energetic and obliging)
French:Nil (she only allows kissing on lips)

She is definitely a sweet gal & not those commando type. If u r looking for real passionate sex, dun think can get from her....maybe my 1st time wif her.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: FR Yang Yang 2041

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
Haha ... you tried the helicopter! I was also stunned when she turned around upside down
Bro the helicopter issit the RED STRING BBBJ huh...

I only got it once in Shanghai and so far din noe we have this here yah...

Must go look see look see liao...

Thanks bro for your info...cheers...unfit
Old 06-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexseekerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

I am a bit new to the forum sence but very old to the GL sence.
Just wanna share the good things in life.

Saw this PRC in L1654A. Her name is Mei Hui. I think she is the most beautiful in GL that I have seen. OMG!!!

Looks: 9/10. A bit like Stephanie Sun. I think prettier than Stephanie.

Body: 9/10. Her proportion is damn good. Breast just nice and soft, yet with slim figure.

BBBJ: 7/10. She tries but still can improve.

Frenching: 7/10. SOP

FJ: 9/10. I think this is a strong point. For guys who like FJ, she is willing to do many positions and very wild. She dont moan too loudly too, very natural. I get put off with loud moan.

RTF: I came back for her quite a few times too. One thing is her repeat is good not like many others. She even do a nice massage for me once cos I told her I was very tired from work. Her GFR is very high.

(BUT BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL IN LOVE!!! Very tempting. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1